It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you like to ask Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul will be holding a Q&A town hall meeting at Clinton, Iowa on Sept. 27. I live in Clinton and will be attending that meeting. Anyone that has a question they would like me to ask, please post it here. I'll check this thread on Tuesday morning. I'll start with the most starred question and ask as many as I can get in.

Hopefully, there will be a video of the meeting I can post later.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Could you please tell him this joke;

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Ron.
Ron who?
Exactly.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ron, do you think it would be beneficial to call out the media for blatantly ignoring you, while you are 3rd in the GOP polls, when on such a national platform such as a GOP debate? Why not call out the media, in front of the watching nation, during a debate, and bring the media blackout to the attention of the public, who might not be aware it is happening, due to the complete lack of coverage by the MSM?
edit on 25-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What would you like to ask Ron Paul?,

To give us a DNA test result to prove us he is human.

Thats my take.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

"Dr. Paul, I have young children and I have chosen not to apply them for Social Security benefits. Everyone including my private health insurance company has told me that the children must have Social Security #'s to be eligible for benefits. However, I couldn't find a law that requires a natural born U.S. citizen to acquire a Social Security number for anything other than state provided benefits such as food stamps and welfare. Since you are the champion of personal liberty, an American Icon to large numbers of people, and an authority on the Constitution I'd like to know if you believe that the constitution protects American citizens from this type of behavior. Also, I'd like to know when you get elected president, how would you change the current trend that either forces or tricks citizens into forfeiting their property and privacy for their entire life to a government agency that mathematically is doomed to failure and promises absolutely no benefit to any individual for any term in any amount? Last but not least, Dr. Paul, would you agree that it is reasonable to assume that because the travesty Americans call Social Security today has been altered to the point at which it bares little or no resemblence to the original Social Security Act; Americans should expect even more extreme perversions or interpretations of this particular law in the coming years?"
edit on 9/25/2011 by budaruskie because: oops, he's a doctor not just mister

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
id like to ask him how he plans to do what he knows is right and stay alive long enough to make a significant change.

if he doesnt bend to the bilderberg they will have him killed !

hell he wont make president unless he joins them anyway .

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

You make some good points but that's quite a mouthful . Could you boil that down into more bite-sized pieces?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

OK, how 'bout these?

Dr. Paul, does the United States government have the constitutional authority to compell all citizens to apply for social security benefits, even if it is against their individual wishes?

Dr. Paul, are the children of this country going to be held responsible for the payment of ridiculously large sums of fiat currency in the near future, and what does this mean for the future of the United States?

Dr. Paul, is choosing not to participate in fraudulent schemes such as Social Security or to financially support imperial war-mongering through the individual income tax a non-violent and constitutionally protected form of dissent you would personally support?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

I like that. Especially the first one. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hey Ron...

Where did you get those shoes?
Steely Dan -- Pretzel Logic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Can I have his Babies?!!!

How many Rons would a Ron Paul chuck if a Ron Paul could chuck Rons?

Just tell him that in my experience... 1 - 3 days after getting the presidency most presidents look tremendously sad and down trodden like they are being informed of what to do, and that they only have a clearance level of 17 and not the top clearance level LOL, or what the real situation is in America and what's going to happen. Bad news really. So I expect to see him upset when he wins this presidency...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Update: For anyone that is curious about what Dr. Paul said, I regret that I didn't get to ask any questions. After the speech he had prepared, he only had time for three questions and I wasn't picked.

top topics

join