It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Confirmed By Scientist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not to mention that, but the poor SOBs that get plastered by this rogue planet will turn to their version of ATS and decipher all the dreams and ancient calendar’s to figure out where this killer planet came from. Then they will mount a counter attack that is far beyond our technology, and come wipe us out and take our planet as their new home.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

Nasa Conference

recently held re: the WISE infrared satellite imager.

Dr. Amy Mainzer confirms what Dr. Scott Kenyon briefly wrote to me about in 2004.

'They' are looking for a planet X like body.

But, why panic people....?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
...'They' are looking for a planet X like body.

But, why panic people....?

Why should we panic about finding that there is another planet-sized body out there?

If it exists (and scientists and astronomers have often said there is a possibility that one does), then it has been there for 4.5 billion years. It's not like discovering it now would suddenly cause it to adversely affect the Earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by ELEVATOR7

I'm no expert in any of this by far,but I found your post fascinating.I never knew the theory that the star Alpha Draconis may have lit the Great Pyramid,nor the theory of the 12.This gives me some really good reading material to search for thanks...

Heres a bit of info for you. It seems that Draconis might have been the special 'hall lighter' and it has not been back for a very long time. Hope this information is interesting.

www.europa.com...

The Descending Passage lines up with the Pole Star. With the door opening so small and the length of the passage 334 feet long, the angle of view is only + or - 1/3 of a degree. Because of the slow motion of the stars, the passage lines up precisely to a Pole Star only once every several thousand years. Stars move, and the Pole Star, Alpha Draconis (Dragon Star) has not been in direct alignment with the Descending Passage for thousands of years. However, a new Pole Star will finally become aligned within the next few years; this heavenly body is known as the North Star, or "Polaris"

Each year the North Star shines further down the Descending Passage. It will illuminate the entrance to the Well Shaft (sometimes called the Point of Last Escape) in 1997. The North Star will shine on the floor of the Subterranean Passage seven years later in 2004. What is the significance of these events? (Some people speculate they may be related to "the signs in the stars" that the Bible mentions with regard to the Second Coming of Christ).

The other thing I was thinking about at the time was that in the Bible in revelations we have the line ' I am the Alpha and the Omega - the bright morning star'.

Alpha and Omega means 'first and last'.

So my brain was off thinking about this when I was studying it all. Alpha (the first) so what if we add Draconis? well, Draco is a Dragon. So really Alpha Draconis means 'FIRST DRAGON'.

Its interesting to know this in the light of all the 'reptile and reptilian stories' that we have dont you think?

I sometimes get crazy theories and thinking about the bible with the line of the Alpha and Omega and the Bright morning Star, I wondered if the 'second coming' or the return of 'god or christ' was only when the Alpha returned - what if the Alpha and Omega is Alpha Draconis? really nutty thought I know.

When I was surfing I also found out that Jesus spent 18 years in the pyramid at Saqqara. He went there to 'study'. The outside of the pyramid wall is full of art of dragons/snakes etc. Its just probably random coincidence but is it ? The pyramids totally have the world secrets and they have never been revealed to the likes of us .

edit on 4-10-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELEVATOR7
So my brain was off thinking about this when I was studying it all. Alpha (the first) so what if we add Draconis? well, Draco is a Dragon. So really Alpha Draconis means 'FIRST DRAGON'.
Alpha Draconis was the name given by an astronomer, Johann Bayer, according to his way of cataloguing stars; the star he considered the most important (or by any other reason that he thought was the best for his classification system) on a constellation was given the name "alpha", followed by the name of the constellation. The next star in the classification would be named "beta", etc, so we have a "alpha" star for every constellation, like Betelgeuse being Alpha Orionis and Rigel Beta Orionis.

The star's "real" name is Thuban, which means snake in Arabic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join