It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff they don't want you to know!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yeah, because the word "conspiracy" just does not apply here..

Who cares about the idiots who do not believe in conspiracies, or figure they have no sinisterness too them.

Those people are slaves to all of the systems around us, and they will stay that way.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
these are pretty old...there is no way that a similar thread has not already been published. Great video series though for a very brief, basic introduction of some cool stuff.

There have been some similar threads but newer people to ATS don't look up year old threads, everything for the most part that is worth anything on message boards is re hashed and re born. It takes new threads at new times to feed new minds.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this OP, looks very interesting! I've heard about and researched a lot of the big pharma stuff.

Since I have the pleasure of being stuck in a hotel next week, I will take advantage of spare time to watch the vids.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This thread is a pretty well put together beginners guide to some pretty well known and common conspiracies. They should hopefully spark some interest and encourage people to research the subjects a bit more indepth.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Very cool, as my son would say, you are talking here about his favorite internet hangout. He is not a FB'er, he is a How Stuff Works'er
and he is forever telling me everything he discovers on this site. This is a great site, and makes it great for kids to learn stuff too and be able to understand.

Thanks for these, I'll get him to watch these ... err those he hasn't seen yet of course
As for me, I probably will too, just so I can argue with him and get him all frazzled
Nah, I like the site too, once or twice he got me to come and see something, and I end up surfing it way after he is done
When he comes to see what I'm doing, he almost get an air about him that says "hey, this is my site, you go back to ATS", but he doesn't, he's a good kid
Yes, of course I'm allowed to biased, he's my kid.

Seriously though, all parents should let their kids see this site, they should love it, they make all this stuff interesting for the kids, almost like Aurora Lipper at Superscience.com and most of their videos are available on YouTube as well, so what I did, was to create a private playlist for him that he can favorite his stuff to and be able to find it again. It just makes it easier for him, all he needs to do, is to copy the name paste it in YT search and it should be the first on the search.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Pixie777 because: why did I put a '.' between the and first?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think these vids are cool

like a beginner's guide to conspiracies lol

my favourite- "here's where it gets crazy"

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This thread is a pretty well put together beginners guide to some pretty well known and common conspiracies. They should hopefully spark some interest and encourage people to research the subjects a bit more indepth.

Exactly, they are a perfect jumping off point for those just wading in. What they accomplish is taking a small sample from each subject of popular topics, injecting solid information and facts into a well thought out and conveyed message that presents the viewer with the right basic knowledge to know if they wish to explore further into the subject matter.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The question is how much evidence is needed to turn a conspiracy into fact . The NWO has been promoted by all heads of state and prominent individuals for 20 years or more and still people call it a conspiracy and it is actually . It's a conspiracy against 95 % of the worlds people including you . Yet anyone that talks about it is branded a nutty conspiracy theorist . A great majority of the people who are victims are doing the name calling . The real problem is that they can't handle the fact that they are about to be hammered by the Banksters . They hope that they can evade reality for a little while longer . So denial is their only recourse . It does not matter what party is in power the Banksters control the agenda .
Educate your self who pulls the strings globally .

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have been watching this video series for a while now, they are really really good. One of my favorite youtube channels.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The question is how much evidence is needed to turn a conspiracy into fact . The NWO has been promoted by all heads of state and prominent individuals for 20 years or more and still people call it a conspiracy and it is actually . It's a conspiracy against 95 % of the worlds people including you . Yet anyone that talks about it is branded a nutty conspiracy theorist . A great majority of the people who are victims are doing the name calling . The real problem is that they can't handle the fact that they are about to be hammered by the Banksters . They hope that they can evade reality for a little while longer . So denial is their only recourse . It does not matter what party is in power the Banksters control the agenda .
Educate your self who pulls the strings globally .

You make excellent points my friend, that said, my hope is that by careful, dutiful observation and research and the ability to open our minds and communicate with eachother the knowledge we obtain, little by little we will be able to tear down the brick walls of deceit and lies that we have had to endure for centuries.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know how I will be spending my morn.

Should be entertaining at the least. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I love this series, but had not seen all the episodes you posted, so thanks for that.

Excellent idea to share these in a thread. They really do cover a wide range of topics. S+F

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
reply to post by Helious

I love this series, but had not seen all the episodes you posted, so thanks for that.

Excellent idea to share these in a thread. They really do cover a wide range of topics. S+F

Keep in mind, it would seem you can not find them all in any one place, not even on there own website, why this is, I do not know but in order to see all of them, you will have to sort through youtube, howstuffworks.com, there mobile android or iphone app and also through in a couple google searches.

Perhaps in the future, they will compile all the episodes together and have them easily available in one place.... Hopefully.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This looks like a great collection you have here! I've always had a fascination for Tesla and his work. The other topics you've presented in this thread are very close to my current belief. I think we as humans, if willing to open our minds enough, stop getting played be the game called "society"... we will soon evolve on a global scale while learning a great deal more about our true reality and what it has in store for our existence. I look forward to diving into your research and discussing further.

Peace

S&F!
edit on 25-9-2011 by my3911 because: S&F

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
couldn't say more about this topic. I choose to be free of all things and so far I love the things I'm learning which is the true science, levitating crystals such as quartz while it's carrying 55 lbs.

Curing diseases with unconventional means such as low-voltage therapy killing all the possibilities of sickness.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Sounds great ThaLoccster, uhh whatever you say!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

This seems like a very interesting series. I watched a few of the videos and I plan on watching the rest of them in the near future.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
reply to post by Helious

This seems like a very interesting series. I watched a few of the videos and I plan on watching the rest of them in the near future.

I'm betting you will, I watched one and then I got hooked and watched them all, even the ones I didn't think I would be interested in!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Always loved the series...just a note OP, The Series has been discused on here before...

i'm impressd how they can fit so much data in so little segments...

I always liked the monotone voice, it's kinda spy-ish and creepy..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Stuff they don't want you to know!
Great Series ! of 4+min vids

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Would the Worlds Governments Fake the End of the World?

This video is kind of suiting for the times we find ourselves in currently, with world events taking place the way they are these days, treat yourself to the question if what your perceiving through mass media is real or open yourself to the possibility it could all be an elaborate sham, created and presented to us by the TBTB.

We have Been Warned about a Fake Alien Invasion Before !

Well ATS ! your probably saying yeah Carol Rosen has Mentioned it in the Disclosure Project
The LAST CARD !! The Fake Alien Invasion !

Disclosure: Dr Carol Rosin - The Secrecy Behind Space Based Weapons

Hmmm Not Quite !!!

Let ME SHOW YOU!! what I KNOW!

In 1963 a Episode was Made in a Scifi & Mystery's Show Called The Outer Limits !

List of The Outer Limits (1963–1965) episodes
en.wikipedia.org...

Episode 3

The Architects of Fear" Byron Haskin Meyer Dolinsky 30 September 1963

Although no specific era is indicated within the story, the plot revolves around a Cold War setting in which a nuclear holocaust appears to be imminent. In an attempt to stave off a confrontation between military superpowers through uniting the world against a common enemy, a group of scientists decide to physically transform one of their own members into an alien being and stage a fake invasion of Earth. This transformation is achieved by genetic alteration of scientist Allen Leighton, using genetic material from a rather small and non-threatening alien lifeform which the scientists have in their possession. Complications arise when the physical alteration also affects Leighton's mind, and is compounded by his strong attachment to his pregnant wife.

( The Full Episode ) a Must Watch!
MGMDigitalMedia
Original Outer Limits: The Architects Of Fear

Well Either Warner Von braun knew about this before 1963 or he has Seen this Episode !
or

The Makers of this Episode 3 Architects of Fear!

If you Do watch this ! and I Hope you Members DO! Here are Some Key Points Right at the Beginning

At the Beginning it Shows TPTB are in a Group Meeting Planning to make a Fake Alien Invasion
and it Explains as to Why

Now Listen Closely at the 2:10 MIN Mark !!
to Unite Nations!! ( NWO ) ?

Now this is where it Get's Crazy

Now at this Minute Mark! 3:10 to 3:60

Your Mouth Might Drop Open !

and Here is Why because the Statement Sentence that he just Spoke is this Pretty Close to the
Same as of what is Below ! Very Close to the Tee!!

Regan's ALIEN speech to UN

Ronald Reagan's Obsession With An Alien Invasion, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It Kinda Crazy When you put things together ! and it Fits like a Puzzle

Well Enjoy the Episode 3 Architects of Fear!

Reagan & Von Braun were they Close ! ?
DID Reagan hear this from Warner Von Braun or was it Vice Versa ?

or Were They just Fan's of The Original Outer Limits! ?

The Last Card The Last Card! Fiction Reality was Someone giving hints in this Episode ?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: Aghhggg trying to fix the Quotes

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join