It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crash phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Another plane crash in the news this morning. Link

It seems like we are hearing about a few of these on a weekly basis now. What's the deal???

We have the Yellowknife crash
the one that killed the Russian hockey team
The Airshow crash and many more.

Here is a list from 2011 alone Link

Is there something going on??? Maybe some new type of weapon that can take down aircraft anywhere on the planet. Or perhaps it is human error either by the pilots or maybe even budget cuts on maintenance.

Either way the frequency of crashes lately is disturbing. In the last decade alone this trend is increasing rapidly.

What are your thoughts??

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was thinking that when one of the Red Arrows crashed in August.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

There seemed to be a lot of small aircraft crashing around that time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

A microwave weapon can fry the electronics of a plane.

But the one you mention may be just due to condition of the planes.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looking at your list, i'd probably say there are a couple on contributing factors that stand out to me...

1. Most of the crashes are in "danger areas" or operated by countries who are in the developing world an dont have such high standards of safety/inspections

2. A lot of the planes that have crashed are old.

I wouldnt say there was a conspiracy here, if you remove the planes who fit into the 2 factors above you'd find that there would actually be very few plane crashes annually!
edit on 25/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I tried searching for stats to see if this is really on the up, but i couldnt find any... Im going to keep looking,

It does seem like a lot of crashes granted, but Im pretty sure that its going to come in as average.

Its probably just that you dont usually pay attention/ get as much info about the crashes as you have this year...

defo worth looking in to though, because if there is a noticable rise this year something could be happening after all..

anybdy on ats know anything?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

This is true but is the amount of crashes we are seeing a new thing or has this happened in the past??

The one in Yellowknife and the Russian one are quite mysterious.

Perhaps this it is the faulty electronics from china? Who knows. I just don't remember a time where I have heard about so many in a small period of time. Is it that the media just reports on this more?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Russian planes have high failure rate - maybe quality of components, may be lack of spares.

Russian incident can be very much due to poor maintenance.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The russian crash, the one with the ichockey team.
The navigator was believed to be drunk FUI.

www.independent.co.uk...

So sometimes there is a normal explanation.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So then perhaps this is a case of lower standards in the flight industry. Pilots who are unfit, planes that are falling apart. Either way this is a scary thought.

I'm hoping this isn't a new trend otherwise these things will be dropping out of the sky left and right.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It must be Elenin, nirbiru, CMEs, paranormal, evolution, UFOs and project blue beam in action. Well, it could actually be pure human or machine error. RIP to those victimized by these uncontrollable factors

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'll believe sun activity, the sun activity increased and now we have plane crashes and falling satellites

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looking at this list here, there is less accidents every years, it would seem...

That listing shows the year with the most accidents first, and at the bottom, the year that had the less.

Here too. But are all planes taken into consideration, like small private ones?

Incidentally, the first four years, in the first list provided above, happened during WWII... I wonder how much were "accidents by shooting", since it was the war... Or would those numbers include as accidents all planes downed during that period? If so, I would have thought the number to be bigger...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

See this is what I'm thinking. Solar flares frying the circuits on these craft. Too much solar activity as of late.

I work in the Telecom industry. I'm waiting for one of these to fry our systems so I can work crazy overtime and make a fortune lol. Its grim but I need $$$.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

About once a month somebody or another comes up with this thread. What's the deal?
The idea is pushed by every one of them that there is something weird about these plane crashes. What is so unreal about them? Have there been countless crashes of late with hundreds of people in commercial, military or private planes killed? No. Hardly anything out of the ordinary.

Anything crashing out of the Western countries can easily be attributed to an even more laxness in safety from those carriers. As far as the air show crashes, they usually follow two patterns, the mechanica failures of older, prop planes, and those of hot shots jetjockeys that get carried away with their showmanship. The latter seems to heavily favor Russian pilots/equipment.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to put something in here because i have noticed alot of planes crashing..maybe its nothing but maybe not, see the links

www.foxnews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.nbcmiami.com...

join