It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to heal skin infection/inflamation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi there, 3 weeks ago, I got infection. Infection developed under the skin on my nose,which started spreading quite fast (it is now around nose on both sides as well). It looks like skin started overproducing oil under the skin. The area where is the infection is very slightly darker or more yellow on places, also some kind of "line" appeared going from side of the nose that has infection to the other, it is slightly more red and also white/brown. Yea
, I mention lot of colours, I do not look like clown however. Change in pigmentation is really very slight.
Anyways, I visited couple of dermatologists, they said my pore are clogged, and my skin is inflamed,that is the reason the area is spreading. I also visited one company who specializes in homeopatics, it is called Energy. I use 2 tinctures and also antibiotics (these 3 things were expensive as "censored").
I use fucidin cream on the area and also drink lots of water.
During day I chant healing mantra Apadamapa. I chant it twice a day, 108 times. I also affirm for healthy skin and do EFT.
May I ask, what are other effective methods to treat an infection/inflamations of the skin? Either normal or alternative (such as meditation techniques, herbs,etc.). Do you have any experience with company called Energy and fucidin cream?
Many thanks

edit on 25-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi.

When I get any kind of infection or similar, I apply a diluted essential oil such as Sandalwood (Santalum Album, .Mixed with Frankincense and Myrrh smells nice too
, Tea tree, Thyme among others. I tend to use a stronger ratio than most recommended, but find these oils very effective at combating unfriendly bacteria.

Hope this is of some help, and good luck

edit on 25-9-2011 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I work with raw shea butter...it has incredible healing properties. I make my own line of skin products using only raw shea butter. You can find shea butter in most health food stores. Here is a bit of info ...good luck in healing fast.

ETA: Do not buy processed or refined shea butter, the healing properties are greatly if not totally diminished. Raw is the only way to go.

Shea Butter

To extract shea butter from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree in the tropics of Africa, one must be patient and careful, but the rich healing cream that results is well worth the wait. The tree only begins to bear fruit after 15 years, at which point the nuts are grilled, pounded, and boiled for hours until the fatty acids of the nut rise to the surface, and our scooped into gourds and left to cool. At room temperature, shea butter is a solid mass, but it liquefies upon contact with the body.

Benefits: Raw shea butter needs no processing to work its healing properties on the skin and hair. Shea butter is a spectacularly effective moisturizer that the skin absorbs quickly with no greasy residue. Further, shea butter also has these positive effects:

Restores elasticity to the skin
Alleviates sunburns
Reduces scarring,
Helps to cure eczema
Soothes the skin after shaving
May reduce acne in some
Softens wrinkles
Repairs cracks in the skin
Strengthens, softens, and restores luster to hair
Psoriasis cure

How it Works

Shea butter is naturally high in VItamins A, E, and F. Vitamin A and Vitamin E are nourishing, helping to maintain skin health and keep it clear. Vitamin F protects and rejuvenates the skin, softening dry or damaged hair. Shea butter is also high in a kind of fat called "unsaponifiables," naturally yeilding between 7-12 percent. Other well-known skin soothers, like avocado oil, only measure about 2-6 percent. It is the unsaponified property of the oil in unrefined west African shea butter that allows it to penetrate the skin and effectively deal with skin problems listed above as effectively but more safely than prescription steriods. www.onlyhealthy.com...

Bright Blessings,

Des

edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You could try an apple cider vinegar soak. Maybe add some garlic just in case. The combination of the two might be over-kill though.

The vinegar will cut the oil and has anti-septic/anti-fungal properties; it will also help stabilize the skins PH.

This can all be searched on google, easily.
edit on 25-9-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
Hi.

When I get any kind of infection or similar, I apply a diluted essential oil such as Sandalwood (Santalum Album, .Mixed with Frankincense and Myrrh smells nice too
, Tea tree, Thyme among others. I tend to use a stronger ratio than most recommended, but find these oils very effective at combating unfriendly bacteria.

Hope this is of some help, and good luck

edit on 25-9-2011 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your advice Illegal Alien. May I ask, where can I buy Sandalwood? Do you dilute it on your own? Not sure if Sandalwood is available in my country, Tea Tree is for sure. I heard about its healing properties, but not sure how effective it is against inflammations.
However, I never heard of Sandalwood and Thyme until now. Do you think they could be available in Slovakia? How effective are they? Can they get rid of infection within days?
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Try to take a bath in a hot spring. Whatever bacteria or fungi that you have will be killed in the hot spring.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for advice Destinyone. May I ask, could Raw Shea Butter be available in Slovakia? Can it get rid of inflammation within days? Do you mix it with something, or just put it raw on your skin? Could I perhaps order it from the internet if it was not available in my country?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
hi op

if its blocked pores this worked for me

boiled kettle of water
put it in a bucket
put some salts in (plenty to choose from)
towel over your head
and stick your face in the bucket (not into the hot water of course hahah)

opens the pores
may not work for you
but when all else fails...

link   
Farnhold,

Here is a link to one of my suppliers of "certified" 100% pure EO's (essential oils). I order most of my EO's for my product line from reputable sellers. This place is very reasonable.

www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com...

link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Aye, I heard about properties of both
. Hehe,yeah
, it would most likely be overkill, especially garlic is very strong for skin. I eat some from time to time though, it is a natural antibiotic.
Anyways, have you tried using it, if you ever had infection? Just asking in case
Thank you for your advice MzMorbid

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Try to take a bath in a hot spring. Whatever bacteria or fungi that you have will be killed in the hot spring.

I think we have one hot spring about hour and half or two hours away from here. I will find out more details about it. Should I put my head in the spring, since infection is on my face?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Thanks for advice Destinyone. May I ask, could Raw Shea Butter be available in Slovakia? Can it get rid of inflammation within days? Do you mix it with something, or just put it raw on your skin? Could I perhaps order it from the internet if it was not available in my country?

PM your mailing address to me...I'll send you a small jar, no charge. I order in 20lb bulk shipments from a free trade woman's African co-op.

ETA: if there are any EO's (essential oils) you would like me to add to the shea butter, let me know in the PM. I have all the ones listed in previous replies to your thread. I've seen it heal very bad skin reactions to things like poison ivy and poison oak within 2 days.

Des

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Eat a clove of garlic on your food twice a day. It has to be crushed and uncooked, and left to sit for about 10 minutes before eating. The antibiotic properties are created when crushing and two elements in garlic combine.

Google natural antibiotics. There are alot of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I was diagnosed with Candida on my chest and back a while back...the doc gave me a prescription which helped but did not clear it up.

One day it hit me. Athletes foot is a form of a yeast infection.

I went to the store and bought some anti fungal foot spray and proceeded to spray myself every night. I was amazed at how fast it cleared up. I could see the change in days. I wouldn’t recommend spraying the facial area though.

Candida never really goes away though, but now I have a cheap remedy when/if it ever comes back again.

Whodathunk?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

if its blocked pores this worked for me

boiled kettle of water
put it in a bucket
put some salts in (plenty to choose from)
towel over your head
and stick your face in the bucket (not into the hot water of course hahah)

opens the pores
may not work for you
but when all else fails...

Hello, thanks for your advice
. I know about this technique, you have to squeeze the everything out (blackheads,etc.) after that. I used to do that. Pores are unclogged when you put them over something warm.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would apply a poultice of goldenseal, echinacea, and calendula. All three are known for their antiseptic characteristics, and the calendula is anti-inflammatory as well.

If there is candida present, as the above poster suggested, then applying a facial masque of plain yogurt will help, as well as taking acidophilus capsules.

edit on 25-9-2011 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Farnhold

PM your mailing address to me...I'll send you a small jar, no charge. I order in 20lb bulk shipments from a free trade woman's African co-op.

ETA: if there are any EO's (essential oils) you would like me to add to the shea butter, let me know in the PM. I have all the ones listed in previous replies to your thread. I've seen it heal very bad skin reactions to things like poison ivy and poison oak within 2 days.

Des

Thank you very much Destiny!
I will send you my adress in PM, however, I have to go now. I will be back in 4-6 hours. I will send you PM once I come back
. Really appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Go to the nearest East Indian grocery store
Ask for haldi (pron. Hull-dee)
it's the hindi name for turmeric
it's a yellowish-orange powder (it's the dried root of the turmeric spice plant which is powdered)

>don't buy Turmeric or yellow spice in a regular store (that's not proper haldi, it's only a food colorant, trust me)

The real Haldi we use is a disinfectant, will clot blood within 10 seconds of applying to an open wound, will destroy a bunch of germs, will cure a dry cough if drunk with warm milk amazingly fast, and generally is a miracle that's been popular for about 5000 years now (in our country). So please buy it from the indian guy.

Now - after washing your wounds, just put some haldi on like talcum powder. It does stain the skin (until you wash it) so best to do this when you are ready to go to bed otherwise you'll walk around looking like a space monster

good luck : )
Btw - I know you said your skin is inflamed, and Haldi is a 'heater' spice, I still think it'll work..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

maybe just don't be stupid and go see a doctor?
If you're fine putting your life on the line and attempting to fix problems with witchdoctor medicine, then be my guest.
I'll be enjoying my good health.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Blessed be,
I always make a lotion of Course Sea Salt, Tea Tree oil and Sage Vinegar. Works a treat on acne, eczema and infected wounds. It also helps against insect bites.

Namasté

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join