It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Satan (Let the Defense speak)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
everybody wants to join the winning side. personally, i would still defend him even with the knowledge he would lose in the end. it's just worth it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree with you....

ET's, especially ones that have evolved much longer than we have been here, probably don't view incest and sexuality as we do... they have evolved past that.

and yes, I also agree that Eve (or any one of them) never slept with her own offspring....the gods (extraterrestrials) were genetically engineering humans, so there was never an "Adam' and 'Eve".....these were the two groups of prototypes: males and females.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Interesting thread you got here BC – defending the indefensible, portraying Righteous as Evil and Evil as innocent of the crimes committed against God and humanity.

So in your defense, can you please tell the court:

If LORD GOD (YHWH) is guilty of the “crimes” you’ve presented and that your client (Satan) is innocent, why did LORD GOD (YHWH) allowed these “crimes” to be recorded in his own book in the first place?

That is, what good it would do for someone to reveal his own crimes to everyone (if he committed them) knowing that it will be used against him? In other words, why would LORD GOD (YHWH) reveal these things, (if he is guilty of them) have them recorded for all posterity knowing that someday your client (Satan) will use it against him?

A true criminal will never do that but instead will try to blame his crimes on others in order to hide his true identity.

I await response.

BTW – just so you know all of the Bible writers were killed by your client in one way or another. I have proof of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Maybe because who you claim is God, is not the true God.

Having the unknowing people of that time commit such attrocities against others, and then record it for posterity as you say, just to make it seem that the true God was a crazy lunitic as he is protrayed within the earlier texts.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

If LORD GOD (YHWH) is guilty of the “crimes” you’ve presented. . .

I looked at the OP which you were replying to, to see if you were using his terms but these are your own terminology.
This YHWH is most likely the Midianite name for the Sinai storm god, which had adherents in southern Canaan who brought the mane into usage in that region, though it never became a dominant god until after the destruction of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians. The general name for God was EL, used much as the word, God, is used today. YHWH is a specific cultic god associated with death and hell.
We should never use that name and we should disassociate ourselves from that war god and embrace the God of Jesus, who we call, God.

edit on 27-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

How nice.Don't like the way God is acting so we just trade him in for another?That is just sounds wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by edmc^2

If LORD GOD (YHWH) is guilty of the “crimes” you’ve presented. . .

I looked at the OP which you were replying to, to see if you were using his terms but these are your own terminology.
This YHWH is most likely the Midianite name for the Sinai storm god, which had adherents in southern Canaan who brought the mane into usage in that region, though it never became a dominant god until after the destruction of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians. The general name for God was EL, used much as the word, God, is used today. YHWH is a specific cultic god associated with death and hell.
We should never use that name and we should disassociate ourselves from that war god and embrace the God of Jesus, who we call, God.

edit on 27-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

I forgot about this thread.

Anyway jmdewey60 - you say that:

"YHWH is a specific cultic god associated with death and hell.
We should never use that name and we should disassociate ourselves from that war god and embrace the God of Jesus, who we call, God."

I disagree, the cultic god you're referring is not the God of the bible because he has a name above all other gods. A name that we should all recognize. In fact it's very important to use God's name in order to separate him from other gods. I'm sure you know already that God's name is mentioned in the holy scriptures more than 7000 times. Thus it's the most important name. Jesus the son God used it, the Israelites used it and the first century Christians used it.

In fact our salvation is dependent on recognizing God's name.

Notice the verses in case you've forgotten:

Pro 18:10 ASV - "The name of Jehovah is a strong tower; The righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

Mal 3:16 ASV - "Then they that feared Jehovah spake one with another; and Jehovah hearkened, and heard, and a book of remembrance was written before him, for them that feared Jehovah, and that thought upon his name."

Mal 3:17 ASV - "And they shall be mine, saith Jehovah of hosts, [even] mine own possession, in the day that I make; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him."

Psa 145:18 ASV - "Jehovah is nigh unto all them that call upon him, To all that call upon him in truth."

Joe 2:32 DBY - "And it shall be that whosoever shall call upon the name of Jehovah shall be saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Jehovah hath said, and for the residue whom Jehovah shall call."

Psa 83:18 WEB - "That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth."

“. . .And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” (Acts 2:21 NWT)

Jesus' own words:

“. . .Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9 NWT)

So you see it's vital to know and call upon Jehovah God's name. And if you consider yourself a servant of God then you should readily defend his name (either it's Jehovah, Yahweh or Yahuwah). Clear his name from lies and false accusations. Using just the title such as Lord and God (although rightful) will not do because there are many lords and gods. And many just like yourself associate these false gods with the true Living God Jehovah (Eng: JHVH/Heb: YHWH).

Of course I understand the confusion because many have not had the chance to study the holy scriptures carefully. Many are just parroting what others say without even looking at the situation and circumstances. I did and still do and still learning everyday. That's why when I see threads like this I cringed because of the utter ignorance of the person or persons agreeing with the OP. They follow exactly what satan does - portray God as evil and satan a "saint".

But in any case whether you use God's name or not - you'll still be ridiculed by people who pretend to know more than the God of the Bible. Case in point the poster just below your post.

(BTW - what name do you think Jesus was referring to be "hollowed" at Matthew 6:9?)

tc.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by edmc^2

Maybe because who you claim is God, is not the true God.

Having the unknowing people of that time commit such attrocities against others, and then record it for posterity as you say, just to make it seem that the true God was a crazy lunitic as he is protrayed within the earlier texts.

Arkragon - if you say that's what happened then it's a weak defense and people who do not like God one bit will pat you in the back because you've just invalidated the Bible.

But then again maybe not because to them satan is holier than God.

tc.

edit on 3-4-2012 by edmc^2 because: does -do

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join