It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien aboduction storys.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

will power and anger are a great negating force in any form of restraint. Fight back with your mind first, your body will follow. What they do is wrong. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nice story, dream or real hard to say, sounds as real as any other abduction stories I have heard

The spelling isn't something I'm fussy about since my first language isn't english either but we can get better?

But, kind of like you said, the essence that's important in a message is not the spelling.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

i was only 12 when it happened to me in Shenandoah Valley ,i wish i could of moved.

edit on 25-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It sounds like the Malevolent's messed you up, and the Benevolent's fixed you! I believe that you saw something......I saw some weird stuff too.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

i was only 12 when it happened to me in Shenandoah Valley ,i wish i could of moved.

You are welcome to share your stories, I just whant you to know, that your not alone in this.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
It sounds like the Malevolent's messed you up, and the Benevolent's fixed you! I believe that you saw something......I saw some weird stuff too.

I think your right, someone else told me the same thing.

Can you please share your story?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One other thing, sinse this happend, I have these ringing sound in my ears, their is not a day that past by that this will not go away.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I have made some threads about them!

I saw a shadow figure

Pure White Cylinder

Loud rumbling sound heard

and another one I posted in to the Really Above Tops Secret forum. When you get to 200 posts you can see it!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I too, also hear a frequent ringing sound! Maybe 3 to 5 times a week for about 20 or 30 seconds at a time!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I think your friend was right, I'm not saying the cylindrical UFO was Jesus but Angels travel on this type of UFO.

Abut the shadow and the rumbling sound? My God I have a very similar story to yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA

I too, also hear a frequent ringing sound! Maybe 3 to 5 times a week for about 20 or 30 seconds at a time!

You too? I cant get rid of my bell ringing in my ears, my ringing is prety much stable, yes sometimes it dosen't sound as much but there are days were I can't stand it no more, even at sleep sometimes this wake me up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Wow. I take your word for this. I really don't think you would have anything to gain from this by posting it on ATS. When the Greys looked into your eyes, it must have been hypnotic almost; gazing into a blackness that's seemingly infinite.

I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this, but there's this great urge causing me to question this very reality which I exist in. I know so little, yet there's a whole entire universe out there that's expanding. It's overwhelming in a sense. It seems unfair that we are a terrestrially confined species...I feel helpless at times, questioning everything. Then I have to slowly recede back into reality...

S&F though, glad you were able to have a happy ending.
edit on 9/26/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

He actually spread my eye lids when he look at me into my eyes and at that momment I can feel the needles touching my bones, and right there and then I fainted. Next day I got up in pain, I didn't whant to talk to anyone. I sat out side my back yard mad as hell, I was like this for over a week, couldn't sleep well for about a month, maybe more.

I thank God for protecting me from these evil beings.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What makes you call them the greys,why not reptillien?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I guess because Reptilians are very tall enteties, Ive never seen one in real life, but from other people confessions, other than their experience and description, thats how I know.

Grays are small enteties about 4 feet tall, back in antiant time they were called ant people, good question tho.

They must be from the same blood line, I guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Your the first person that I have ever really believed, I can tell by our hand writing that your one of us in some kind of way.
Everything you said matched what happened to me.

I am glad the you called them the grays, because that is what they are as far as what the humans have been calling them.

Everything evolved to something special...everything.

Land=ape=human
Air=bird=Harpy/wasp
Water=dolphin=reptilian

The evolved harpy race is the only alien that when they abduct you, it hurts, they are the only one that has a ship and they are the only race of aliens that are bent on controlling the mind.

You see…in a billion years of evolution ,in a billion galaxies, on a million planet’s everything evolved to something real special.

Land=ape=human
Air=bird=Harpy/wasp
Water=dolphin=reptilian

In Greek mythology, a harpy ("snatcher", from Latin: harpies, originating in Greek: ἅρπυια, harpūia) was one of the winged spirits best known for constantly stealing all food from Phineas. The literal meaning of the word seems to be "that which snatches" as it comes from the ancient Greek word harpazein (ἁρπάζειν), which means "to snatch".

Mythology Greek Grouping Legendary creature Sub-grouping Hybrid Similar creatures Siren, sphinx, centaur

The reptilian race was on this earth even before humans and the wasp race was and they shared all there knowledge with the east of earth. China India etc

When the wasp race came to earth, they settled and influenced Africa, namely Iraq Egypt Syria and Iran and anywhere else in history where a pyramid was built.

I say pyramid because the wasp race only fly’s in what the humans of today call the triangle spaceship.

This is why you see on the dollor bill the pyramid flying.

The eagle on the bill is really The American Harpy Eagle is a real bird named after the mythological animal.

What they did to you is probably tried to rewire your brain for the biggest event in the history of war it self…
that’s another story
edit on 26-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The ringing in your ears may be a condition called tinnitus. The condition has symptoms which are caused by : abnormally loud sounds in the ear canal for even the briefest period (but usually with some duration), ear infections, foreign objects in the ear, nasal allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, or wax build-up.

I like the "foreign objects in the ears" in this instance but who knows. I would definitely get to the Dr and have it checked though.

If you have been to a concert recently or do industrial work in say a factory, that could contribute.

I do not doubt you have had experiences my friend and I rather like that you seem to have had a positive encounter or two. Without trying to diminish your thread in any way, I reckon a thread on Angelic encounters would be awesome.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Thank you for your trust, yes is true, people who had these experiences they kind of know what is legit and what not.

I'm glad I met someone else other than me coming forward with this, thank you so much, it really means a lot to me.

People need to stop the fear about this, I just got fed up with it. People needs to start talking about this phenomenon, I know how hard it is to talk about these things. It took me all this time to brake loose and say what I just said here in the website publicly. The more people hide this, the more power you give to them and they will do whatever they whant with you.

Cheers budd.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Thank you for helping out my friend, but to tell you the truth I never had any of those symptoms, yes I did went to the doctor to check in my ears and found nothing out of the ordinary, they even did hearing test and nothing.

Next I will see if I could get a CT Scan on my head or something cause I feel something in my left side of my head around the ear area runinng towards my left eye. Lets see what happens next.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Shenandoah Valley? That's not far from me....have you shared your story on ATS? I would like to hear/read it please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join