It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the 4th Reich?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I watched an interesting program this morning called the key of David, and it had some interesting things to say about Germany, and I would like to share it with you.

www.thetrumpet.com...

now, granted, this is taken from a biblical standpoint but I believe it can be taken from another angle even if you don't believe the bible. Here are some other things I have found about this subject-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

On a side note, this is very interesting as well. With Putin coming back on the scene (we all know he never left), I found it possibly relevant to the situation in Europe. I suppose some would say that this is all purely speculation, and perhaps it is, but I would certainly keep an eye on that part of the world.
www.theprophecies.com...

Incidently, Germany and Russia also had a meeting recently on missile defense system and military cooperation
en.rian.ru...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Germany has certainly been taking a more nationalistic stance recently, especially since it is the sole economic powerhouse of Europe right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't think this is intentional.

Germany's rise as an economic power after the second world war came about because of the huge industry that sprung up in order to rebuild Europe which they were basically put in charge of due to the massive reparations they had to pay.

It was inevitable.

Yeah sure they control the money in Europe but. I doubt they would take military action against anyone this time around. They have what they wanted, to run Europe. Hitler would honestly he pleased if he were alive today.

If anything it would be other European countries who feel they have been shafted that will rise up against them. This would be dangerous though because it could spark more conflict in that region.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Read Jim Marrs The Rise of the Fourth Reich, interesting reading.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You have sniffed the tip of an enormous iceberg.Go to greyfalcon.us,and look at the information on the Ahnenerbe.The beliefs that these clowns cooked up came to America through operation paperclip.For example,they invented the hippie thing in the sixties.The hippie symbol is the ancient Germanic rune for death.Just because hippies convinced all white men to become milktoasts,and all white women to become hipless balls of hate doesn't mean that the M K Ultra project known as hippie wasnt meant to drive out the John Wayne types that had just handed them their ass.By the way,the German spelling of control is "kontrolle",hence the K in M K Ultra.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobennenwevun
The hippie symbol is the ancient Germanic rune for death.

No, its not a Germanic rune.

Just because hippies convinced all white men to become milktoasts,and all white women to become hipless balls of hate doesn't mean that the M K Ultra project known as hippie wasnt meant to drive out the John Wayne types that had just handed them their ass.By the way,the German spelling of control is "kontrolle",hence the K in M K Ultra.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kontrolle is the correct spelling, but MK Ultra is a game of the CIA. The german BND is too incompetent for multi-level stuff like this.

Okay, I'm from Germany. Whatever you think about the Germans starting another WW: Forget it. We have less soldiers under weapons than an aircraftcarrier.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
4th Reich???,strange how the Danish Monarchy claim to be the seventh.
Secondline.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Technically the second world war never ended.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Germany is an illegal state aka occupied territory.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I can't see Germany starting a WW3, even if they did sussecfully start it they'd lose again due to corrupt politicions running the war

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I saw this topic before.

The Clearest Exposé Yet: The Fourth Reich in America,

That is loaded with conspiracy theories gone wild into dis information.
But they had to start somewhere and that might be the only truth.

So its all happening here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Personally, I'd be worried more about a 4th Reich coming from somewhere other than Germany. Since WWII, Germany has changed immensely. They don't seem to have the military violent attitude anymore. I don't think they will revert back to the old ways again. They are pretty good world citizens as things go.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I doubt they would take military action against anyone this time around.

I'm afraid I can't put your mind at ease. Germany has been very busy behind the scenes to prepare for the job the US can't/won't do, and that is to sort out Iran. These preparations involve economic European unity to facilitate a European Defence Force and a huge military coalition called the Comprehensive Middle East Peace Agreement, of which the current United Nations negotiations for a Palestinian state are an essential ingredient.

Another vital ingredient to this treaty is the Saudi led coalition. The Germans have been wooing them for years now through trade deals, military collaboration and diplomatic missions.

Another aspect is the collaboration between Israel's and Germany's defence forces and parliaments. And Obama? Well, he is allowed to be the fly catcher. He can do his bit before the cameras while the real action is behind the scenes: Germany getting the nations ready for war.

The Germans want strategic positions in the Middle East, control over AWACS (which they have), nukes (French, British and Saudi borrowed Pakistani nukes) and a monster EU budget to pay for it all. Check my other posts on various ATS threads for more details.

And the Trumpet is an excellent source, by the way. (I only disagree with their claim that we have a Holy Roman Empire under the Lisbon Treaty. We have neither a crowned emperor nor a state religion. It will happen in years to come, but not quite yet)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BooBetty

The Awacs are not from Germany, they are part of the NATO.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-9-2011 by Regenstorm because: added link

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I know. But the a German general is in charge as the Germans contribute the most.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hope the 4th Reich is as comical as the 3rd was.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
still waiting for the 3rd. It aint been done yet, some have tried,,
1. Alexander
2. Caesar
3. Napolion?nopeHitler?nope

Royals of Europe?nope
Chair of Peter?maybe
(if included the German birth of present Pope,
,ie continuation of German Claim of Kingship,,,
but then you would have both German Houses,
remember the Queen is of a German House,,
combine both Houses, and it
could produce another Charlimaine i suppose,
but i believe that Tiltle is already taken,,
Holy Roman Emperer.)

a Crown awaits,
a bloodline,
for a,
1000 years will Rule,
with,
Kingship.
Over all the Tribes,
and Nations,
of this Earth.
-------------
and presently we have a "heavenly messanger" which i think nasa blew out of the heavens, but,
a heavenly messanger ie 1589 b.c /3600yrs ago,,
also signified a change in " kingship unto the people "

so ya interesting times indeed,, The Rise of the 4th Reich?
not yet,, still waiting,,

edit on 28-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join