It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Starts and Ends September 27th, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
The biggest problem I have with most of these theories is this. Everyone talks about TPTB going into hiding or leaving the rest of us to die etc etc. My question is simple. Who are TPTB gonna control when all the masses are gone? You can't rule an empty world. That alone to me is the most convincing argument I have to any of these destroy the world plots and scenarios. They will no longer have power lol, but hey I guess if they are all psycho reptilians then they don't want us anyway.

They are planning on killing off over 6 billion people. Have you seen the georgia guidestones that these psychos have put up....vigilantcitizen.com... They tell us straight out that they will maintain the population at 500,000,000. So I think the population is soon to be at 7 billion. So that means they only plan on killing 6 1/2 billion people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

You must be the spokesperson for the Illuminati. I noticed.....Itanimulli, Denver .....mix the words around and it spells illuminati. Maybe you could explain all the creepy statues, murals, gargoyles....I mean they have the statue of pagan god of death, they have the pale horse of death, they have a picture of nazi with a gas mask slaughtering a dove. Not to mention the capstone is the freemason and we all know how wicked they are...they are a branch of the illuminati. Have fun now...the lake of fire awaits.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My response to this is the same to all the other topics in the dreams/predictions thread. Mods should agree to uphold a policy that you get one chance, one post in the forum in which you "predict" a certain event. If you're right, you can keep going, if you're wrong, your posting rights in a predictions forum will be suspended for x amount of time.

You know how many WW3, Doomsday, Earthquake, Nuclear War, ect prediction threads I've read since joining?

Want to guess how many have panned out?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
What has always fascinated me about these discussions is the presumptions that TPTB all get along with each other hunky-dory. I'm not sure who you think TPTB actually are but I'm betting that if you put them all together in one place for an extended period they'd kill each other off prettyquickly.

I tend to think that they would party with hookers or run around naked together, kind of like Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

You must be the spokesperson for the Illuminati. I noticed.....Itanimulli, Denver .....mix the words around and it spells illuminati. Maybe you could explain all the creepy statues, murals, gargoyles....I mean they have the statue of pagan god of death, they have the pale horse of death, they have a picture of nazi with a gas mask slaughtering a dove. Not to mention the capstone is the freemason and we all know how wicked they are...they are a branch of the illuminati. Have fun now...the lake of fire awaits.

I was thinking the exact same thing! and...what was up with the date listed there too. Also the mural he is speaking of is not one of the ones that I am talking about. If you go to the painter's website, all he has listed is that one "tame" painting along with a description about what it means. Not a word, that I can find, about the creepy ones.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFrenchPickler
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Any of those could trigger Russia to get involved so that would do the same thing. For the environmental soft kills going on now, it could be that it is not happening fast enough for them.

All I know is nothing is guaranteed in this world. We live in a world now where news travels near the speed of light, with everyone in constant update it's hard to pull a fast one these days. There aren't as many crazy people as there were back in the day, yes there are some evil people out there who conspire to do terrible things, but the majority of people want to avoid a nuclear holocaust. When it happens it's not going to be over some plot taken from a movie, it will be because one Country pushed another Country (or Countries) over the edge and missile's will just start flying all over the place. The thing is though, no one wants to live in a post thermonuclear war world, not even the bankers, so why make it happen? This place would be infected for years and I doubt they wanna stay underground in bunkers for the rest of their lives. It's going to happen naturally, not forcefully, in my opinion.

And to reiterate something from my last post, people would eventually figure out what happened if America pulled a False Flag of that magnitude, no question. With such a historic event it would be scrutinized like nothing EVER before. When the people get down to what really happened they'd be getting ready for another war but with sticks and stones.
edit on 25-9-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

I was thinking the exact same thing! and...what was up with the date listed there too. Also the mural he is speaking of is not one of the ones that I am talking about. If you go to the painter's website, all he has listed is that one "tame" painting along with a description about what it means. Not a word, that I can find, about the creepy ones.

Who knows about the date, it does say off site content. I think ATS is funded by them. Most of the moderators seem normal so I think they are just hired workers(compartmentalization is what they are good at). But I think they are here to keep tabs on what we are saying so they know how to throw us a curve ball and disinformation. When the talk is getting to much...like it is for the DIA, I think they have misinfo cut and paste scripts that they throw in there.
edit on 25-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think the nukes are the biggest hole in your theory. If they do that, the radiation will ruin everything in the world. It would be uninhabitable. I would think they would use some biological weapon, maybe a super virus. Anything that doesn't cover their future world in radiation.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
I think the nukes are the biggest hole in your theory. If they do that, the radiation will ruin everything in the world. It would be uninhabitable. I would think they would use some biological weapon, maybe a super virus. Anything that doesn't cover their future world in radiation.

Fallout from nuclear weapons decays much faster (or at least it used to) than other fissile materials, such as those used in power plants. After 2 weeks, it would be almost safe to breathe the air outside...if the nuclear plants are hit or meltdown though, then you are correct as the average half-lives are higher. You are also right about them just using bioweapons as it leaves all the "stuff" behind, but in a worldwide conflict I don't see both sides doing this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise

Fallout from nuclear weapons decays much faster (or at least it used to) than other fissile materials, such as those used in power plants. After 2 weeks, it would be almost safe to breathe the air outside...if the nuclear plants are hit or meltdown though, then you are correct as the average half-lives are higher. You are also right about them just using bioweapons as it leaves all the "stuff" behind, but in a worldwide conflict I don't see both sides doing this.

Of course those nuke and power plants are going to be hit, everything gets hit in a nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Of course those nuke and power plants are going to be hit, everything gets hit in a nuclear war.

I am not 100% on this one because whoever hitting them would eventually get that radiation too, especially in a war situation where they could not be capped or sealed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I am not 100% on this one because whoever hitting them would eventually get that radiation too, especially in a war situation where they could not be capped or sealed.

But I'm sure there would be some sort of collateral damage, these plants are lined up everywhere across the States, some locations hold multiple plants. Once the first person lets their thermonuclear weapons loose the other side is going to send everything they got because they certainly want to come out the winner, it's like a game of chess, but in this game there are no winners.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

I have been looking for reliable data on what Obama will be doing in Denver on the 27th. I haven't found any yet.

A site called "The EU Times" is totally into the rumors of a secret military drill, supposedly reported by a Russian general. Sounds a bit bogus, though.

Other data I've seen, just slightly more credible than what I've just cited, claims that TPTB no longer have the ability to start a nuclear war, or would be prevented from doing so by outside forces if they tried.

I'm tired of all the rumors. I hope something will happen soon to break this thing open.

Kennedy was assassinated when I was in the 4th grade, so I've been living with this wall of public obfuscation created by our government for my whole life. It needs to get broken down!

TPTB can be all secretive it they want. But my government doesn't have that option. They are supposed to be able to sort out the truth about things, and they have been unwilling to do that for all this time, if not much longer. If they don't start earning their pay, they need to be kicked out and replaced with people who are willing to be honest.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The build up to all these final doom and gloom dates that come and go with nothing happening is just like when you have to sneeze, it's right there, it's coming and then nope sorry no go maybe next time!

Tricky sneeze.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This would be really nice, but I fear you are just getting my hopes up.

Again and again they get dashed. Still, I think I'll turn out the light and imagine that, in about day, all this pain will go away. It'll be a nice dream.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Can you say FREE FLATSCREEN TVS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I hope not. Fifa 12 comes out tomorrow ( Tuesday ) and I want to get a lot of manager mode time in before SHTF.

:-)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

But I'm sure there would be some sort of collateral damage, these plants are lined up everywhere across the States, some locations hold multiple plants. Once the first person lets their thermonuclear weapons loose the other side is going to send everything they got because they certainly want to come out the winner, it's like a game of chess, but in this game there are no winners.

Collateral damage, sure....intentionally targeting them not so much. It is not like they would even work after the EMP damage to the infrastructure for delivery so there would *hopefully* be no benefit of taking them out.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

I have been looking for reliable data on what Obama will be doing in Denver on the 27th. I haven't found any yet.

Here is a link: Obama Visit

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
The build up to all these final doom and gloom dates that come and go with nothing happening is just like when you have to sneeze, it's right there, it's coming and then nope sorry no go maybe next time!

Tricky sneeze.

I agree so that's why I created my own doom date thread. The thing that sucks about posting it is that I lose either way. If it happens, well, were doomed. If it doesn't happen, I get to eat my hat. Either way, just judging from all the threads coming out it seems like something is coming this week...be it the war, the sun, or 15 various other things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join