It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry is Calling for Rumsfeld to Resign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I don't know where you're getting your info from, but it's very inaccurate. Please, source it. I'd love to know whose filling your head with this BS.

I would love to see the source on Bush being a deserter as you claim.

You been spouting that for two pages and have zero proof.

I'm sorry the truth doesn't suit you. Must be nice keeping your head in the sand. You'd be amazed at what you'd find if you did just a little bit of research.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Not every decision goes perfectly, despite what Kerry "arm-chair quarterback" wants to brainwash into thinking.

Here's the bizarro disconnect. You have Bush, who used his father's connections to NOT go to Vietnam, because he was either A: chicken, or B: just too damn good to go overseas like everybody else; then you have Kerry, who actually VOLUNTEERED for combat duty. These ridiculous people somehow see Bush as being some big f**en hero and Kerry as being a coward or traitor. There is NO logic to this whatsoever. This position is indefensible. But it just illustrates how I've said with BushCo. black is white and day is night. And his supporters are just plain stooopid.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wraith30

You should have posted this here. I correct your posting etiquette becasue you seem to lack it.

If you actulay do read my prior quotes you will find that I either make a specific point, make a smart455 comment, offer an parable or example situation trying to show a point, or and for some reason it is usualy Grady I do this to.. but to ask questions involving military proceedure and or rules.I know there are likly a number of people that could answer the same questions such as ECK but Grady posted somethign a while back where he listed off a mass of military code which, in my eyes, marked him as somone who remembers all the minor ins and outs of how things are run.

You also should not flatter yourself that you can get under my skin. In order for you to do that I would have to care about you. And to be compleatly honest I could read about your painfull horrific death in the papper and think nothing more on it than .. "Wow.. sucks to be him." as I proceed to realy enjoy my morning coffee.

Sorry if that seems harsh but often the truth is.

Wraith

Well, now that I know you have no scruples what so ever, I'll not make the mistake of trying to be mindful of your feelings, as you prove you are a cold, sadistic little dink, who is not worth the time it takes to reply to any longer. My, "painful horrific death"? Really. Very interesting. You got that all from the first interaction you and I have had, got set straight on something, went off like a hurt little child because you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground, presume to lecture me on posting etiquette with your whole 21 days of experience on this board, then talk about my "painful horrific death" as if it would actually please you? What are you, 12, 13 years old?

Get a life, learn to post something other than the trash you do, learn to do a little research before you make yourself look foolish as you have done in this case.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

You should have posted this here. I correct your posting etiquette becasue you seem to lack it.

If you actulay do read my prior quotes you will find that I either make a specific point, make a smart455 comment, offer an parable or example situation trying to show a point, or and for some reason it is usualy Grady I do this to.. but to ask questions involving military proceedure and or rules.I know there are likly a number of people that could answer the same questions such as ECK but Grady posted somethign a while back where he listed off a mass of military code which, in my eyes, marked him as somone who remembers all the minor ins and outs of how things are run.

You also should not flatter yourself that you can get under my skin. In order for you to do that I would have to care about you. And to be compleatly honest I could read about your painfull horrific death in the papper and think nothing more on it than .. "Wow.. sucks to be him." as I proceed to realy enjoy my morning coffee.

Sorry if that seems harsh but often the truth is.

Wraith

Well, now that I know you have no scruples what so ever, I'll not make the mistake of trying to be mindful of your feelings, as you prove you are a cold, sadistic little dink, who is not worth the time it takes to reply to any longer. My, "painful horrific death"? Really. Very interesting. You got that all from the first interaction you and I have had, got set straight on something, went off like a hurt little child because you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground, presume to lecture me on posting etiquette with your whole 21 days of experience on this board, then talk about my "painful horrific death" as if it would actually please you? What are you, 12, 13 years old?

Get a life, learn to post something other than the trash you do, learn to do a little research before you make yourself look foolish as you have done in this case.

Again as I have said before in other posts, you cannot offend me. I am sorry if you took my apathy twards you personaly but the point of it was that the worst thing possible could happen and it would be essentialy meaningless to me. As much as any number of people who are shot at night in any given city, or who die in car crashes every few min. I no more get pleasure out of it than I do grief. Thus you simply cannot offend, upset, insult or in anyway effect me emotionaly.

Yes some people could say that because of that stance I woudl be callous and cold, Sadistic? well to be truely sadistic I would have to get pleasure out of it and as I said I feel nothing for you in any way sadistic would be inaccurate.

Ahh yes, 21 days on this board.. are you so very near sighted as to think that this is the only board I have been apart of?

Yes, I am 12 years old and have spoken about when I got the new 28.8 modem and my 8 megs of ram being the leet kid on the block. Or the few times I have actualy mentioned my age.

As is evident in this and all of your posts I have read so far you are obvioulsy unwilling to research your comment beond you own privat littel bubble talking in only what you wish and ignoring all possilbe conflicing facts.

Also thank you for the total derailment of this thread, it is apparently the only method of debate you seem to posess.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sorry, your previous posts do not add up to this claim...I'll throw this last thing out before I throw your name into the ignore box where it belongs...

Again as I have said before in other posts, you cannot offend me...[edit]... Thus you simply cannot offend, upset, insult or in anyway effect me emotionaly.

But then you said...

Dude, cut back on the coffee. I simply asked becasue I was unsure of what defined somone as a deserter.

sheesh, Bite my head off why don't-ya

people need to learn to relax.

And then to another poster you whined...

ok.. you too.. try decaf....

Looks like when FACTS are presented, you have a problem with it....but hey, keep whining...I won�t see it any more...

And by the way, I think we have to believe the 12 year old thing, as your spelling is atrocious. Try using a spell checker before you post�

I now return you to your inane topic�.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sorry, your previous posts do not add up to this claim...I'll throw this last thing out before I throw your name into the ignore box where it belongs...

Again as I have said before in other posts, you cannot offend me...[edit]... Thus you simply cannot offend, upset, insult or in anyway effect me emotionaly.

But then you said...

Dude, cut back on the coffee. I simply asked becasue I was unsure of what defined somone as a deserter.

sheesh, Bite my head off why don't-ya

people need to learn to relax.

And then to another poster you whined...

ok.. you too.. try decaf....

Looks like when FACTS are presented, you have a problem with it....but hey, keep whining...I won�t see it any more...

And by the way, I think we have to believe the 12 year old thing, as your spelling is atrocious. Try using a spell checker before you post�

I now return you to your inane topic�.

Like so many of your post point out, you are obvoulsy unable to discern sarcasm or when somone is trying to defuse tension through levity. ie.. dude, try decaf..

IT wousl also seem that "Facts" to you, are defined as your personal interpretation of the inention of a writer.

Your abolutly right as the ability to spell and type well is in direct corralation of ones age. I am starting to think that your avatar is far more accurate than I first thought. It's too bad you lack the ability of creative thought for a good debate.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Affirmative Reaction,

I just havta say, your avatar is perfect for you.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Affirmative Reaction,

And I can honestly say that you bring disgrace to the avatar you have chosen to post.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Affirmative Reaction,

And I can honestly say that you bring disgrace to the avatar you have chosen to post.

Sez you Neandrathal.
I served this country proudly and with honor. That Air Assault badge is something I earned through blood and sweat and devotion. Do know anything about that?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
..I doubt it. You support Rumsfeld. A man who should be tried for war crimes. You subscribe to that barbarity. You feel the same irrational hatreds. That's why I said your avatar is a perfect fit. Actually another you might like is the swastika.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

..I doubt it. You support Rumsfeld. A man who should be tried for war crimes. You subscribe to that barbarity.

You're about as hysterical as any individual I've ever encountered on-line or otherwise. Actually, I'm having trouble believing your a man. Did I somehow misconstrue your gender?

[edit on 04/8/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you have something to say regarding the subject of this post, I welcome it. Otherwise, pollute someone else's thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay, guys.

This is not the mudpit. This is a discussion thread, and the discussion has gone from refuting and arguing points into some fairly low-brow muslinging and name calling.

In short, the thread has devolved into a Godwinian Black Hole

Case (and thread) closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join