It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Starts and Ends September 27th, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
WW3, is just; so the 80s... BTW, is your country not already in a war?

In WW2; 50.000.000 civilians died (and the UN won), just so I could write a second line!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Neutron bomb

"The neutron bomb became a way of legitimising nuclear weapons. The radiation would clear up after a strike and it was regarded as the magic wand of nuclear weapons - you could wave it and all the people would be gone."

news.bbc

A neutron bomb or enhanced radiation weapon (ERW) or weapon of reinforced radiation is a type of thermonuclear weapon designed specifically to release a large portion of its energy as energetic neutron radiation rather than explosive energy.

The blast would be confined to a radius of no more than a couple of hundred metres but a massive wave of radiation would knock out tank crews, infantry and other personnel. Even if the buildings did remain, survivors would soon find their bodies filled with elements such as strontium, ensuring that they eventually die of radiation poisoning.

The neutron bomb was originally conceived by the U.S. military as a weapon that could stop Soviet troops from overrunning allied nations without destroying the infrastructure of the allied nation.

Compared to a fission bomb with the identical explosive yield, a neutron bomb would emit about ten times the amount of neutron radiation.

ER weapons are meant to kill a much higher percentage of enemy personnel inside such protected environments through the release of a higher percentage of their yield in the form of neutron ionizing radiation, against which even tank armor is not very effective.

Neutron_bomb

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I believe world war 3 starts this fall. When it ends i don't know. I've had vivid dreams about this. I pray they dont use neutron bombs...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Nice info on Neutron bombs! They are typically not used anymore though. Their original main purpose of penetrating tank armor no longer works because tanks are just that much better shielded now. Those things scare the &#$* out of me though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
WW3, is just; so the 80s... BTW, is your country not already in a war?

In WW2; 50.000.000 civilians died (and the UN won), just so I could write a second line!

Yes, we are actually participating in several pet wars...but none nuclear. The whole 80's, Threads, The Day After phenomenon is the scary part because no one believes it could ever happen now. The mainstream has not thought about it in 25 years. It would really be much worse now too with better targeting and deployment options.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by palote
Hello,

It's my first time posting here.
I have to tell you what I think about the dates, numbers, and the comet elenin
In my life, dates and numbers are very important.
Do not know if To you is the same.

I was born on March 11, 1979
During my whole life things have happened that day.
They have members of my family died on that date.
After Madrid bombings 03/11, WTC attacks 9 / 11, earthquake #ushima 03/11, 03/11 Lorca earthquake
I have the number of national document identity card similar to my wife and I did not knew this fact: self: xxx88257, my wife xxx82075

Three children were born, my daughter, Elisabeth, cousin Eric, cousin, Eleanor.
Everyone starts with the letter E, all born in 2010 but my daughter who was born on 03/21/2011

My wife was born on March 27th 1978
She had a car accident on 9 / 27
The alignment of the comet elenin will be the day 9 / 27

Take care that day.

I'm just gonna point this out.....I'm sure there are hundreds of millions of people living on this earth that were born on an 11th day of the month. Or the 27th day of the month. Or the 9th day of the month...and so on. I'm not sure what the significance of you being born on the 11th is...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
When I was in elementary school and a the bell would continuously ring 3 times pause ring 3 times pause, we had were marched into the halls and did the duck and cover thing... After a few years we learned that if the explosion didn't kill us the fallout would so they stopped making us do it because of the bomb from Russia.... We did continue to do it because we were in Texas and when the weather got crazy tornadoes would pop up.... I see no reason to worry about stuff like that, we all are going to die so what difference does it make which way it happens.... Getting old is a lot worse than being dead or afraid all of the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Nothing better happen on Tuesday. I have the biggest chance in the history of EVER to land a great paying job with 40 hours a week MINIMUM and this will get me off all kinds of financial worries and I can finally get my life in order and better it faster than I would with the other jobs offered lately. That would just be my luck.

greatest job in EVER on phone: "Hello, welcome to the job, you got it! Can you start tomorrow?"

me: "Heck yes I can!"

20 minutes later: ww3 breaks out.

Me: -_- fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It is absurd to claim that WWIII is coming soon. Just read history.

First off before the war was the Reichsdag-fire. When Nazi-Germany saw that it happened, it used it as an excuse for new legislation that focused on a small part of the population. Later, those laws were applied to the population as a whole. And the same excuse was used when people assassinated a member of the royal family in Sarajevo. It was acts done by individuals that justified a large-scale intervention that turned society worse.

Then there were economical factors. The world economy was in a time of crisis before WW2. There were huge amounts of unemployment everywhere in the world before WW2. Also, Germany bought huge amounts of weapons even though it also had huge amounts of debts.

And, then it was political factors that after the good period in economy politics were pretty right-wing across the world. Fascism is actually right-wing politics in times of crisis. You got to do some Keynsian things if you want to solve a massive unemployment-crisis. Don't worry, when the production-level is this low government investment won't crowd out any investments. This means stimulate employment, do not give the rich any more money they can move out of the country. Perhaps this also entails that the jobs have to be government-controlled.

Or, perhaps we learned nothing and mankind is just making the same mistakes again and again?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
It is absurd to claim that WWIII is coming soon. Just read history.

First off before the war was the Reichsdag-fire. When Nazi-Germany saw that it happened, it used it as an excuse for new legislation that focused on a small part of the population. Later, those laws were applied to the population as a whole. And the same excuse was used when people assassinated a member of the royal family in Sarajevo. It was acts done by individuals that justified a large-scale intervention that turned society worse.

Then there were economical factors. The world economy was in a time of crisis before WW2. There were huge amounts of unemployment everywhere in the world before WW2. Also, Germany bought huge amounts of weapons even though it also had huge amounts of debts.

And, then it was political factors that after the good period in economy politics were pretty right-wing across the world. Fascism is actually right-wing politics in times of crisis. You got to do some Keynsian things if you want to solve a massive unemployment-crisis. Don't worry, when the production-level is this low government investment won't crowd out any investments. This means stimulate employment, do not give the rich any more money they can move out of the country. Perhaps this also entails that the jobs have to be government-controlled.

Or, perhaps we learned nothing and mankind is just making the same mistakes again and again?

It's funny how the Reichsdag-fire did the same thing for Germany that 9/11 did for the US with the wars and the Patriot Act. I am more inclined to believe that history has and will repeat itself as people get too comfortable.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

But the EMP would be enough for the plants to shut down, causing a chain reaction like Fukushima, but much quicker and deadlier. Not to mention the physical damage. Right?

Anyways, we'll find out tomorrow. What time you think this is going to go down? I don't wanna miss the fireworks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Northern Hemisphere is where the reduction is happening.

Yes, there are slight decreases in some NH countries, but it is being more than offset by countries in the likes of Africa, where the population is doubling in a generation. If their plan is depopulation, they're not doing a very good job. And in the developed countries where population is declining or expected to decline, they are trying to stop it, and offer incentives for people to have more children.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

The Northern Hemisphere contains 90% of the Worlds population. The Southern Hemisphere contains 10%. Approx. 700 Million people.

It is still far easier to control that 700 Million than 6.3 Billion once the plan is complete.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, we're half way through the day in the Northern Hemisphere and nothing has happened thus far. You'd think something would have happened by now, but oh well...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
18.11 in the uk and all is well. when was it all meant to happene ?....... oh yeah the 12th of never.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
18.11 in the uk and all is well. when was it all meant to happene ?....... oh yeah the 12th of never.

They had to call it off due to being rumbled by the OP. They are now going for the 1st April 2012. ATS with all these nutty predictions is just becoming a laughing stock. Sometimes it is better that the Comedy Channel.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
am sure they all come up with some sort of thing like "its next week not this week..."

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All quiet here in the Denver area so far today.

Except of course for Obummer speaking at a low performing high school here today advertising his next fiasco.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join