It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to heal skin infection/inflamation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard
reply to post by Farnhold

maybe just don't be stupid and go see a doctor?
If you're fine putting your life on the line and attempting to fix problems with witchdoctor medicine, then be my guest.
I'll be enjoying my good health.

Excuse me...but, where do you think the medications that "real" Doctors prescribe originated from.....almost all medications are derivatives of plants. Plus the OP did mention previous visits to Doctors.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

at our house we've had a history of success with an over-the-counter topical, Neosporin. heals quickly. you may also buy a generic equivalent in supermarkets. they are usually sold side-by-side, just check the active ingredients. the generic is much less expensive.

i don't want to appear rude by stating the obvious, but many people develop habits, some they are not aware of. that said, it's good practice to avoid touching your face. our hands/fingers come in contact with the nastiest of things all the time. touching one's face introduces a plethora of bacteria & contaminants best avoided.

best of luck to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We are to assume that the docs have assured you that it isn't rosea?
Which is easily treatable these days.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wash the area with a baking soda scrub, just wet down and scrub with baking soda, rinse, then leave on a bit of the baking soda paste for a while, this will dry the area, then rinse, and put on some aloe vera gel, or tea tree tincture, or any of the things Khaliwitch mentioned.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Eat a clove of garlic on your food twice a day. It has to be crushed and uncooked, and left to sit for about 10 minutes before eating. The antibiotic properties are created when crushing and two elements in garlic combine.

Google natural antibiotics. There are alot of them.

All right. I will keep adding garlic into food more often and crush it, then leave it for 10 minutes. I love garlic btw. Good I do not go out very often, at least I do not leave stinky smell
,haha
. Anyways, I eat mostly onion,which too leaves bad breath.
Thanks Tinker

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Perhaps a few Bentonite clay masks ... mix with apple cider vinegar and a small amount of tea tree oil.

edit on 25-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I was diagnosed with Candida on my chest and back a while back...the doc gave me a prescription which helped but did not clear it up.

One day it hit me. Athletes foot is a form of a yeast infection.

I went to the store and bought some anti fungal foot spray and proceeded to spray myself every night. I was amazed at how fast it cleared up. I could see the change in days. I wouldn’t recommend spraying the facial area though.

Candida never really goes away though, but now I have a cheap remedy when/if it ever comes back again.

Whodathunk?

I am sorry to hear about your condition. Well, you could perhaps try doing EFT and Apadamapa mantra, it could help you. It definitely will not hurt.But I many great success stories regarding healing various health conditions through these two things (well, not specifically Apadamapa mantra,but many others, however,Apadamapa is supposedly the most powerful healing mantra there is).
I do both things, however, with EFT I have not managed to tap into core problem which triggered my condition,and for mantra it takes 40 days to see results, and I do not have that much time,but I do it anyway, I have plenty of free time and it takes only something about 25 minutes to chant it and it cannot hurt.
Try both, and treat your health condition with medication in the meantime.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
I would apply a poultice of goldenseal, echinacea, and calendula. All three are known for their antiseptic characteristics, and the calendula is anti-inflammatory as well.

If there is candida present, as the above poster suggested, then applying a facial masque of plain yogurt will help, as well as taking acidophilus capsules.

edit on 25-9-2011 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

Are all these 3 things available in Slovakia, perhaps?
Never heard of these herbs. I will try destiny's medication, but I will write down names of these herbs if I'd need to use them in the future. I am pretty sure this is not last health problem,and they could come in handy
Thank you OuttaHere

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica
Go to the nearest East Indian grocery store
Ask for haldi (pron. Hull-dee)
it's the hindi name for turmeric
it's a yellowish-orange powder (it's the dried root of the turmeric spice plant which is powdered)

>don't buy Turmeric or yellow spice in a regular store (that's not proper haldi, it's only a food colorant, trust me)

The real Haldi we use is a disinfectant, will clot blood within 10 seconds of applying to an open wound, will destroy a bunch of germs, will cure a dry cough if drunk with warm milk amazingly fast, and generally is a miracle that's been popular for about 5000 years now (in our country). So please buy it from the indian guy.

Now - after washing your wounds, just put some haldi on like talcum powder. It does stain the skin (until you wash it) so best to do this when you are ready to go to bed otherwise you'll walk around looking like a space monster

good luck : )
Btw - I know you said your skin is inflamed, and Haldi is a 'heater' spice, I still think it'll work..

We do not have any indian shop in my city unfortunately
. Maybe there is one in capital city (in which I do not live in). Thanks for your advice
. I too will look into it,and write it down, I am sure it is obtainable through some e-shop, howver, not sure if in form you advice me to use.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard

maybe just don't be stupid and go see a doctor?
If you're fine putting your life on the line and attempting to fix problems with witchdoctor medicine, then be my guest.
I'll be enjoying my good health.

DestinyOne is right. Well, I visited many dermagologists since I never had anything like this before. Couple of them said that the skin is inflammed and pores are clogged. Last dermagologist I visited also said that the line that appeared something like week ago is probably yeast infection, and that it may cause change of pigmentation, temporarily, until it is healed.
Regarding medicine that I take orally: I take one natural antibiotics,called Grepofit. Then 2 tinctures: Drags Imun and Renol.
I couldnt get used to taste of these tinctures in the beginning,they tasted like...bleh
. But I like them now
. Kinda yummy

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be,
I always make a lotion of Course Sea Salt, Tea Tree oil and Sage Vinegar. Works a treat on acne, eczema and infected wounds. It also helps against insect bites.

Namasté

Vinegar and Tea tree oil are quite popular here
. Thanks for your advice. However,I didnt know Sea Salt was good for treating such things. That information will come in handy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks...I don't don't think of it as a condition, more of a nuisance.

But I'm glad you posted your problem as I am always looking at new ways of healing and there have been some pretty awesome replies. I'm learning right along with you.

But I have to ask. What's EFT?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

at our house we've had a history of success with an over-the-counter topical, Neosporin. heals quickly. you may also buy a generic equivalent in supermarkets. they are usually sold side-by-side, just check the active ingredients. the generic is much less expensive.

i don't want to appear rude by stating the obvious, but many people develop habits, some they are not aware of. that said, it's good practice to avoid touching your face. our hands/fingers come in contact with the nastiest of things all the time. touching one's face introduces a plethora of bacteria & contaminants best avoided.

best of luck to you.

Thank you for your advice
. I heard about Neosporin mask, I never used it though. I may in the future.

You do not sound rude at all. You are right about that, I haven't been noticing I was touching my face after eating food, which surely caused many skin problems in past. I will pay attention now

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
We are to assume that the docs have assured you that it isn't rosea?
Which is easily treatable these days.

Yes, I visited couple of dermarologists, luckily it is not.
Anyways, by looking at the pictuers on google my condition doesnt look like that at all. My condition is different, skin that is inflammed produces more oil than before, also coloration is different on some places. My whole left side of nose is inflammed, and also around both sides of nose. Just right by the left eye on nose skin is slightly darker, about half inch long,half inch wide, under light it looks like its shadow,but its not. Then below there are some slightly browner spots, some little more yellow,etc.Everything has only very slight discoloration. There is also one place, which goes probably deeper into skin, which is red. This is the oldest spot. And then there is one whiter line that goes directly through that spot to the other side of my nose. It is about 1 cm wide. This is supposedly yeast infection, as my latest dermatologist said. This one is more visible.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Wash the area with a baking soda scrub, just wet down and scrub with baking soda, rinse, then leave on a bit of the baking soda paste for a while, this will dry the area, then rinse, and put on some aloe vera gel, or tea tree tincture, or any of the things Khaliwitch mentioned.

Thanks, I have personal experience with baking soda, it is good for fading acne scars. Not sure if it would help with inflammation such as this one though. But it theoretically could
Thank you for your advice

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Perhaps a few Bentonite clay masks ... mix with apple cider vinegar and a small amount of tea tree oil.

edit on 25-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I never heard of Bentonite clay mask. What are the benefits? I will check that out as well. Thank you for your advice

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Thanks...I don't don't think of it as a condition, more of a nuisance.

But I'm glad you posted your problem as I am always looking at new ways of healing and there have been some pretty awesome replies. I'm learning right along with you.

But I have to ask. What's EFT?

Glad to hear that you too learn about ways to treat your problem

Regarding EFT:
EFT is a healing technique which is used for shifting your subconscious mind, and its beliefs, or releasing all the negative feelings that are related to some problem, or to treat health issues. EFT combines two most powerful things, acupressure and intention.
Your condition may be related to mental problem. Even if it isnt, it does not matter, through EFT, you should be able to treat it as well. But if it is mental problem, then you must find cause,bring up your emotions regarding your past event,that caused it,and be at peace with it .
I will send you couple of videos regarding EFT.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

here are the tapping points:
www.attract-a-life-of-abundance.com...
Tap 6-9 times on each point while saying sentence. Sentence must be related to your problem and should invoke emotion.
You could say:
"Even though I have Candida, I absolutely love and forgive myself and I release all of negative emotions regarding this skin condition"
Then on other tapping spots say: "I let it go".
You can do EFT 3-4 times a day.
But I would advice you to tap mainly on potential event, that caused your condition. What happened right before this condition occured? Has something dramatic happened,something sad? That shoked you? Try tapping on that.
"Even though this event happened, I love and forgive myself." and then "let it go".
If this would not help, try tapping directly on conditon as I mentioned above. You can also add symptoms that you have, and feelings this skin condition invokes in you, such as fear, anger, sadness,etc.

Hope this helps
,wish you GL dude

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ah, tapping I am familiar with and have used the technique to get rid of headaches. Just didn't know, or remember that it was called EFT.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello again Fernhold,

I have made two products for you. They will be mailed out from here tomorrow/Monday.

The first is a small bottle of Witch Hazel with Clary Sage and Tea Tree Oil.

Benefits of clary sage in skin care products balance the production of sebum

The therapeutic property of Clary sage essential oil in skincare include that of being an astringent, as well as antiseptic and anti-bacterial. It also balances the production of sebum, and eliminates over-dry or over-oily skin.

It also acts as a tonic on the skin and has a mild effect on encouraging cell regeneration.

Clary sage essential oil is extracted from Salvia sclarea of the Labiatae family, and is also known as clary, clary wort, muscatel sage, clear eye, see bright and eye bright (but not to be confused with the common herb also called eyebright (Euphrasia)) and is used to balance sebum production and to promote a fresh, young looking skin.

Witch hazel has been used for many generations to treat skin problems. It has even made its way into a number of mainstream skin products over the years, from respected companies such as Pond’s. Herbalists have also used it internally to treat some conditions, although there is some debate as to its safety when used internally.

Witch hazel’s pleasant fragrance and easy care makes it a popular shrub. It can also be found in various forms in herb shops. Here are five of the most popular uses for witch hazel:

1. Witch hazel can be used on sores, bruises and swelling. For this purpose, witch hazel is often used in a liquid astringent form. It can be applied several times a day to provide soothing relief to injuries.

2. Witch hazel’s antioxidant and astringent properties make it effective against acne. For the treatment of acne, witch hazel is also often used in its astringent form. It is gentle and non-drying to the skin, unlike many harsh acne medications found in drug stores.

3. Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema can be treated with witch hazel. These conditions are unsightly and painful, but witch hazel can soothe both the visible symptoms and the pain associated with them.

Tea Tree Oil. This must be one of the most popular essential oils, and is used extensively in cosmetic and other pharmaceutical products, since it has wonderful healing properties.

It has a light spicy, rather pungent smell and is very pale in color.

The main constituents are a-pinene, ß-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, terpinen-4-ol and a-terpineol, with the 1,8 cineole content not larger than 15% and the terpinene-4-ol at least 30%.

Its antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibiotic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, bactericide, balsamic, decongestant, cicatrisant and stimulant therapeutic properties in skincare adds a new dimension when formulating products intended to fight infections and inflammations, while stimulating healing.

The cicatrisant property of the oil is valuable when wounds are healing, as it helps the formation of normal scar tissue, preventing excessive scar tissue or keloids forming, while the decongestant action helps to clear the congestion caused by any infection or inflammation.

The other is a small jar of Whipped raw Shea Butter with added apricot kernel oil and jojoba oil. I added raw honey for healing, and extra vitamin E for preservation of raw products. I also added tea tree oil to this.

A Prayer Blessing is added too.

Des

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you VERY MUCH Destiny, really appreciate it
. If you'd need anything in return, let me know.
May I also ask, how many times a day should I use these medications? Also which one in the morning and in the evening, or if all of them. Should I leave it overnight as well? Or should I rinse them after some time, if applied in the morning, or evening?
And how much should I apply on the inflammation? Only little bit,or more?
Again,thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join