It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Phenomenon: The Increase of Vibrational Frequency !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

I believe that terms such as vibration and ectoplasm and harmonics and energy are borrowed from science to give a false sense of legitimacy to stories.

I for one would not be trying to hijack scientific terms or terms from other places. When an atom begins to move faster it is heating up. I doubt you meant that either. Fast moving atoms are hot. Temperature is a measure of the mean kinetic energy of a system. On a hot day the molecules in the air are bouncing around faster than on a cold day. Within a human body there is little change since the temperature is fairly constant.

A spiritual awakening that is spiritual in nature is likely to be completely removed from reality. It involves concepts and thought processes outside the realm of the natural world or what we experience as reality. People are quite capable of conceiving of something beyond this world. That does separate it from this world.

A lack of evidence is normal since it is conceptually external to what can be evidence.

Problems start people try to connect this reality or this natural world to the supernatural. Take DNA activation. That is an observable phenomena. It is studied in many university. It is involved in important genes such as Hox genes. To activate DNA is to see a new chemical expressed by the DNA. That's a testable issue and certainly not spiritual in nature.

Another example is solidity. Matter interacts with other matter through the electrons. The computer keyboard in front of you appears to be solid because the electrons in your fingertips interact with the electrons of the keyboard. You feel the wind in your face because the electrons of the air molecules interact with the electrons of your skin.

None of this is involved in spiritual issues. Claiming that vibrating faster leads to a new level is a bad scifi movie. It was in the X Files. It was on Star Trek. Those were pretty lame episodes.

The reason fluoride is added to water is to control tooth decay. The main danger is receiving too much fluoride. The danger is to children's teeth. Like all things in life balance is important.

What is interesting is what people will allow in their water and won't. Most people consider allowing the chlorination of water yet a few are against fluoridation. I don't believe I've ever seen an organized effort to stop chlorination.

In addition to the pineal gland claim there are other claims about the dangers of fluoridation including:
1. It causes AIDS
2. It causes heart disease
3. Name your favorite health cause at this point.

Despite all of the claims the evidence is not there. This process has been tested worldwide for decades and nothing has popped out as a problem.

Mixing spiritual issues with science always leaves the spiritual people with egg on their face. Creationists are a good example. You end up with people hiring porters to build fake ark remnants on Ararat.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

To activate DNA is to see a new chemical expressed by the DNA. That's a testable issue and certainly not spiritual in nature.

Ok I definitely agree with you on everything, but except for one thing ^^^

Here's why: There are 12 strands that relate to the physical body and 12 spiritual strands, and that each of these 24 key strands has sub-stands. DNA is a significant tool for spiritual empowerment, it enhances our ability to become who we came here to be. The activation is communicated through the genetic pathways that are shared (in common) with your ancestors and descendants. The information for reprogramming the genetic coding is transmitted through the unified field that connects all beings through time and space ! The 22-Strand DNA Activation raises your vibratory frequency to increase your connection to Godhead.(which is source)

We currently use only 3% of our DNA and, correspondingly, only 5-10% of our brain capacity. By activating the DNA, more of our full potential comes online, both in our genetic consciousness and in our mental capacity. Are you unaware that humans have both a physical and spiritual body?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Here's why: There are 12 strands that relate to the physical body and 12 spiritual strands, and that each of these 24 key strands has sub-stands. DNA is a significant tool for spiritual empowerment, it enhances our ability to become who we came here to be. The activation is communicated through the genetic pathways that are shared (in common) with your ancestors and descendants. The information for reprogramming the genetic coding is transmitted through the unified field that connects all beings through time and space ! The 22-Strand DNA Activation raises your vibratory frequency to increase your connection to Godhead.(which is source)

There is nothing truthful in any of what you wrote.
1. DNA is 2 strands
2. DNA has nothing to do with spiritual empowerment - it's physical only. It describes how to code chemicals.
3. There is no sharing with descendants. DNA codes for the individual organism
4. There is no unified field connecting all beings
5. Again with the vibrational frequency - are you referring to heat

We currently use only 3% of our DNA and, correspondingly, only 5-10% of our brain capacity. By activating the DNA, more of our full potential comes online, both in our genetic consciousness and in our mental capacity. Are you unaware that humans have both a physical and spiritual body?

The myth that we only use a small portion of our brain is oft repeated claim that is not true. It was written without evidence decades ago and has been repeated in various forms ever since. It simply is not true.

DNA activation is unrelated to "potential" or mental capacity.

Where is the evidence that people have a spiritual body? Please provide anything at all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Actually the most recent progression of the frequency was 2 days ago. Did you miss it? Hope you got your boost cause I sure did. The veil is geting thinner and time is speeding up.

Can you please elaborate on this? I guess your talking about Saturday the 24th September? Can you explain your statement a little as I'm intrigued...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Im sorry that you cannot feel the field that is connected to all. Nothing we discuss here will mean anything to you since your missing the biggest peice of the puzzle. Your still in the dream and haven't awaken yeet. Im really happy to be out of that prison and be able to see outside the box. Don't worry you will get all your questions answered someday.

I feel the field and it's getting stronger but it might be because i have opened my chakras so I cant be sure if the strenght is because of that or higher vibration. I don't really care much about the theories/science. If I need it I will understand it. I will do what I am meant to do and that's that. I wish all that reads this a happy day.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I'm glad that you found this field.

As for me I am not constrained or in prison. I would suggest that there are alternative spiritual pathways.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx
First off, Do you know what a vibrational frequency is? A vibrational frequency is the speed in which the atoms spin. What does this have to do with 2012? On a mental and spiritual level, it is in fact an "Awakening" transition, almost like being born all over again and starting the growth process, but rather a growth process on the spiritual level, well having a low vibrational frequency means being more separated from your spiritual self. These changes happening on the human species level all has to do with the strands of DNA that are activating within all human brains electromagnetically that were previously dormant strands, but throughout this phenomena that is occurring now ! Having a low vibrational frequency means being more separated from your spiritual self, and what is happening is the reunion with our spiritual being. That is why we are considered to be living in the 3rd dimensional frequency, because it is a lower vibrational frequency when atoms spin the slowest, which is why everything appears solid or physical [Solid objects have a low vibrational frequency (slow spinning atoms)].

The seat of the soul, the pineal gland, plays an important role in this awakening process because it is where the reunion of spirit takes place. Look at the Sumerian culture, the first human civilization. They actually made contact with inter-dimensional beings because they were in tune with their higher senses(which gave them the astrological and mathematical knowledge they had) through the use of the pineal gland because they did not have the pineal-damaging tools that are used by those trying to control us today. In addition, flouride has been put in our water supply and toothpaste to calcify the pineal gland and render it "almost" useless(meaning it still functions and still produces a few different chemicals that are important to the shift that is happening). Flouride can make it harder for our body's vibrational frequency to speed up(because of pineal calcification). Having a higher vibrational frequency would mean a faster spin of atoms and less density, meaning higher transparency (4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimensional frequencies).

I feel an internal urge to share this information with everyone, because this information is vital at this period of time in human history. Please share your thoughts and comments about these changes happening, and let me know how you feel about all this and hopefully this information resonates with you. I thank you for your time and may your departure from the physical and arrival and landing transition on the runway of the spiritual world be a smooth one

The soul of Man is in the Heart not the pineal gland, the route to the pineal gland is from the heart,
There is a ladder from your heart to your pineal gland.

The Increase of Vibrational Frequency is The Increase of Awareness, this is Awakening.

There are three dimensions of awareness:
1, Duality(global consciousness-mind), 2, Reality(Galactic consciousness-heart), 3, Infinity(Universal consciousness-third eye, all-seeing).

Infinity is aware of all three.
Reality is aware of Infinity and Duality,
Duality is only aware of Realty,

Man is in Duality he sees only the shadows on Plato's cave wall, but Man should be in Reality out of the cave,

When you start to see extraordinary things then Man will move closer to infinity.

keep your Eyes open because Mankind is 18 months old and this is the Rouge test for Humanity

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Thank you for that information, you are much farther in the awakening stage than I, but I believe what you say, and I admire your message, which I would suggest you spread to many others, because like i've once said, this information believe it or not, it vital for the survival of the human race !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Seventytwo

Thank you for that information, you are much farther in the awakening stage than I, but I believe what you say, and I admire your message, which I would suggest you spread to many others, because like i've once said, this information believe it or not, it vital for the survival of the human race !

No one can be more Awake than another man,.do you see how your statement is Dualistic?

Your message is the essance of mine with different words, they are the same thing,

Peace...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The seat of the soul, the pineal gland,

I'm sorry But I just have to say this..

The Man who said: "the pineal gland is the seat of the soul" also said that animals cannot feel pain,
he also said: “I think, therefore I am”,

Interesting fellow but confused..

edit on 033030p://f57Tuesday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I like Monty Python with

"I drink therefore I am."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Of course there are. I belive that you are meant to belive what you belive and walk from there. My respons was probably written a bit harsh. Sometimes I get cranky. Awakening is wierd. You think when you wake and your all loving that your all 100% enlightened. But the old mind is getting in the way and the awakeening is only the begining in your journey. And sometimes you just get cranky due to low bloodsugar. Sorry if I was a bit short.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join