It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Starts and Ends September 27th, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lol..that works. Turns out we will both probably be underground on that date too.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

probably

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391
wouldnt it make more sense to not say anything and then at the last second disappear to one of the constantly heavily guarded bunkers. you know...the secret bunkers that actually exist but no one is allowed on

Exactly, that's why I feel that nothing significant is going to happen. If they really wanted to do some damage they wouldn't announce when and where they'd be, it would be as much of a guarded secret as the nuclear launch codes. The scenario the OP talked about reminds me of the movie "The Sum Of All Fears" but IF it really went down I don't think it would lead to all out nuclear war, it would be adverted like in the movie. Think about it, the disaster would most likely be present to us as a terrorist act but by some rouge group or lone wolf, you can't just unleash all hell on Russia (or any other Country for that matter) for the actions of a few individuals. The world community would be in UPROAR! Unless the U.S. says it was a state sponsored act, there'd be no justification for nuking the Russians to the stone age, and then technically vice-versa.

It's too early for their war to resume with so much in play right now. Putin will be President in 2012 with Medvedev officially backing him and he will certainly take a much harder stance to the U.S. missile shield. THAT'S when **** will really hit the fan in my opinion because they've already said that if the plans go through without Russia's cooperation then they (Russia) will have no choice but to upgrade and expand their nuclear deterrence. You thought the Cold War was dead? It was just taking a nap.
edit on 25-9-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
you mean to tell me the super rich and powerful dont have private jets with private pilots that fly to private destinations? if anything they would fly everyone in secret if something was about to go down. maybe ur all just crazy and it is really just a normal big wig conference? ww3 doesnt break out everytime these people get together does it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I hear you and see why you would not think it would escalate into the US nuking Russia and vice versa. IMO, that is thinking in a political way though and not what I intended in this - I was thinking like the elite 5 or 6 thousand people that truly own this world. They do not care who is in power or what the rest of the world thinks about the US - the rest of the world would be included in the fireball party so it would be hard to complain if you are vaporized. Russia is merely a tool to them so that they can destroy our cities as well. Russia might even know this as they are completing the building of 5000 nuke shelters in Moscow by 2012. Thinking in terms of a clean slate (minus the rads) to build a clean society in is what they could be up to. They tried and failed in Germany because they didn't have nukes yet.

You nailed it with the cold war not being over - it never will be until the missles fly. As for them announcing anything - they haven't for Tuesday. All they announced is where Obama will be and they pretty much have to because so many people are involved moving him anywhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my sixth sense says no war, but a possible major event in coming days

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

you mean to tell me the super rich and powerful dont have private jets with private pilots that fly to private destinations? if anything they would fly everyone in secret if something was about to go down. maybe ur all just crazy and it is really just a normal big wig conference? ww3 doesnt break out everytime these people get together does it?

Would you bring your cab driver with you to a big party he drove you to?

Yes they have their own staffed pilots but like I said..the pilot aint in the club. The pilots are the key to all of this - they are professional, intelligent people who would know something was up if everyone was flying to the same secret location - plus, they have the radios.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheFrenchPickler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
pilots aside. it just doesnt make sense to tell the public where they will be hiding out on a foreseen day of a huge event. i think the whole subject and the bunker itself is just paranoid imagination at work. you wouldnt believe how much information you read on here is just some guys imagination

edit: look up denver airport conspiracy and read the conspiracies and then read the facts. its all just imagination....
edit on 25-9-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

....you wouldnt believe how much information you read on here is just some guys imagination

That is why I love this site - that is what it is all about...thinking differently and out of the box, imagined or not.

edit: look up denver airport conspiracy and read the conspiracies and then read the facts. its all just imagination....

I have and so far haven't found anyone to debunk and allow a team of people underneath the airport. Jesse Ventura got close but not really. The wierd artwork (that I have seen) and the whole masonic new world airport commission bs just spells creepy. If there is not something there, they really, really want us to think there is.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

No way, it doesn't destroy any arguements, whatsoever.

I see logic in depopulation because we outnumber them how many to one? They know that the masses have control, if they would just take it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah well you see i'm going shopping on Tuesday and i've got the Landlord coming round to check the Fire-extinguishers, so i'm afraid WW3 has been postponed till at least the weekend.

Not that it was ever going to happen on Tuesday anyway i may add.

Can people please stop posting their nightmares as if you've just had a prophetic vision.

Cosmic...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The underground constructions, as anyone who has traveled through Denver knows, are for the underground train system that connects all the terminals, including additional tunneling built to accommodate future expansion. Other underground systems were built for Denver's state of the art automated baggage handling system. Unfortunately the system never worked well, and by 2005 it was retired completely, and now the underground tunnels are used for conventional baggage handling. Hundreds of workers go in and out of there every day, and none of them have ever reported seeing anything unusual. No reptoids, no aliens, no Illuminati. Yet. I was not able to find any well-reported cases of a worker being interviewed and refusing to discuss his job, so as far as I can tell, this was simply made up.

What of the large barbed wire prison area? Like those at all commercial airports in developed nations, Denver International's runways are fenced off with barbed wire. This is required by law for obvious safety reasons. Stories that the barbed wire is angled inward are simply untrue: People who have actually been there report that the barbed wire sticks straight up and is not angled either way. There appears to be no significant difference between the fencing at Denver International and that at any other commercial airport.

As for those broken windshields, it really did happen. It took the newspapers a little while to get the cause from the National Transportation Safety Board, and that period of uncertainty is when the rumors about electromagnetic weapons germinated. The NTSB confirmed what the mechanics who replaced the windshields were able to tell at a glance: The breaks were caused by flying debris during high winds.Tanguma's other mural, In Peace and Harmony with Nature, shows the Earth suffering from exploitation, and some species extinct and now found only behind museum glass, mistaken by the conspiracy theorists for elite species being protected from the Apocalypse. The alleged Mayan reference to 2012 is simply a small piece of carved stone with Mayan-style decorations held by one figure in the mural and representing the decline of indigenous populations. (Tanguma himself is a Mayan.) The second half of this diptych shows children from all nations gathering at the flowering tree of peace on a rejuvenated Earth.

But the conspiracy theorists have been told all this; they simply choose to regard it as untrue; in part because of that warning etched into the floor near Tanguma's murals that Australia Antigen will be used to kill us all. Colorado is well known for its history of gold and silver mines, and so a mine car full of Au and Ag is a most appropriate symbol for the state. Is it also an appropriate symbol for a planned genocide by the Illuminati?The other words in the floor (the "alien language") are Navajo names for sacred mountains in Colorado, once again, a significant part of the state's history.

And then there's that granite 100-year time capsule bearing the symbol of the Freemasons on its capstone. Could there be any explanation other than Denver International being the headquarters of the Illuminati? Another explanation might be that the local Masonic lodge constructed and placed the time capsule. The Masons are a civic organization that often performs such services, and this has been a tradition at public buildings in the United States for a long time. Both the White House and the US Capitol have cornerstones placed and marked by local Masonic lodges. Although you might choose to interpret this to mean that Denver International is some kind of government headquarters, you could also observe that these are just three examples of hundreds, if not thousands, of public buildings in the country that followed this tradition.

The "New World Airport Commission" mentioned on the capstone did exist, contrary to conspiracy claims that there is no record of any such organization.

Perhaps the most entertaining of the conspiracy claims about Denver International Airport concerns the brass plaque at the end of an artistic curved pedestal above the time capsule. The plaque repeats the Mason symbol and has the rest of the text from the time capsule written in Braille. However, many conspiracy web sites refer to this paragraph of Braille as a "keypad". I even found a lengthy discussion on AboveTopSecret.com, the notorious conspiracy theory web site, speculating about what the code might be. In all seriousness, some seem to believe that a code can be typed on this solid plaque which will either open the time capsule, permit admittance to the secret underground base, or perhaps even trigger the global genocide.

I live close to the airport, and nothing seems abnormal about it. I really think you have to get your facts straight, before you start making wild accustations about the Illuminati.

Itanimulli, Denver
September 21, 2011 4:16pm

off site content

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

IMO the depopulation plan is already in effect.

And yet world population is increasing and spiraling out of control in places like Africa
edit on 25/9/2011 by MortlitantiFMMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Northern Hemisphere is where the reduction is happening.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFrenchPickler

I hear you and see why you would not think it would escalate into the US nuking Russia and vice versa. IMO, that is thinking in a political way though and not what I intended in this - I was thinking like the elite 5 or 6 thousand people that truly own this world. They do not care who is in power or what the rest of the world thinks about the US - the rest of the world would be included in the fireball party so it would be hard to complain if you are vaporized. Russia is merely a tool to them so that they can destroy our cities as well. Russia might even know this as they are completing the building of 5000 nuke shelters in Moscow by 2012. Thinking in terms of a clean slate (minus the rads) to build a clean society in is what they could be up to. They tried and failed in Germany because they didn't have nukes yet.

You nailed it with the cold war not being over - it never will be until the missles fly. As for them announcing anything - they haven't for Tuesday. All they announced is where Obama will be and they pretty much have to because so many people are involved moving him anywhere.

But why make it a Russian nuke in the first place? Why not Pakistan, or Iran, or even China where they really want to go to war? If your answer is depopulation, then why now when they're doing so well with the soft kills like poisoning our water and food? I really can't see this happening...when the dust would finally settle and people get the true story they would be like "yo what the f***?" America would go down as the world's biggest asshole and who knows, China would probably be in charge like they pretty much are anyways.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
i predict that nothing happenes on the 27th of sep
I second that prediction

WHEN WILL THE PREDICTIONS END.?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I also predict that there will always be predictions

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Any of those could trigger Russia to get involved so that would do the same thing. For the environmental soft kills going on now, it could be that it is not happening fast enough for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What has always fascinated me about these discussions is the presumptions that TPTB all get along with each other hunky-dory. I'm not sure who you think TPTB actually are but I'm betting that if you put them all together in one place for an extended period they'd kill each other off prettyquickly.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

en.wikipedia.org...

Well according to the NWO people the TPTB will "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

So I guess they will have slaves? Though I doubt anything at all is going to happen on the 27th.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join