It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Declaration of Independence

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, which among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

We hereby declare these charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the President of the United States of America, the Supreme Court of the United States of America, the Senate of the United States of America, and the House of Representatives of the United States of America:

The intentional violation of the Constitution of the United States of America and its enumerated powers therein,
The manipulation of our nation’s currency and wealth with intent of self-satisfaction and financial or political gain,
The subjecting of innocent men and women to military combat that is not specifically for national defense of the Republic or the liberty of the American people,
The firm cooperation of the Legislature (both chambers), the judiciary, and the executive with coercive business and banking interests,
The alliance with foreign and domestic forces, who seek to undermine our national sovereignty, the natural rights of this nation’s inhabitants, and the systematic destruction of the republic,
The unconstitutional appropriation of the legislative duties to supranational organizations and entities, who usurp American independence,
The involvement of you in an international conspiracy to centralize all political, military, and economic power into the hands of another entity separate from our republic and against our will.

We hereby find that a punishment for the crimes listed and grievances not mentioned in the above can be no more sympathetic to your soul ##SNIP## This, your final consequence for violation of a sacred trust given to you by the people and disregarded by your will, is seen as a very compassionate response to your crimes against humanity, treason against the republic, and destruction of American lives.

I have finally decided that talk is cheap, action is loud. So over the past week I have begun working with my local Constitution Party chapter to help get candidates on ballot here. This also inspired me to begin participation in an organization which my family has a long connection with; the John Birch Society. Robert Welch is damn near a prophet and Larry McDonald correctly warned us about the dangers posed to our society by this global elite cabal.

Here is the question you must ask yourself; is this how you want your children and grandchildren to live? Do you want to be the one they blame for being trillions in debt, having a country taken over by illegal immigrants who undermine labor costs, and living in a post-industrialized nation which is obsessed with debt and consumption? Do you want them to have a life like that? Would you even wish that on your worst enemy? I doubt you would, so why give that to your own flesh and blood just because it was inconvenient for you to get off your butt and do something?

Democracy has proven to be a failure in this country (yes I know we are a Republic but I am referring to the Democratic process).##SNIP## We must pray a third party arises before bloody revolt happens or worse, nothing changes.

edit on 9/25/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There will be no revolution. There are no men to lead the revolution. There are no patriots anymore. Manhood and patriotism are now synonyms for terrorism. Who will stand? There is no group of men willing to stand. They prefer to bend over and take it instead of standing up and being counted.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I fully agree and support the charges you levy against these corrupted levels of power. S+F! However how do we convince our brother and sister citizens to round them up because surely you and I cannot do it!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
There will be no revolution. There are no men to lead the revolution. There are no patriots anymore. Manhood and patriotism are now synonyms for terrorism. Who will stand? There is no group of men willing to stand. They prefer to bend over and take it instead of standing up and being counted.

Not true on all counts charged.

Some people sleep softly and are awakened by the sound of a raindrop on their roof. Some people sleep heavily and are awakened by a slap across their face.

Those of us who sleep softly and are awake are merely waiting for our harder sleeping kinsmen to awaken.

Make no mistake, restoration of the US will be a WW3 level event.

It is difficult to understand why it is taking so long for our fellow countrymen to awaken and realize the yoke put upon their necks while they slept but I have faith that once they do awaken to said yoke...bankers/politicians and other control freaks had best run while they have legs and lungs. I see no need to give quarter to those who have maliciously destroyed what many have bled for.

Those who cling to the old way and beg for quarter are in for a rude awakening.

Keep your blades sharp and your powder dry. Both will be required of patriots shortly.

edit on 25-9-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Admirals and Generals want to keep getting their retirement checks.

They'll kill you if you rise up and threaten their money.

Collin Powell on live National TV saying he uses his military retirement you pay him to hire illegals to work on his house...instead of Americans...He admitted to a felony on live National TV. Yet nobody is protesting Collin Powell.

The Waco people were watching and video taping the CIA planes running drugs and threatening that secret Federal money making scheme...so General Clark released US Army ordinance to kill all the innocent women and children at that compound.

You mess with their money and they'll kill you. Your rifles are useless against what they have now. They can fry your skin or cook you in your homes long before you get in range of them with their directed energy weapons.

Ain't going to be any Revolution. There's only 1 option...and it's one that scares them.

Articles of Surrender. If the American people have had enough they could draft Articles of Surrender and turn over the United States to a foreign country....thus bypassing the mafia's. If you could get the 48 State Governors to sign it she'd be valid. It's the only way. But you'd get killed if they found out what you were trying to do. They might even lob nukes at what county you surrendered to. Thus nullifying the document.

Interesting times for humanity.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

There are men still willing to stand and die if need be. They are just smart enough not to lose everything before it begins. They fear us because they know that there is nothing they can do to us so long as we remain peaceful, but they also know that when we raise up it will be is mass, and there will be nothing they can do to stop us without showing their true colors to everyone, their true nature against freedom and liberty.

Revolution IS coming. There is no doubt about it. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, or lustfully hopefully of peaceful change that will never come. It will happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for the laughs, you've really brightened my day.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

I see absolutely no evidence of the light sleepers you speak of. If they exist, why are they not on the roof tops sounding the clarion call? Why are they not waking the deep sleepers and warning them of the dangers? Nowhere do I see anything like that. Instead, I see armchair warriors speaking great things in anonymity. The great men of the past stood up and affixed their signatures to a document proclaiming their grievances and had that document delivered to the tyrant ruling over them. Until you are willing to stand up and be counted, the heavy sleepers will never be aware of the dangers. They will sleep until it is too late to do anything. It may be too late already.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Democracy has proven to be a failure in this country (yes I know we are a Republic but I am referring to the Democratic process). ##SNIP## We must pray a third party arises before bloody revolt happens or worse, nothing changes.

In the whole history of the United States of America, there has only only been one (p)resident who was not affiliated with any political party. That one single (p)resident was George Washington, and in his Farewell Address he gave dire warnings to the cost and consequences of political parties. No one took heed then, it is doubtful few will now.

There is no Constitutional mandate for political parties and yet this two party system we have today has a profound stranglehold on the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government. Strengthening a third party to the point of seriously challenging the two prevailing parties will do nothing to change this strangle hold. Once a third party has gained power, it will be overwhelmed with political attacks and onslaughts and constantly kept in a battle of maintaining the power it had worked so long to gain.

The tragedy is that political parties do not hold any political power in this nation, and the elected and appointed government officials only hold borrowed power, lent to them by the (P)eople. It is the (P)eople who hold the inherent political power at all times and they are not bound by, nor do they need political parties in order to govern themselves, and in order to reign in and keep control of the existing government. More importantly than electing officials to government, the (P)eople must re-embrace that American spirit of non-acquiescence, for surely we have acquiesced to tyranny, and long before we ever consider taking up arms against this tyranny we have undeniably acquiesced to, we should seriously consider just stop acquiescing to all that tyranny.

Ronald Regan is undeservedly given credit for the fall of the Soviet Empire. An American (p)resident did not bring down the Soviet Union, the (P)eople of Russia did. The Soviet police, or KGB would intrude into individual Russian lives and to their faces these Russians would respectfully and dutifully bow their heads and appear to concede, but the moment the "long arm of the law" had turned its back, these Russians would take their middle finger and flip collective birds to their overbearing and oppressive government, and that is ultimately what brought down that paper tiger, that house of cards, that once frightening enemy, The Soviet Union.

People truly get the government they deserve, and through acquiescence we have the government in this nation that we've earned. To foolishly and impetuously take up arms against that which we've acquiesced to before attempting non acquiescence to its fullest extent only makes me fear what sort of government that action will have wrought.

It matters not who we elect into office if we are still dealing with oppressive legislation that has nothing at all to do with the protection of individual rights, or in the failure of that a chance to seek remedy for the denial or disparagement of a right, or rights. We have in place legislation that does the exact opposite of what legislatures were actually tasked to do. The logical reason for a free nation to have a legislative branch is to protect the rights of individuals, but we have a nation that instead takes certain rights and declares them a crime, and then foolishly waging a hopeless war against the (P)eople who have elected them, and in order to continue waging this war only trample over more and more rights of the (P)eople, all in the name of a fairy tale called "crime prevention".

Electing politicians with a new political party name and platform will do very little to change this. The people, individually and courageously understanding that they can only harm us individually on person at a time, but collectively we are immeasurable in our power, engaging in daily acts of non-acquiescence will do far more to bring down this evil regime of tyrants than will any dreamland political party, and such a revolution is far less messy than those violent ones. In the Eastern bloc of Europe, communist government after government fell to Velvet Revolutions, and the tyrants in this country can just as easily be toppled by a Velvet Revolution - indeed, perhaps easier so - than a violent one.

edit on Sun Sep 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

no evidence of light sleepers? you do realize your are on ats. we are the hub of awakened people

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I agree. Anyone trying to incite rebellion is really just a government agent in disguise trying to set people up with entrapment so that they can have the last of their rights taken away and rot in prison without due course and a fair trial.

Yes, we will continue to take it in the butt from the government, because thats better then ending up some convict's prison b*tch and get passed around to the 60 other people housed in his dorm wing!

Besides, its easier to line your pockets with wealth than it is to stand up and be brave and risk death for what you believe in. Lets see and weigh the options. We have being rich in one hand, and being dead in the other, most smart men will take wealth over death.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420

no evidence of light sleepers? you do realize your are on ats. we are the hub of awakened people
Are you? Or, are you sheep trying to convince others that you are a wolf? You sit here whining and complaining under pseudonyms. Did John Hancock use a pseudonym? You know what ats is? It is a pressure relief valve for the few sheep close to actually getting mad. You come here and thump your chest and complain that nobody is doing anything. You can't even "discuss" forming a group without violating the T&C's. Let's say that you actually did form a group of like minded persons. During the Russian revolution there was a saying. "When four people sit down to discuss revolution, three are fools and one is an agent". So you say you are awakened?? What does that really mean? Anger and vision without action are nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Its that kind of talk that leads to inaction, speak for yourself because we do indeed exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I like this one

I have recently wondered exactly who else will be reading these threads and posts.
Caveat Scriptor!
edit on 26-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Not true on all counts charged.

Make no mistake, restoration of the US will be a WW3 level event.

It is difficult to understand why it is taking so long for our fellow countrymen to awaken and realize the yoke put upon their necks while they slept but I have faith that once they do awaken to said yoke...bankers/politicians and other control freaks had best run while they have legs and lungs. I see no need to give quarter to those who have maliciously destroyed what many have bled for.
Those who cling to the old way and beg for quarter are in for a rude awakening.

Keep your blades sharp and your powder dry. Both will be required of patriots shortly.

edit on 25-9-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

My fellow Americans,
We must be wary of exactly who incites us to revolt.
I have read that there are members here, that are not from our beloved USA. But they are foreign enemies that wish to provoke us to revolution.
I am not saying this of the above members that I quote.
We must first petition the elected Governors of our State for action. If they do not follow the will of the people, then vote them out! Elect someone that publicly decrees that they will reinforce, follow, protect and act on the Constitution of The USA. This signal, of electing a Constitutional Governor, will place on notice, Washington D.C. and the other politicians, that the States mean business.
Remember, We Elect! We send the messages to the DMC and GOP! We are the grass roots of America, and only our robust growth, and strength, will choke out the these corrupt weeds that have permeated The American Political Machine.
Vote! Vote, I say! If you must revolt, then revolt at the booth!
G_D Bless America!

edit on 26-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Beautifully said! Time has shown that we, the people, have been truly led astray from our founding principles and used as mere economic slaves to increase the wealth of a small group of elites.
They ignored Constitutional procedure and restraints and created a new state of their own vision, an omnipotent all-seeing, all-powerful military/police state to enforce their will on the people of the United States and anywhere else in the world deemed to be in our National interests.
Where we were once the country of the "good neighbor policy" we are now the aggressor state that other nations fear, who co-operate with us only under threat.
Executive orders and Presidential directives impose their will upon us without Congressional approval or debate and become law by fiat, the same as our money has value by imperial decree.
This is no longer a Republic based upon democratic representation but a free-for-all of giant corporate and banking conglomerates who impose their will by brute force and propaganda.
We have indeed arrived at the point that Jefferson feared we would if a National bank were to be established, which it was through the Federal Reserve Act, in which "the people should end up homeless in the land their forefathers conquered".
We have been deprived of due process and actual representation and these are indeed high crimes against the People of the United States, acts of treason which the Constitution has proscribed the penalties for.
To assert our rights is not an act of insurrection, nor is it a revolt against the legitimate government but a call to restore the legitimate government to it's rightful place.
Rights given to us by our creator cannot be taken away by any government but only given away by those who have not the courage to defend what is theirs by birth.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yet, those rights have been reduced to the status of privileges provided or revoked at will by an all powerful government. The American people do not care. Totalitarianism is an eye blink away. Why do the citizens of our republic not recognize the danger? Because they do not care. They have gladly traded their freedoms for the illusion of security from an almost negligible danger. They are fat, dumb, and think they are happy. They do not know any better. The education system has eroded their ability to engage in critical thinking. This was not done by accident. Everybody calls government schools a "failure". I put before you the statement that they are not a failure. They are a resounding success from our ruler's point of view. They spend billions of our tax dollars and they got exactly what they wanted. A population capable of maintaining the gears of society, but incapable of thinking. They are incapable of recognizing the dangers of the nanny state. Instead they applaud it. They demand cradle to grave care, never realizing what they surrender in exchange.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

In Philadelphia, American and British lawyers have debated the legality of America's founding documents. On Tuesday night, while Republican candidates in Nevada were debating such American issues as nuclear waste disposal and the immigration status of Mitt Romney's gardener, American and British lawyers in Philadelphia were taking on a far more fundamental topic. Namely, just what did Thomas Jefferson think he was doing? Some background: during the hot and sweltering summer of 1776, members of the second Continental Congress travelled to Philadelphia to discuss their frustration with royal rule. By 4 July, America's founding fathers approved a simple document penned by Jefferson that enumerated their grievances and announced themselves a sovereign nation. Continue reading the main story “ Start Quote When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security” The Declaration of Indepence Called the Declaration of Independence, it was a blow for freedom, a call to war, and the founding of a new empire. It was also totally illegitimate and illegal. At least, that was what lawyers from the UK argued during a debate at Philadelphia's Ben Franklin Hall.

The American case for the Declaration
Did the Founding Fathers have any respect for the law? The Declaration is unquestionably "legal". Under basic principles of "Natural Law", government can only be by the consent of the people and there comes a point when allegiance is no longer required in face of tyranny. The legality of the Declaration and its validity is proven by subsequent independence movements which have been enforced by world opinion as right and just, based on the fundamental principles of equality and self-determination now reflected in the UN Charter.

The British case against it
The Declaration emerged from the second Continental Congress The Declaration of Independence was not only illegal, but actually treasonable. There is no legal principle then or now to allow a group of citizens to establish their own laws because they want to. What if Texas decided today it wanted to secede from the Union? Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right. The Declaration of Independence itself, in the absence of any recognised legal basis, had to appeal to "natural law", an undefined concept, and to "self-evident truths", that is to say truths for which no evidence could be provided. The grievances listed in the Declaration were too trivial to justify secession. The main one - no taxation without representation - was no more than a wish on the part of the colonists, to avoid paying for the expense of protecting them against the French during seven years of arduous war and conflict.

new topics

top topics

join