It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWJD on the Israel Palestinian Bid for Statehood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Here is an interesting article form Israel Today: LINK

"So how would Jesus vote this week if he had a seat at the UN?" Medearis asked. "Surely love, compassion, justice and peace-making would top his lists of concerns for all involved. Maybe he would give a new parable - the Parable of the Good Palestinian - offending all who would hear."

Conclusion to the article:

"The truth is that God does not go back on or alter His promises. He made abundantly clear that the most important factor is the glory of His name. The biblical record has shown, even up to the present day with the rebirth of Israel, that when God makes a promise, He keeps it, not for our sake, but for the sake of His good name. To suggest otherwise is to attack not only God's credibility, but, more detrimentally, the glory of His name."

If you find this article interesting, here is a related thread on the current topic: LINK

edit on 25-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

I believe Jesus would rebuke both sides for their selfish pride and remind them that if you live by the sword then you shall die by the sword. Acts of good cannot ever be born from acts of evil, this is why when he returns it will be as a conqueror, to put a stop to all this nonsense. He came to earth to show us how to live his laws according to him, and to this day men still dot not understand how to do this even though he spoke plainly on the matter.

Lastly, Jesus said he came "not to do away with the Old Law, but to fulfill it". Think on that. These people speak about Jesus as if they know anything about him yet they are not even believers or his followers. I don't think the Lord would be happy with people putting words in his mouth
edit on 25-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Here is an interesting article form Israel Today:

I believe Jesus would rebuke both sides for their selfish pride and remind them that if you live by the sword then you shall die by the sword. Acts of good cannot ever be born from acts of evil, this is why when he returns it will be as a conqueror, to put a stop to all this nonsense. He came to earth to show us how to live his laws according to him, and to this day men still dot not understand how to do this even though he spoke plainly on the matter.

Lastly, Jesus said he came "not to do away with the Old Law, but to fulfill it". Think on that. These people speak about Jesus as if they know anything about him yet they are not even believers or his followers. I don't think the Lord would be happy with people putting words in his mouth
edit on 25-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I often wonder if Jesus return will be a military event for Him as we imagine. Prophecy has never been what we thing it will be. There is always a twist that shows God's mercy on man. Men will destroy themselves before Christ arrives to save what flesh remains. Several passages seem to suggest this. Before the day of rest, the earth is healed with living water.

Matt 24:22
If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Zechariah 14:8
On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

It is interesting to note that Asia is sitting on a vast ocean under the land. Is it possible that this is the living water that the verses speak of. There is also evidence in Revelation that an earthquake splits the land of Israel in two when Christ arrives.

"Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee."
(Zechariah 14:3-5 KJV)

The return of Christ in this depiction is with an army of saints. I still say that this will be much different than what we imagine. Go back and read the prophecies of His first appearance and nothing was as they thought, yet the words were still true.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Jesus: "It's God's land, and you're lucky He lets any of you petty bastards on it. Now, where are the chicks?"

<< 1   >>

join