It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff they don't want you to know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Cool thread, though I seen lots of these vid's already. They are cool in that they are short and to the point and explain lots about there topics that they are about, in the 4 to 5 min they last. There all like intros into some of the conspiracies all around the world in peoples minds, the net, and off-course ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The question is how much evidence is needed to turn a conspiracy into fact . The NWO has been promoted by all heads of state and prominent individuals for 20 years or more and still people call it a conspiracy and it is actually . It's a conspiracy against 95 % of the worlds people including you . Yet anyone that talks about it is branded a nutty conspiracy theorist . A great majority of the people who are victims are doing the name calling . The real problem is that they can't handle the fact that they are about to be hammered by the Banksters . They hope that they can evade reality for a little while longer . So denial is their only recourse . It does not matter what party is in power the Banksters control the agenda .
Educate your self who pulls the strings globally .

Anything involving more than one individual working together is a conspiracy. The meaning of the word has been stretched into something it's not by the media/general public. I drove my friend home from work yesterday, it was a conspiracy. We planned and executed a conspiracy for me to take him to his house.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Very much wow, this is something to look into for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This one does not surprise me, the oil companies are the most evil beings that exist
They just protect their investments by buying the patents of revolutionary technology and throwing them away...
This should be investigated by the mass media, right?

edit on 26-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Great videos dude.

Superb way to introduce spoon fed sheeple into a whole new world !!!

Flagged & Starred

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'd go through all the videos tonight. Some I've already known and It's not easy when our life is totally under the control of the manipulative monetary system. For example it was damn hard to find toothpaste that doesn't contain fluoride.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Excellent post, OP. I went ahead and watched all of the videos you posted (couldn't help myself) and then followed one of your links to their site. I am clicking through them now and it looks like you did a great job of picking out the cream of the crop... but that doesn't mean I won't watch them all. Can't wait to watch the one about dyotlav pass. Thanks so much for the post! You have provided me with hours of thought provoking entertainment. S&F.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I starred and flagged you for the Placebo Effect video alone.
(Haven't had time to watch the rest)
The Placebo Effect is growing?
Could it be Morphic resonance?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
oldies but goodies, always fun to watch again, and great for showing people new to conspiracy theories so they dont get bored or overwhelmed with info and can decide if any of the topics interest them.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Serius stuff to analize

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thanks OP good to see these films being brought to fresh eyes and as a refresher for those who have already gone down the rabbit hole.. I had a similar thread bookmarked which has a couple of additional videos should anyone be interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

Berth

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
I starred and flagged you for the Placebo Effect video alone.
(Haven't had time to watch the rest)
The Placebo Effect is growing?
Could it be Morphic resonance?

That has got to be one of my favorites if not my favorite, if you believe in the theory of one and a 2012 awakening of human consciousness, this video would seem to back you up!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
May very well be the single most interesting thread i've read on ATS. I'm addicted to watching all of the videos already
S + F.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Amazing.

The most interesting video is about Tesla.

Man when i just think what would happen if we had free electricity...
The life would be much easier,that's for sure!

Too bad there are people who only thinks for them self....

S&F!
edit on 26-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Great Thread! I like this series so well. Makes you really think about the world around you...
I agree with another poster on here about the need to drop the conspiracy trailer...they may get more people taking more than just a small peek at these videos.

I am definitely wanting to look into a few of these items, more in depth now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great post thanks for showing me these videos ill check out there youtube channel.

I liked all the videos and am intregued by the parasites one i was saying the other week to my brother imagine a race with the capabilitys of space travel was infact infected by such a parasite that in turn used this host to progress through the universe and establish total control over every living thing.

Then I saw a movie called 'Dreamcatcher' and there is a scene when they fly over with good old Morgan Freeman in charge and the aliens were infact just that hosts who had been taken by parasites.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Excellent compilation of alternate awareness about the world in which we live. The Placebo effect has always intrigued me. In my mind it is simply the effect of telling somebody something and they believe it. Nothing more.

The people that accept the word of "Officialdom" without question are also susceptible to hypnosis, advertising and CNN. They have been conditioned their whole life from a very early age to recognize authority and accept what "The Authorities" say. School, Church, Scouts, Television, the Military, our parents and peers, all hammer us repeatedly throughout our lives with indoctrination and dogma. Most of us retain that sense of selfhood with which we compare the input of our world to our reason. But some give up their individuality to the drummer boy and march along, off the cliff if thats where it leads.

When I was in Hi school, we used to be treated to a traveling hypnotist show. The Gym became an arena for a kind of three ring circus. The man would demonstrate that thru the "power of suggestion", certain students would be unable to resist his will and perform like monkeys, no matter how ridiculous the requests.

At the end of the demonstration the vulnerable victims were embarrassed by their behavior under his "control". Most of the rest of us thought it was a put on, but over the years I have come to realize that it was real. I knew those kids and even they had to come to terms that they were suggestible.

Back then out of 250 or so, there were only about 10 or so that would fall under the hypnotists spell. I can understand why that number is growing. The idea that people are more and more swayed by the TPTB is by design . They have polished their methods of control over our thought processes for decades. Like Pavlov's dog, our resistance to conditioning is weakening overall. We consume, believe and even kill, at the whim of others and justify it too.

I don't think this a relatively new concept either. In Plato's Republic, a good simile is laid out called The Allegory of the Caves. Todays "cave wall" has been replaced by the "Television Screen" and yes, even the computer screen.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Excellent post and I agree with you completely in what you said. Discovering alternate possibilities that have not been outlined in official stories allows your brain to think outside of the box, denying some of the brainwashing that has been in our lives since birth, question enough and you start to wake up, slowly but surely.

Thanks for adding to the thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well.
I don't get it...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I vaguely remember the reports in the news. Then the silence. Thanks for the reminder.

Does anyone remember the 200 mile per gallon carburator developed by someone at the INDY 500? The man won the race because he didn't have to worry about gas consumption, but was disqualified and his invention disappeared from the public eye. Was that Preston Petty? (I don't know). I seem to remember he started a tire company named after him from the money he was paid by the oil companies for the patent rights. Later, the tire company name changed to Firestone and the invention, well.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join