It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Anunnaki psyop in the movie "TRANSFORMERS 3: Dark of The Moon".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There's no doubt that the Hollywood apparatus is the most powerful Illuminati tool of propaganda and subliminal indoctrination, but this movie "Transformers 3: Dark of The Moon" is way too blatant. I watched it last night and is clearly a psy-op about NIBIRU, the ANUNNAKI, enslavement of mankind and everything already known by those who have read Zecharia Sitchin books. I know sh*t about Transformers comics mythology but you don't have to know it for notice that Michael Bay totally sucked up the SUMERIAN cosmogony into this last movie, but what really gave me the creeps about it, was the role of Buzz Aldrin in this flick. When you see a NASA legendary moonwalker, who already admitted the existence of alien intelligences, taking part in such movies, the message must be very important:

Interesting how the camera angle works that subliminal message with a Grey skull black ops logo above Aldrin...

C'mon... a bearded giant robot which looks like a Sumerian god???

Interesting how Michael Bay works the idea that NIBIRU (turned into "Cybertron") is a planet sized space station and that dark occult societies of Earth are working with certain alien groups for opening a stargate and bring it to this solar system. People who notice more in Hollywood movies, than mere entertainment, may think a lot about these hints, about the real purpose of CERN LHC...

edit on 9/25/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
People like Alien movies, they are fun to watch, mankind has always been interested in extra terrestial life, and hollywood makes alot of money with these movies, maybe they do have some sort of symbolism, if aliens do come, than let them come, what can we do about it?

edit on 25-9-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Interesting perspective. While I do not doubt that there is similarity, I will have to watch the third movie to see some of the specifics you have mentioned. I did watch Transformers when I was younger and can see some of the Sumerian parallels you mention. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I agree the movie is suspect.

I tagged this one TRANSBORINGMERS

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
very interesting, maybe Bay reads this website for inspiration and does his own research knowing that the thousands of people on here will talk about the movie. Maybe its nothing more than another way of milking the cash cow? Or...
Is he letting TPTB know that were onto them and we don't forget? That's if the powers that be watch movies about giant robot aliens?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

I've seen all 3 movies, but this one is just absurdly blatant.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Heyo, Check this out this might shed some light....
Look Here

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm with you, not even big into this kind of stuff. Actually watched it lastnight/this morning and said the same thing to a couple friends.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
very interesting, maybe Bay reads this website for inspiration and does his own research knowing that the thousands of people on here will talk about the movie. Maybe its nothing more than another way of milking the cash cow? Or...
Is he letting TPTB know that were onto them and we don't forget? That's if the powers that be watch movies about giant robot aliens?

Bay doesn't need read this or any other conspiracy forum for pick up ideas. He and 90% of Hollywood moguls are hi-rank Freemasons. They drink straight in the source. TPTB don't watch movies about aliens. They MAKE these movies for testing popular response, for misdirected the masses, for spreading disinformation: Spielberg, Lucas, Sonnenfeld and all these guys committed with alien flicks, are shills.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vivec

I think any person familiar with Sumerian cosmogony may have noticed it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree with you that Hollywood adds certain things. was watching this movie called "Killer Elite"

the first thing that comes up in the movie is a text that says

The world is in chaos.
The economic crisis continues as an oil crisis looms,
War rages everywhere, it is a time of revolution, assassination and covert operation.

then it adds, it is 1980, but obviously referring to now in real life, beyond the film. just thought that might interest someone other then me, certainly caught my attention with that message. rest of the movie isn't that interesting.

i'm watching transformers now to see what I can spot out
so far this movie is like an american commercial, and I can see where that Apollo 18 movie got it's idea.
"there just an advanced alien race looking for a home"

edit on 25-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Did you spot the blatant Illuminati pyramid and all seeing eye on 'The Green Lantern'?

I'm sure a lot of these symbols are deliberately placed into Sci-Fi movies specifically for people like us to spot them, report on them, and get people talking about and raising the profile of the film = more ticket sales, rentals etc.

A lot is just marketing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I remember the Killer Elite, that was an awesome movie.
Yes, it was.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am saying this with the utmost sincerity.
I truly worry about my fellow people. They really let their imagination get the best of them.
I hope you find what it is you are looking for. As long as your happy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LoL All Spark = Metatron's Cube (Metatron = Megatron ?)

All Spark
en.wikipedia.org...

In the novelization and early movie scripts, the AllSpark is referred to as "the Energon Cube". It is also referred to as "the Cube" several times in the film itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Metatron's Cube shares 2-D resonance with the Flower of Life. It is a Sacred Geometry figure. Its name makes reference to Metatron, a figure mentioned only in apocryphal texts including the Merkabah Book of Enoch or Sefer Hekhalot and the Zohar. These texts rank Metatron second only to YHVH in the heirarchy of spiritual beings. The derivation of Metatron's cube from the tree of life, which the Talmud clearly states was excluded from human experience during the exile from Eden, has led scholars including Johann Andreas Eisenmenger and Johann Andreas Eisenmenger to portray Metatron as the means by which humanity was given knowledge of YHVH. Presumably implying that study of Metatron's cube would be necessary to understanding the tree of life.

edit on 25-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Did you spot the blatant Illuminati pyramid and all seeing eye on 'The Green Lantern'?

I'm sure a lot of these symbols are deliberately placed into Sci-Fi movies specifically for people like us to spot them, report on them, and get people talking about and raising the profile of the film = more ticket sales, rentals etc.

A lot is just marketing.

Yep, I did spot, but definitely this is no marketing strategy. It's occultism. Mind programming of the masses, specially butt-head teenagers, into Illuminati symbolism. The more they see these symbols and scenes in movies, the more they get familiar and complacent with the NWO.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is a totally simplistic answer. Yet I have dreamed of it to an extent.

What if all of this is just a a sign of the changing age? Meaning we are witnessing the Age of Pisces becoming Age of Aquarius?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

if we know about it or can think it up, trust me, people being paid big bucks can turn it into a movie, maybe they r stealing our ideas?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I thought reshowing the apollo moon landings as deceptions may have been close to admitting they were faked.

Or, the secret mission to find an alien ship may be connected to the people that claim we found building, etc on the moon.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What about the fact that they wanted to turn all of the humans into slaves? A workforce to rebuild their dying planet...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join