It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Starts and Ends September 27th, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Something about all of the chatter in Denver lately has brought me to the conclusion that there could be a higher than normal chance of the world's elite starting the depopulation process that they long for on Tuesday, September 27th.

I used to think that it was really strange when the President and Vice President showed up to the same event somewhere. I thought damn!, someone could take both of them out and our government would be screwed. The older I got, the more I realized that they have about as much to do with our government as you and I do.

What worries me about September 27th's Denver visit by Osamabama, is not just his presence but also that of Bill Gates for a conference. What also worries me is that some of the other most important people in the world do NOT have posted plans for themselves for September 27th. Seems all the world's popular kids are on vacation next week.

As has been covered a lot lately, the Denver International Airport is likely a lid for the world's largest underground facility, with possible tunnels to other areas around the United States (and possibly beyond). If there is not a base or a portal to the base at DIA, then the elite blew it because it is perfect. DIA is fairly centrally located, high above any possible mega-tsunami and is partially sheltered from anything to the west by the mountains. I am not even going to mention all of the strange neworldorderly types of things about the design and furnishings - it just makes sense to have that place be THE base or even the new Capitol. My ears perk when I hear that powerful men will be there at the same time, especially after an exercise involving tons of agencies and the military. Having a base under or close to a public airport is the ONLY way you could get all of the world's elite to the same place at the same time - shuttling them anywhere else would generate buzz amongst those shuttling them there - the pilots would talk to each other if everyone suddenly needed to be at a military base or some other government area. Ship everyone into Denver to attend conference X, Y or Z and no one thinks anything other than it being a big conference weekend.

So why WWIII and why now? TPTB are running out of time with the economy. They have already taken their money and ran and the highly wound up world economy they created is unraveling before our eyes. The endless stream of IOUs in the form of derivitaves, trade imbalances and worthless notes and treasuries are becoming ever more transparent to those who hold them. The elite know this and the elite also believe that the world has too many undesireable, useless eaters. What better way to clean house than to set off a nuclear device in a single city with a stolen blackmarket Russian nuke? This way they can publicly identify the signature as Russian and then send a full response to either Iran or Russia. Either one would end up eliciting a full reply from Russia. As long as they did not nuke any nuclear power plants and as long as said power plants had time to shut down, the destruction of every US city would be possible, with the radiation being all but gone within months. The elite emerge out of their hole and then could rule a much more manageable population, in a full-on police state way. This is all a stretch I know but thinking like an elite, it all kind of makes full, scary sense. They could then seed the planet with the genetically pure people they so love. Sounds a lot like James Bond's Moonraker but since there are no more space shuttles, they will be underground.

My goal in creating this thread is not to scare but rather to ask all of you for any information or additional supporting facts for Tuesday being the day. What would YOU do if every city over 100,000 was reduced to rubble on Tuesday?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
sigh.. move along people

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

IMO the depopulation plan is already in effect.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I predict that WW3 does not start and end september 27th 2011.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i predict that nothing happenes on the 27th of sep

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Even if something does happen September 27th, can you or anyone really do anything to prevent it? And even if the elites really are going to hide themselves in the D.U.M.B, are you sure they're gonna survive if TSHTF? No matter what happens, no matter where we are, we can only do so much with whatever we have, and the rest? Leave it to God - if you believe in one. Our death, is just a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I plan to win the lottery on tuesday night. And I live in a city with less than 100,000.
Ok for real, I could see something happening like that. It only makes since to balance the buget and get social security back on track, LOL. The so called government is tired of all this free well fare that so many people collect. Perfect way to wipe the slate clean. Start with California and end in New York.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with most of these theories is this. Everyone talks about TPTB going into hiding or leaving the rest of us to die etc etc. My question is simple. Who are TPTB gonna control when all the masses are gone? You can't rule an empty world. That alone to me is the most convincing argument I have to any of these destroy the world plots and scenarios. They will no longer have power lol, but hey I guess if they are all psycho reptilians then they don't want us anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Not sure that they want to necessarily control the masses of useless eaters, but rather mold a new world of their own, in their image, just like Hitler tried. Hitler was real and was recent. It is more than creepy that the Denver airport runways loosely look like a swastika from Google Earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
really guys ?..... do any of you really think that anythings going to happene tueday the 27th ? really come on sort yours selfs out tuesday will pass just like any other day...........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm not worried about them Nuking us, they can just leave us to our stupidity and we'll do it for them.

I think it's way too noticeable all them coming together in Denver. If all figureheads miraculously survive an attack everybody in the world that is left will cry foul play. Unless they plan on killing the whole world off, why would they potentially downsize their military's Draft ability in the face of the coming War??? Nope statistically it would make no sense.

U.S. Gov: Lets kill all the useless eaters and start new world order...
China: Great Idea!! you start and when you're done we'll start doing the same..
U.S.: Ok Most Americans are dead and cities are leveled, it's your turn..
China: ATTACK!!!!!

You see why America wouldn't wanna start the culling now???

edit on 25-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
limited middle east nuclear exchange distraction for incoming nibiru at the same time.

then offer a farmtown solution to the nibiru survivors in exchange for obediance and compliance

voila nwo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
The biggest problem I have with most of these theories is this. Everyone talks about TPTB going into hiding or leaving the rest of us to die etc etc. My question is simple. Who are TPTB gonna control when all the masses are gone? You can't rule an empty world. That alone to me is the most convincing argument I have to any of these destroy the world plots and scenarios. They will no longer have power lol, but hey I guess if they are all psycho reptilians then they don't want us anyway.

If what everybody is carrying on about is true then they don't really care to rule over a massive amount of people. They just want the worlds resources to do with as they please without people whining it's their world too. What if they need the worlds gold (or other Elements) as radiation shields or something for space travel but there is no way to accumulate the needed resources.

I personally don't think the Government is gonna attack us, I think the Sun is gonna do the job for them in the next few years and they are just killing time keeping the masses in fear until then.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello,

It's my first time posting here.
I have to tell you what I think about the dates, numbers, and the comet elenin
In my life, dates and numbers are very important.
Do not know if To you is the same.

I was born on March 11, 1979
During my whole life things have happened that day.
They have members of my family died on that date.
After Madrid bombings 03/11, WTC attacks 9 / 11, earthquake #ushima 03/11, 03/11 Lorca earthquake
I have the number of national document identity card similar to my wife and I did not knew this fact: self: xxx88257, my wife xxx82075

Three children were born, my daughter, Elisabeth, cousin Eric, cousin, Eleanor.
Everyone starts with the letter E, all born in 2010 but my daughter who was born on 03/21/2011

My wife was born on March 27th 1978
She had a car accident on 9 / 27
The alignment of the comet elenin will be the day 9 / 27

Take care that day.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
dont you all think if "tptb" wanted to hide out in a base they would do it in one of their many secret mountain bunkers in the middle of nowhere?
first of all why try to build a massive secret bunker right in the middle of a state capitol under a 24/7 public place. none of it makes sense? some might say that what the "drill" is for and thats why there are going to be powerful men there. doubt it.
wouldnt it make more sense to not say anything and then at the last second disappear to one of the constantly heavily guarded bunkers. you know...the secret bunkers that actually exist but no one is allowed on

p.s this isnt a graded essay so i dont care about my punctuation. go be an internet teacher on a different site

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I see what you are saying but there would be no one left in China to attack us. When the missles start firing, very little big stuff will be left that is not underground. The sheer amount of missles possessed by both the US and Russia alone could wipe out anyone holding guns in any number. I think it is bigger than China and China could possibly even be another motive for doing it now - there is no way for the US to repay the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
mpost of those many secret mountain hiding places simply arn't high enough

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I thought about that too - maybe there is no base under DIA but it is just an entrance to the tunnels to the other bases - an underground airport. In any case, the logistics of getting so many high rollers to the same place at the same time would generate a lot of talk amongst the pilots because civilian pilots would not typically land at a base and military pilots would not typically pick up so many civilians. And...pilots are among the useless eaters.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is kind of long shot, but I just thought of it.

As you know, Denver is the dead city nowadays. Could it be possible that the city was preplanned to become evacuated by the economic storm so only a few people are left, and intern "they," have less coverage to worry about?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Tuesday is no good for me. I made plans.

Can I pencil in the Apocalypse for. . . . um. . . . . thursday, early feb, 2147?
edit on 25-9-2011 by beezzer because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join