It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff they don't want you to know!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+172 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Greetings, while I'm sure that a good many of you are well versed in the "Stuff they don't want you to know" series produced by How Stuff Works, I'm also sure that many others haven't had a chance to dig into this well put together video series so I thought I would compile some of the better ones in my opinion and let you have a go at them.

The great thing about this video series is that they give you good, basic outline of the facts about the subject in a very manageable 4 to 5 minute time frame and this allows you too take in the general information and then decide if your interested enough in the subject matter to do further, more detailed research.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - The Placebo Effect

This video will give you some knowledge about how big pharmaceutical companies get there drugs passed by the FDA and into peoples hands. What is important to note in this video is the underlying implications it presents about human consciousness and the power that it may have over physical reality.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Teleportation and Holograms

This video will show you some of the wonders of the micro universe, some of it you may already know and some you may not but If you are interested on the nature of what reality truly is and wan't to hear about some of the miracles that happen on the tiniest scale, give it a watch.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Tesla

I'm sure most of you have heard of Tesla but there are some things you may not know about him, this video shows you some of the more controversial twists and turns of not only his work but how it ended and the circumstances involving his death. There is alot of information to be digested regarding Tesla but this is a great watch and place to start.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Can Humans Alter Probablity through thought alone?

Another great thought provoking video presenting clear information for you to chew on regarding our human brains and human consciousness and the possibility that there is much more to it than we currently think. There is some striking information here and a great quick watch.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Whats the deal with '___'?

This excellent short video will give you a basic outline of what exactly '___' is and what it's function may be regarding the human brain and pineal gland, for those that are not familiar with the subject matter, this is a must watch and a great starting point into what will be a mountain of research should you find yourself interested.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Could Parasites Control Human Beings?

In this rather disturbing video, they explore the possibility of control over the human brain by parasites. It happens in the insect and animal world, will it happen to us in the future? Who, knows, this is probably the most likely scenario for a zombie Apocalypse, give it a go!

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Would the Worlds Governments Fake the End of the World?

This video is kind of suiting for the times we find ourselves in currently, with world events taking place the way they are these days, treat yourself to the question if what your perceiving through mass media is real or open yourself to the possibility it could all be an elaborate sham, created and presented to us by the TBTB.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - The Federal Reserve

Here is one of many that every American owes it to themselves to watch. The Federal Reserve could be the biggest scam in American history and end up being the biggest factor to our countries ultimate collapse. You will find some good material in this video that will force you to ask yourself some questions about this institution.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - Fluoridation

Ever wonder why the put fluoride in our water, why they lied about it for so long or the reason that there doing it? Great, watch this video for some great facts and a little speculation that will give you a good outline of what the deal is and what the government may be trying to achieve.

Stuff They Don't Want you to Know - The Illuminati Part 1

I will link all three of this series as it may be the most important in the entire airing of the show. The Illuminati is real and they really are trying to manufacture the future of all mankind. Regardless of how much you know on the subject I would encourage you too watch this brief 3 part mini series and take in all of which you learn and then continue to research further. Knowledge is power, they definitely have it and you need to have it as well, you can only fight fire with fire and the more people that believe this exists, they less power they will have over us.

The Illuminati Part 2

The Illuminati Part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these videos and my hope is that some who are not familiar with the series will be delighted to have hours of entertainment to soak up while digesting some very thought provoking material. These few videos only scratch the surface of all there is too be had of the series and if you enjoyed these check out there Youtube channel here or there web page where they host the Stuff They Don't Want you to Know series here.

Thanks for checking the post out and enjoy!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

wow

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

thank you op

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Really interesting.
It reminds me of something I saw a while back. I think it was about people changing the structure of some particles or something just by looking at them.

Intredasting.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah I discovered these about 7 or 8 months ago on YouTube.They are short and to the point and are a great way to introduce info/conspiracy theories to your friends and family who may not be familiar with these topics.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Sounds like a thread by Kevin Trudeau.

Although this is far more infortmative. Snf for you Helious
edit on 25-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I agree, before I discuss any conspiracy theory with my girlfriend (who already thinks I'm crazy) I will pull up the episode of Stuff They Don't Want you to Know and make her watch that first.

At least then she knows I am not the only one on earth who thinks it's a conspiracy lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Bookmarking" this thread, so I can read it when I return home later. I don't want to lose track of this one.

Thanks for organizing it nicely. Look forward to reading it!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
haven't got the time to read this now.

bookmarking this.

sir.

what an excellent layout!

very exciting looking thread, honestly nice job

SnF

i'll be back later for further input

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is very exciting to me that there are some people who are being introduced to this video series through this post, this was exactly my hope in creating this.

There is also an excellent app for Android and the iPhone from How Stuff Works and you can get every episode in all it's glory on your mobile fast and reliably on the go or for when you have a few extra minutes to kill!

Thanks for the replies and I hope those that are seeing some of these for the first time enjoy the entire video series as much as I have.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is very exciting to me that there are some people who are being introduced to this video series through this post, this was exactly my hope in creating this.

There is also an excellent app for Android and the iPhone from How Stuff Works and you can get every episode in all it's glory on your mobile fast and reliably on the go or for when you have a few extra minutes to kill!

Thanks for the replies and I hope those that are seeing some of these for the first time enjoy the entire video series as much as I have.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I have just downloaded the app. There are even more episodes of Stuff They Don't Want you to Know than you already mentioned! Awesome.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the info and links, Op.

(Now, we just sit back and wait for the ones to come along and say that the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Yes!

What a wonderful series..

Thanks OP...

now i am hooked....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Cool! Thanks for the info. I have just downloaded the app. There are even more episodes of Stuff They Don't Want you to Know than you already mentioned! Awesome.

You can find alot of them on the official "How Stuff Works" youtube channel and alot of them at there official site, in videos and video podcasts through itunes but I have been the largest collection of all of them through the mobile apps. This is odd but true. Strange thing is, you can't find all of them in one place but the fun is too keep digging to find that one you may have missed!

There are alot of them, a few are kind of out there, a few are sort of meh but the large majority are priceless for the concise information they deliver to the general public through hard facts in a short time frame.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

this is a good post. Thanks for the interesting vids,
know I have even more for my reality to digest.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Nice thread

I think the most interesting video you posted was 'Could Parasites Control Human Beings?' Mainly because of it's potential to be used against human beings.

A parasite that can alter the behaviour of the host. Just imagine if they could weaponize it!

Here's the kicker:

Half of the world's human population is infected with Toxoplasma, parasites in the body—and the brain. Remember that.

www.livescience.com...

Maybe they already have.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The one video I watched was interesting, although it didn't really touch on anything I haven't heard before.

Honestly, the video was harder for me to sit through than a rerun of "Small Wonder." The narration seemed like one giant run-on sentence read by a person in a straight monotone voice.

Is the same narrator on all the videos? If so I wouldn't be able to watch them. I would rather have a parasite control my brain than sit through 1 more minute of that voice.
edit on 9/25/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Helious

Nice thread

I think the most interesting video you posted was 'Could Parasites Control Human Beings?' Mainly because of it's potential to be used against human beings.

A parasite that can alter the behaviour of the host. Just imagine if they could weaponize it!

Here's the kicker:

Half of the world's human population is infected with Toxoplasma, parasites in the body—and the brain. Remember that.

www.livescience.com...

Maybe they already have.

That is an awesome video in the series and to be honest, it still creeps me out. Very, very scary when you consider how easy it is for these sort of microbes to mutate into a different strain, shocking it hasn't already happened.

You never know, start downloading and flagging zombie Apocalypse threads to prepare!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Love these guys.

I like that these were put together by a trusted, and reputable group like the HowStuffWorks people, as well.

They need to dump the tail end banner 'conspiracy' label, and this would be sharable with more people.

[take note of the street address in the opening segment: "1984"
]
edit on 9/25/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
these are pretty old...there is no way that a similar thread has not already been published. Great video series though for a very brief, basic introduction of some cool stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join