It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

All I'm saying is the video you posted, with Penn and Teller... It is so incredibly biased that it isn't even a source that would "disprove all 911 conspiracies".

Honestly, yes the guys they interviewed had some really messed up theories. But you see, this is WHY they chose to interview these guys, because they are easy prey.

I don't see them trying to interview hundreds of SANE architects who have VALID theories and eyewitnesses who SAW the buildings collapse first hand.
edit on 25-9-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Actually that is not a Dick Cheney quote, that is a quote from a report by the New amercan people..

Anyhow so you want to throw in poor Condie into the conspiracy okay, can you list off the names of everyone involved with it in your opinion I just want a baseline number to know where exactly the conspiracy theorists are coming from. If your side has evidence it should have a list of people no?

Unless they are transdimensional lizards.../sarcasm

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

well could you present a theory, and the people involved to enlighten us. Cause some of us do not have psychic powers to read the minds of the people involved in a shadow military and I would assume, the sheer number of people + media needed to cover a story like this up would be so great that it would collapse immediatly. Like if a plane hit the conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yep. Show some crazy dudes and imply they represent all conspiracy theorists. Next insult their stupid opinions. Follow up with some of the most rational people representing the other side of the argument. All the while ignoring any aspect of the conspiracy that really deserves investigation. A perfectly typical Penn & Teller episode.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

LOL'd at the robots comment

The fact of the matter is, nobody really knows. Nobody can give you names, or numbers. Personally I believe they are hand-selected and brainwashed to prevent their free thinking abilities. I'm also not the only one who knows about this.

I think the reason you are receiving so much flack for your video is because your title says that it disproves ALL 9/11 theories, yet it hardly addresses ONE.

You can at least admit that your video doesn't really offer anything in the category of evidence. I think you would receive a much better response if you didn't try to pass this video off as the "smoking gun" of the official story.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by LeTan

well could you present a theory, and the people involved to enlighten us. Cause some of us do not have psychic powers to read the minds of the people involved in a shadow military and I would assume, the sheer number of people + media needed to cover a story like this up would be so great that it would collapse immediatly. Like if a plane hit the conspiracy theory.

Friend, if you search ATS, you will find a databank of information. I would do your research for you, but it is 8:14 in the morning, and I don't really want to review what I have in the course of the 3 years I have been a member.

Edit: Actually, I will help you out some. You can start here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-9-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

True on presentation..

But I wanted some conspiracy theorists to come here and present there facts, I figured a challenge would bring some evidence bringers to the table..

Could it be possible that the secret military is made up of all the kidnapped children, or perhaps gov grown children. You can easily create a child and just brainwash him from inception...

Now that's a conspiracy that one could believe

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Right cause the CIA controls the media [snip]

That can't be true, if the CIA had any sway over the media then the protest on Wall Street wouldn't be getting the mass coverage that it truly deserves...

Ohn wait...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"My name is Jodie Deen and im rocky dennis with tits"

god i hate these people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This video is spot on. This is exactly what I think when I read the 911 topics on ATS. This event has even pushed me away from this website. It's reached the point were the theories are just too ridiculous. And I know, I know, "Nobody can convince you" that it wasn't a hoax staged by the government.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

True on presentation..

But I wanted some conspiracy theorists to come here and present there facts, I figured a challenge would bring some evidence bringers to the table..

Could it be possible that the secret military is made up of all the kidnapped children, or perhaps gov grown children. You can easily create a child and just brainwash him from inception...

Now that's a conspiracy that one could believe

This is probably closer to the truth itself, and probably deserves its own conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

reply to post by munkey66

Okay so you are saying a small handful of people did the conspiracy could you tell me who was included in the list by your estimate...

You do realize a buncha of planes were hiacked, buildings collapsed, cell phone calls by passengers were made, pentagon was hit, people from a dif culture, who have a history of attacking same building, OBL claiming he did it, thats already more than a handful bud.. just by the evidence buddy... just by the universal facts of truth that we all agree on, we know for a fact it was more than a handful of people if it was a conspiracy, which obv nobody has proof on...

so therfor conspiracy doesn't exist unless you know something the rest of us in reality do not

Well to start with I'm not your buddy, but a lovely manner you have when dealing with people with an apposing view.
2 pilots hit 2 buildings which collapsed, so far that is 2 people, 4 planes hijacked so the math would be 4 so far, but all they needed to know was that they whee doing a good thing for a cause, so they are cancelled out of the equasion, so all the hijackers who knew the conspiracy was 0.
The person who funded the conspiracy knew he was attacking the bad guys,
So number of people funding the hijackers who knew teh US would invade Iraq and Afghanistan is 0

so just to keep you up to speed, the hijackers and the person or people funding the attacks knew nothing of the conspiracy.

So now we have the military, they where just following orders, they knew nothing of the conspiracy, the fire fighters? they knew nothing, the phone calls, they knew nothing of the conspiracy.

so the only ones who knew there would be an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan where those who knew if they pushed the right buttons they would get someone to act in a way that would cause outrage in the West and open the door for an invasion.

so how many people needed to know, not the President, maybe 1 person who advises the president, maybe 1 who is the head of an alphabet agency and maybe 1 who has the connections, so on a conservative estimate understanding that there are those involved who had no idea what they where actually a part of would say that a total of 5 people probably knew.

The conspiracy isnt the buildings falling, the conspiracy is the changes in the laws that followed the events

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

500 People in a park does not deserve mass coverage...

Heck I do not know one protestor and I still have a college network. All those people protesting are stoners and confused.... did you see them? Tons of interviews they are all just there ... it is hilarious.

Anyhow, anybody want to take a stab at naming off the conspirators? Or do truthers not want to acknowledge that or have an answer for that or maybe they never thought a conspiracy needed people?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by djz3ro

Anyhow, anybody want to take a stab at naming off the conspirators? Or do truthers not want to acknowledge that or have an answer for that or maybe they never thought a conspiracy needed people?

Here is a link to a website that lists approx. 100 people involved and their reasons for suspicion.

9/11 Conspirators

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

please for my benefit as an ignorant person.

Ok, so there's maybe two things we all agree on.

Sorry but you're coming off a bit strong here, I can actually tell by your tone, in some instances, where this topic has got you quite riled up, that really isn't healthy, you're coming across a bit obsessed with all this and your response to some has indeed been ignorant. You're asking for some truth in all this and, as I said earlier, we will never know the truth so stop asking for things like lists of people nvolved because that's just silly, if those lists existed this woudn't even be a debate.

Oh and if you want further proof of your ignorance re-read your comment about how the Brits debate, debating is not only done in the political field, and non political debates are highly intelligent affairs.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

100 people conspiracy is an epic fail, 100 people cannot keep quiet...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

So i guess asking for a list of possible conspiractors is too much for a truther?

Wow... no wonder nobody in the media takes the theory seriously.. seems like you guys don't have much of a theory to begin with...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

so how many people needed to know, not the President, maybe 1 person who advises the president, maybe 1 who is the head of an alphabet agency and maybe 1 who has the connections, so on a conservative estimate understanding that there are those involved who had no idea what they where actually a part of would say that a total of 5 people probably knew.

The conspiracy isnt the buildings falling, the conspiracy is the changes in the laws that followed the events

Compartmentalization is such a beautiful concept if you can understand it.

In fact, if you think about (and I don't for a moment suggest this is what actually happened), you only need one individual in a suitable position of power at the head of an agency with effectively unlimited unaccountable funding and with a suitably devious mindset to pull off the whole thing.

My estimate would probably be closer to 20-30 people who have sufficient knowledge to be able to piece the whole thing together in a coherent form. That is including low level operatives who may have become privy to some key revealing detail (like actually installing the bombs). Certainly no more than that, quite likely far less.

There may be more people who "know", but they may have little more actionable information than you or I.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

100 people conspiracy is an epic fail, 100 people cannot keep quiet...

Did you even look at the 100 people involved and their reasons for involvement?
I'm beginning to wonder if you are really interested in seeing evidence that is contrary to your argument. It seems when you are presented evidence that can actually hold an argument, you withdraw and detract.

You tried to pass off a bad video as "proof" and we called you out on it. Get over it.
Until I see undeniable proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job (i.e. the Pentagon footage discussed in this thread, or reasons wtc7 fell) then I will continue to believe that it was our black budget military backed by our shadow government.
Sounds like you need to re-think your strategy and look over your "evidence" one more time.

Good day, sir.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by googolplex

I know for a fact a conspiracy of more than 3 people would have at least 1 defector with a conscience..

Proof, proof, proof? That's what you've been asking for, now it's my turn, care to provide a source to back up this "fact"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join