How to heal skin infection/inflamation?

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


I send it, one friend to another. The liquid in the bottle use twice a day. Very small amount on a cotton swab will work fine. Shake it well before using to mix the essential oils well. It does have a slightly strong smell, but it is ok.

Once in the morning after you wash your face, and in the evening before going to bed.

The raw shea butter in the jar can be used over your whole face if you like. Anytime is fine, but at least twice a day, more if you like the effects.

A little bit goes a long way. It appears solid, but melts on contact on your skin with your body temp...glides right on...smooth it into your skin.

Very nice to use at bedtime too. It's ok to use both products together....The liquid first, wait about 20 mins, then apply the shea butter. About 10 mins after you apply the shea butter...you will notice that your skin has absorbed it quite nicely. It leaves your skin smooth as a new born baby's butt


Des
edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien
 


1/2 once bottle,fill bottle 1/2 full with Witch Hazel, dissolve 6 aspirins in the witch hazel,add 100% tea tree oil 8 drops, 91 isopropyl alcohol till 3/4 full, shake bottle, and apply liberally on all areas affected. leave on 3 hrs repeat till gone. I also put some guardian silver solution in the bottle when I have some.
This may be very harsh to some skin, at first , it will clear this up. I have had this before, and even worse on my chest, years ago, this worked. To help it heal later, you could try Curcumin and honey. Works on boils too.

just some suggestions.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Coconut oil, and curcumin, you can eat both of these and get the same effect. don't over do it, few tablespoons and 500mg.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Illegal Alien
 


1/2 once bottle,fill bottle 1/2 full with Witch Hazel, dissolve 6 aspirins in the witch hazel,add 100% tea tree oil 8 drops, 91 isopropyl alcohol till 3/4 full, shake bottle, and apply liberally on all areas affected. leave on 3 hrs repeat till gone. I also put some guardian silver solution in the bottle when I have some.
This may be very harsh to some skin, at first , it will clear this up. I have had this before, and even worse on my chest, years ago, this worked. To help it heal later, you could try Curcumin and honey. Works on boils too.

just some suggestions.


I like your recipe. Thank you for sharing. I assume the aspirin helps in absorption, and anti-inflammatory effects. As well as pain.

Des



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Hemp oil will do the trick



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't let your garlic sit after crushing as you will lose the goodness.
Don't crush or cut garlic as you will lose the goodness,
Only way to eat it is to place whole clove in mouth and chew with closed mouth
Can add honey as it takes a few weeks to build up a tolerance to the burning

Combine this with crushed garlic inside a very hot wash cloth pressed over area
Also steam bucket filled with chopped onions as they also contain Allistatin


Allistatin (or Allistatine) is an antibiotic found naturally in plants of the Allium group, which includes garlic and onions. It is recognized as being a strong broad-spectrum fungicide and antibiotic against numerous serious microorganisms (bacteria, etc.).

Studies have established that the most active factors in garlic, are sulphur-containing compounds which are powerful agents against staphylococcus and Escherichia coli (E. coli), very common bacteria which can cause serious infections that can lead to death.


I would be careful with an infection that close to the brain make sure you can recognize the symptoms of blood poisoning


If a person experiences personality changes, headache, neck stiffness, high fever, altered consciousness, visual problems, seizures, or rash on the body, infection may have spread to the brain or the lining tissues of the brain (meningitis). This is a severe illness and a medical emergency. Coma and death may follow.




also some kind of "line" appeared going from side of the nose that has infection to the other, it is slightly more red


Seek medical care immediately if the following symptoms occur: red lines spread out from the center of the boil the boil is extremely tender ever and chills develop or lymph nodes begin to swell that are located in other areas of the body from where the original lymph node swelling occurred


Sometimes natural remedies don't work and a culture test may be needed to determine the type of bacteria that is causing this infection for appropriate treatment. (do this before starting antibiotics)

If none of the remedies in this thread work, i recommend starting a broad spectrum antibiotic asap



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


pure coconut oil cures most anything that ails ya....from foot infections, to dog ear (fungal -yeast) infections - you name it

it is also great to fry your food in (eggs and meatballs are my fave)

and as a great lotion / massage oil



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Farnhold
 


I send it, one friend to another. The liquid in the bottle use twice a day. Very small amount on a cotton swab will work fine. Shake it well before using to mix the essential oils well. It does have a slightly strong smell, but it is ok.

Once in the morning after you wash your face, and in the evening before going to bed.

The raw shea butter in the jar can be used over your whole face if you like. Anytime is fine, but at least twice a day, more if you like the effects.

A little bit goes a long way. It appears solid, but melts on contact on your skin with your body temp...glides right on...smooth it into your skin.

Very nice to use at bedtime too. It's ok to use both products together....The liquid first, wait about 20 mins, then apply the shea butter. About 10 mins after you apply the shea butter...you will notice that your skin has absorbed it quite nicely. It leaves your skin smooth as a new born baby's butt


Des
edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


Thank you
.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Illegal Alien
 


1/2 once bottle,fill bottle 1/2 full with Witch Hazel, dissolve 6 aspirins in the witch hazel,add 100% tea tree oil 8 drops, 91 isopropyl alcohol till 3/4 full, shake bottle, and apply liberally on all areas affected. leave on 3 hrs repeat till gone. I also put some guardian silver solution in the bottle when I have some.
This may be very harsh to some skin, at first , it will clear this up. I have had this before, and even worse on my chest, years ago, this worked. To help it heal later, you could try Curcumin and honey. Works on boils too.

just some suggestions.


Thank you for your advice. Might try that in the future as well. Sounds effective as well
. I too will write this down.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Coconut oil, and curcumin, you can eat both of these and get the same effect. don't over do it, few tablespoons and 500mg.


Thank you for your advice
.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Hemp oil will do the trick


Thanks for your advice
.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Don't let your garlic sit after crushing as you will lose the goodness.
Don't crush or cut garlic as you will lose the goodness,
Only way to eat it is to place whole clove in mouth and chew with closed mouth
Can add honey as it takes a few weeks to build up a tolerance to the burning

Combine this with crushed garlic inside a very hot wash cloth pressed over area
Also steam bucket filled with chopped onions as they also contain Allistatin


Allistatin (or Allistatine) is an antibiotic found naturally in plants of the Allium group, which includes garlic and onions. It is recognized as being a strong broad-spectrum fungicide and antibiotic against numerous serious microorganisms (bacteria, etc.).

Studies have established that the most active factors in garlic, are sulphur-containing compounds which are powerful agents against staphylococcus and Escherichia coli (E. coli), very common bacteria which can cause serious infections that can lead to death.


I would be careful with an infection that close to the brain make sure you can recognize the symptoms of blood poisoning


If a person experiences personality changes, headache, neck stiffness, high fever, altered consciousness, visual problems, seizures, or rash on the body, infection may have spread to the brain or the lining tissues of the brain (meningitis). This is a severe illness and a medical emergency. Coma and death may follow.




also some kind of "line" appeared going from side of the nose that has infection to the other, it is slightly more red


Seek medical care immediately if the following symptoms occur: red lines spread out from the center of the boil the boil is extremely tender ever and chills develop or lymph nodes begin to swell that are located in other areas of the body from where the original lymph node swelling occurred


Sometimes natural remedies don't work and a culture test may be needed to determine the type of bacteria that is causing this infection for appropriate treatment. (do this before starting antibiotics)

If none of the remedies in this thread work, i recommend starting a broad spectrum antibiotic asap


Oh, I am used to spicy food. I used to eat it very often as small boy, especially chilli peppers, onion,garlic,and so on
. And eating raw garlic is very common in my country.
I eat it from time to time, however, I eat raw onion mostly, I like the taste. It should have similar effects for body, I think.
Regarding symptoms, I have been having headaches during last few weeks quite often,
And the lymph node.There is a kind of... underskin cyst.just below ear. I totally forgot about it, but I did notice it few times during last few weeks. Dermatologist said that this this may be from the infection, inflammed lymph node. She adviced me to see another doctor, not sure how you call it in english. Neck doctor? I guess?

Anyways, thanks for your advice
. I hope I will cure it as soon as possible, and that this will not be case of inflammed lymph node(s).



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by Farnhold
 


pure coconut oil cures most anything that ails ya....from foot infections, to dog ear (fungal -yeast) infections - you name it

it is also great to fry your food in (eggs and meatballs are my fave)

and as a great lotion / massage oil


Thanks
. Didnt know it was that effective. Might try it in the future as well. I will stick with Destiny's medication for now, and see how it works. It is not good to combine many things as once.
I will surely also try it for cooking
. Sounds tasty
.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Hi again.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Sandalwood (Santalum Album) is a bit of a problem at the moment, as it's so popular as a perfume ingredient, the wood has been overharvested and so is presently in short supply. Plus it improves with age, so it's a bit difficult to obtain and is very expensive at the moment.
There are many companies selling 'Sandalwood' at the moment at apparently cheap prices, but this is another similarly fragrant plant called Amyris (Amyris Balsamifera), which is from a totally different species.
I don't remember if it is from Haiti, or Jamaica, but it's not the Mysore variety where genuine sandalwood is grown.

This oil does smell very similar, but the scent doesn't last as long, although it is reputed to have antiseptic properties too.

There is also an Australian variety (Santalum Spicatum I think).

A well known auction site (Cough!... E.... cough!..... bay...... cough!.....) generally has many sellers from whom you can purchase this oil, but the real thing is prohibitively expensive.

I was lucky. I've had a couple of small bottles of Sandalwood for a good few years now.

Hope this is of some use.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed
 

I used coconut oil to cure lots of stuff, Candida when it overruns your body, or a fungal lip infection both end rapidly when applied, and eaten.



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Ever have a brown spot that looks like a freckle starting?, apply the aspirin tea tree hazel solution , with the broken off tip of a q tip, then use curcumin spice infused in castor oil and apply after, just the small spot only, the spot will come off and in short time will heal, with no brown spot, this does sort of burn off any cancer like agent, curcumin kills cancer cells on contact. Have done this many times, and by taking Curcumin daily have actually lightened brown spot on the body and some have gone away altogether, I have had 7 melanomas removed from my back many years ago, and now I have none that have turned black, and haven't had to have them removed since I started the 500 mg curcumin years ago.
I have very light skin and used to surf,when I was young, I pulled down my wet suit and fell asleep on the board in the seaweed bed, woke up, (friends had been redirecting the board to keep my in place while I slept) pulled up my wet suit and went in, was at the car, pulled down the zipper and slide out of my suit and everyone, panicked and said I need to get to the ER, the suit had pulled off the burned skin and left flesh, well 6 weeks of soaking every few days in a therapy tub with betadine in the water, and a nurse pulling off the dead skin, the dead skin came off and new skin grew back, 10 years later I started getting the melanoma, and kept getting more and more spots, now thanks to the curcumin, they are actually going away. Worked for me might help others, and as many have said the quality of the Curcumin is important, I would grow turmeric and make my own if I could, it is very hard to make good curcumin yourself.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You have an amazing amount of good suggestions here. I would try only one thing at a time if I were you so as not to overdo it and possibly increase irritation.

Please do let us know how things go.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


I have, in fact used the ACV as well as garlic for cleaning wounds.

Usually for an infected wound I'll boil the (crushed) garlic in some water and then let it steep for a while and use it as a hot compress. I've used this on myself on the rare occasion a wound becomes infected and also on my house-mates cat whom is prone to abscesses. You could try this on the sensitive area around your nose there...a bit stinky but oh well! xD

ACV might sting your raw skin there (if it is). Also..if you do use the ACV, you might want to dilute it once your skin begins repairing as it might be too strong for the newly forming skin. At any rate- it'd probably dry it out too much if you used it straight on new skin.

Sorry for taking so long to respond; I've gotten a new job!



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Greetings Farnhold,

I mailed your package yesterday. Let me know how long it takes to get to you.

Bright Blessings,

Des



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Greetings Farnhold,

I mailed your package yesterday. Let me know how long it takes to get to you.

Bright Blessings,

Des


Hi Destiny,all right,I will
. Thanks
.





top topics
 
2
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join