It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the American people lost their Backbone's?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
After watching many videos that have been posted here and on other alternative media sites I have came to the conculsion that most Americans have indeed turned yellow!

While watching this video, Women are penned in and maced when they could have been easly subdued without the need for mace.

www.liveleak.com...

These women are sisters, mothers(?) and above all else fragile beings that are being subjected to un-reasonable force while others look on.

These people that im describing are not weak individuals, they are the ones that are protesting for your's and my future in an open forum where they are subjected to unreasonable force.

And yet others are looking on, the protestors are no longer standing firmly but are being divided and conquored.

Now im not proclaiming to be a big man in any form, quite the opposite really because of chrons I have lost alot of my weight and strength but if I seen this injustic happening infront of me I would be more than happy to jump in and crack a few scones, in hope other would join in to stop this oppression.

Where I come from the police are scared of the citizens, we dont use guns, bullits or bombs anymore but we have community spirit, where if the police mistreat a fellow citizen they will know about it and with great force. It has been breed into us be respectful to the police but never , ever trust them.

So my question is what has happened to America's backbone and sence of community spirit?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Americans are weak, fat, lazy and too sorry to get off their asses and do something. The ones who do not fall in that category are the ones on prescription meds and dying.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be an American, nothing really gets done over here.
I guess the brain washing started going down after the Titanic sunk or some # like that.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If they had any, it was pre 1920's before freud and co, began brainwashing America.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
The Americans are weak, fat, lazy and too sorry to get off their asses and do something. The ones who do not fall in that category are the ones on prescription meds and dying.

I like the stereotypes but ill throw one back at you, Americans always chant and scream U.S.A or land of the free, home of the brave when ever they are happy or showing defiance to terriorists.

But why not when being oppressed? surly if the community spirit and moral was high it would be more effective when dealing with people that want to oppress you?

Showing that you love your country and that you stand tall together in the face of oppression is the same as when a terriorist attacks your country?
edit on 25-9-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes WE have. Our backbones have been replaced with Twinkies.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

I like the stereotypes but ill throw one back at you, Americans always chant and scream U.S.A or land of the free, home of the brave when ever they are happy or showing defiance to terriorists.

But why not when being oppressed? surly if the community spirit and moral was high it would be more effective when dealing with people that want to oppress you?

Showing that you love your country and that you stand tall together in the face of oppression is the same as when a terriorist attacks your country?

I am American and I don't agree with the # going down over here. If you try to speak the truth, you will be tasered and subsequently arrested. It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The police have magical enchanted costumes that mentally prevent people from being able to touch them. Even if a police officer was slicing old ladies and children up with a Samurai sword, 99% of the general population will sit there wetting themselves as they politely ask the officer to stop hurting those innocent people.

The people who break that spell you see fighting with the police are usually in extreme survival mode.... or extreme "non American" soccer fans!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I know brother, but sometimes you just have to grin and bare it. They cant arrest everyone and if you instill the value of never trust the police into your kids they grow up with a distrust of them and are less likly to respect them if they turn against the people.

Its like the loaded gun effect, we respect them to a degree but never trust them and at the first sign they are opressing us we let them know that they will have zero control over us.

On the other topic of the football fans, thats what im trying to , not suggest but show my point that all it takes is one person to be mistreated for the domino effect to take place and the police to be showed that oppressive, agressive behaviour will not be tolerated.

And yet when the American people have the catalyst for change they never seem to stand up and take it.

edit on 25-9-2011 by michaelmcclen because: elaborated

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I guess the brain washing started going down after the Titanic sunk or some # like that.

I am curious...which of the categories do you fit in? What exactly are you doing to change things for the better?

I personally volunteer in my community....I help with petitions on various issues....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Speak for yourselves ya bunch of armchair quarterbacks. If I see stuff like that going down, I have and will be cracking skulls. So judgey this time of year, I just love it.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am curious...which of the categories do you fit in? What exactly are you doing to change things for the better?

I personally volunteer in my community....I help with petitions on various issues....

I used to volunteer in the community, I used to help at the senior citizen home, used to make petitions. It comes to a point but you get tired of being called the n word by various senior citizens, being told you will rob somebody when you're too tired to move and having hail hitler slurs tossed at you isn't really the friendliest thing to have done to you.

That was at the senior citizen home, don't make me start on small peaceful protests and petitions.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Good lord we almost as enslaved as Britain. Lordy lord time to use all these guns eh?

Time for a SEXY PARTY!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So long as Americans have professional sports and reality TV to take their minds of the realities they have to face everyday, the Government won't have to worry about an uprising.

In Ancient Rome, the Government placated their citizens with Bread (food stamps) and Circuses (professional sports).

It was only when the money supply started to run out and costs for every day items soared and payroll couldn't be met for the Army that their citizens started to riot. Even when the fall came, most citizens didn't have a clue as to how much had been stolen from them by TPTB.

It will be the same in the USA. As the money supply is shrunk by central bankers, and the value of your currency is slowly eroded, you will be distracted by more and more wild antics of professional sports people and celebrities (movie stars, reality show stars, etc), in the hope that you won't pry too much into what's really happening.

When the collapse comes, you will be rioting in the streets with everyone else, but you won't really know why other than "everyone else is doing it".

In the meantime, enjoy your UFC, NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and professional poker leagues.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Good lord we almost as enslaved as Britain. Lordy lord time to use all these guns eh?

Time for a SEXY PARTY!

Who said anything about using guns? I was simply referring to the fact that community spirit in America has hit a low and that you cant even rely on your fellow country man to stand side by side to oppose oppression.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now lets look at this situation. Yes what the cops are doing is wrong but seriously you think you can match them? Get real and think just how far you would have gotten. Then you yourself would be on the end of a club or even worse shot by a officer then protecting himself.

Until we stop being all peaceful with peaceful protest and start taking our rights back we are just not going to get anywhere. And from seeing how these other countries are we are still the best choice for a country in my opinion to be in.

This protest is getting no where as expected and it would be better aimed at congress and those clowns in office.
Denver now and anywhere the clown president shows up should be meet with furious Americans.

Our Politicians should be hiding in shame and afraid to walk the streets for what they are doing to this country. Our protest should be carried out with hemp rope and large trees waving signs is old school and gotten us nowhere recently..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Originally posted by Lysergic

Time for a SEXY PARTY!

Who said anything about using guns? I was simply referring to the fact that community spirit in America has hit a low and that you cant even rely on your fellow country man to stand side by side to oppose oppression.

I got shot at by rednecks and racial slurs were tossed at me. I'd be happy if we didn't have guns.Americans use guns and knifes to prove a point. After a while, I just stop listening. Politicians are all about the money, and they can give a # whether we shoot each other to death out here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We have lost what it means to be American. Men are emasculated for being MEN and are coerced into being less. Women are trained to desire less than real MEN and instead generally pursue effete caricatures calling themselves men. The cradle to grave nanny state, aided and abetted by feminism, brings with it the death knell for manhood. Political correctness prohibits men from even questioning their emasculation. Boys who might become men are given Ritalin and other mind altering drugs. The television spews mindless drivel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. MEN are portrayed as rapacious devils waiting to strike. Replaced instead with males not even daring to be men, much less MEN. The masculine is rejected in it's entirety by our society, replaced instead with feminized males. The government and tptb found it necessary to bring about this state. They know that MEN wold not allow this evil to continue. MEN founded this nation. MEN would oppose the current regime and demand change. MEN would bring about the change needed. Thus MEN needed to be culled from society. The few remaining made outcast. Unless MEN and Manhood return to their proper roles in society, there will be no opposition. There will be no uprising. There will be no one to draw the lines that should have been drawn long ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I agree to an extent but sometimes when you know your out numbered you can still win, Its all about community spirit and having a backbone at the right time to have a domino effect.

That video in my eyes is a catalyst event where it should have sent real mens blood to boil and to stand up for the women because they where clearly being mistreated and oppressed. But not one person even attempted to stand up which brings me back to my origional hypothesis,

Are Americans missing a backbone?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't know.. while I would face down a cop in the UK or give a customs official a slap if they tried to grope my partner I certainly wouldn't even think of trying that in the USA with the additional trouble it entails.

Hence why I would not visit my relatives or go to any conferences or business meeting in the USA as I know I'll get at best tazed for my attitude and I do count myself as chicken legs for most things.

But I do feel that both sides having guns kinda starts any head bumping at a much more serious and deadly level.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
I don't know.. while I would face down a cop in the UK or give a customs official a slap if they tried to grope my partner I certainly wouldn't even think of trying that in the USA with the additional trouble it entails.

Hence why I would not visit my relatives or go to any conferences or business meeting in the USA as I know I'll get at best tazed for my attitude and I do count myself as chicken legs for most things.

But I do feel that both sides having guns kinda starts any head bumping at a much more serious and deadly level.

So in effect American citizens having guns puts them at a disadvantage because their police are armed also? So in effect the thing that makes them feel safe against king and country invading them
is the same thing thats being used to oppress them? I dont think that would sit well with most Americans.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join