It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but Penn and Teller are on the same level as Bill O'Reilly in my eyes. They degrade anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I don't see how one video featuring main stream media guys debunks a myriad of architects and others who have presented their facts in a less jackass manner.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Acetradamus

Anyhow, do you have any evidence that they knew? And why would the FBI be in on a conspiracy with local pd, firefighters, cia, Arabs, Bush, Cheney, military ... list goes on forever..

You seem to misunderstand the point. They didn't have to tell all those people about it. They just had to make it appear like a terrorist attack, and all those pd's and fd's went to work. They are in the life-saving business and that's what we saw that day from them. Your video shows one eye witness account, while there are dozens of other fire fighters and police officers who claim they heard multiple explosions.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Right cause the CIA controls the media and even some comedians who are known to produce a great unbiased show..

Seems like truthers always want to cowar behind a facade of knowing who is telling the truth and who is a controlled brainwash zombie...

Besides you know comedian do tell the truth also, like being a comedian is a very intellectual profession. Wit is the top sign of intellect...
Anyhow, they present experts and witnesses... so it's not like them, unless you believe everyone on TV the millions of people literally on TV are controlled?

heh, not sure what planet you live in, but here on Earth, govs dont control us that much, and freedom of speech has allowed anyone on TV to discuss whatever..

But anyhow, the only real experts I have heard with the CON MAN ALEX JONES, and Charlie Sheen... I think Penn and Teller are a little bit more honest than either of those two.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

"Debate like an American... not one of those Brits in Parliament who just hurl insults and accomplish nothing."

- The last thing I would ever want to do is debate like an American.

"Maybe that's why nobody ever finds truth because people like you seem to guide debates into some silly lil kid non sense."

- Well forgive me for questioning a TV show that was presented in a comedic from. I was unaware I was not allowed to use humor to express my unwillingness to immediately take this video as the complete truth.

"Debate, present truth or leave. SImple. Don't waste your time and ours with childish bs. "
- I guess I shall be on my way then, thanks!

edit on 25-9-2011 by homeslice because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Who is they? Let's start there... name off the list of people involved.. please for my benefit as an ignorant person.

I just want to see who THEY are..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I agree
Look at the dufusses, they had on interview.

And you can never explain how the most powerful country in the world came off like incompent Morons on 911, They brag how airforce one has all these communcation things, and the president could not even contact anyone, was trying to use cell phones.

Let Penn and Teller explain, why when Rumfeild told about the missing 2 Trillion dollars on 9/10, the Pentagon was hit the next day right where the Records for the missing money was stored.

Open check book for a Government that was having restricted movements, the Patroit act was already written, money , oil , power. I'll bet the Germans believed the commies burnt their Parlament builing also, for awhile.

One of the Biggest questions would be why did the Israels know about 911 and not bother to tell their friends the US Government.

Penn and Teller can go to Hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
can u explain to me OP why you would post like this? Its sounds like to me you are being sarcastic because when I watched that episode I was seriously offended. compare this to a film like Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore. I'm sick of trying to convince people. You are just trolling. and I will never watch penn and teller again, and haven't since I watched that like 3 years ago. Anyone who uses logic can find fault in the official story. The official story is admittedly part faulted is it not? If you deny that then you deny the mass media side and the truther side.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a big leap of faith.
Who says a large conspiracy requires a large number of people?

in fact a true conspiracy works best when only a small handfull know whats happening.

exaple, only one hijacker in each plane needed to know the target, the rest are just there to help control the plane.
Only 1 is needed to fund the pilots.
A person in a position of power would only need to file a document and not pass on the information.

So a huge conspiracy to have an attack make it possible to enter foreign countries under the name of freedom only needs a handfull of people in charge.

I watched the video and all I saw was entertainment, no new information and a few dupes used to show all conspiracy theorists as bufoons

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by LeTan

Right cause the CIA controls the media and even some comedians who are known to produce a great unbiased show..

Seems like truthers always want to cowar behind a facade of knowing who is telling the truth and who is a controlled brainwash zombie...

Besides you know comedian do tell the truth also, like being a comedian is a very intellectual profession. Wit is the top sign of intellect...
Anyhow, they present experts and witnesses... so it's not like them, unless you believe everyone on TV the millions of people literally on TV are controlled?

heh, not sure what planet you live in, but here on Earth, govs dont control us that much, and freedom of speech has allowed anyone on TV to discuss whatever..

But anyhow, the only real experts I have heard with the CON MAN ALEX JONES, and Charlie Sheen... I think Penn and Teller are a little bit more honest than either of those two.

Interesting how you use the same techniques as they do, you ridicule people just because they state a different opinion on a matter and then you slap a label on them.

What are you talking about they are unbiased? They are biased as all hell in the video you linked. They interview a software developer and before he even gets to talk, they start bashing him.

Yeah, comedians tell the truth, but those comedians are long gone. And that my friend, is bull#.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

Who is they? Let's start there... name off the list of people involved.. please for my benefit as an ignorant person.

I just want to see who THEY are..

Name the two people that represent your state in the senate.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

The Israelis knew? If they didn't tell anyone how DO YOU KNOW/

Sounds like an antisemitic response in a facade of analytical thinking...

Anyhow who do you believe did it, who flew the planes... granted the whole records thing is strange... but the outer shell of pentagon mostly houses the unimporant people, there is only five sides, 1 in 5 chance to strike that one spot...

ANyhow so you believe RUmsfeld had something to do with it over 2 trillion dollars the American people would have forgotten about anyways?

You do realie the citiens don't need a building collapsing and a terrorist attack to forget about politics... hell a rerun of ALF would have distracted the public...

and ALF rerun is cheaper than cat litter. You don't need a multinational conspiracy to do it that involved i would assume over a 100 people and 2 dif cultures who rarely get along to get along..

I mean just sit back and analyze human psychology can you see a group of people doing that, HUMAN beings! And all of them staying quiet. Heck I don't, I don't care how much money is involved I know for a fact a conspiracy of more than 3 people would have at least 1 defector with a conscience.. and I do not believe a conspiracy could have existed and lasted this long...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Okay so you are saying a small handful of people did the conspiracy could you tell me who was included in the list by your estimate...

You do realize a buncha of planes were hiacked, buildings collapsed, cell phone calls by passengers were made, pentagon was hit, people from a dif culture, who have a history of attacking same building, OBL claiming he did it, thats already more than a handful bud.. just by the evidence buddy... just by the universal facts of truth that we all agree on, we know for a fact it was more than a handful of people if it was a conspiracy, which obv nobody has proof on...

so therfor conspiracy doesn't exist unless you know something the rest of us in reality do not

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OP, you seem to be in denial. Either that, or just misled. There wasn't a mass government memo to all government employees and soldiers. In fact, I highly doubt it was our "government", but more like the shadow government behind it all, and most of the stuff was done using the black budget military.

I'm in the military and I KNOW there is another military that isnt talked about in our country that carries out the majority of the dirty work here. I've seen them. They are plain weird and creepy too.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks for this video, I am really quite keen on watching it and will when I get online next (on my phone just now)

As you can see in the wee box to the left I'm not an American and, as such, I'm not as passionate about the whole 9/11 debate as some of y'all, what I do believe is that the only people who know the truth are keeping it to themselves. I do like the work of Penn & Teller they are great at making you believe exactly what they want and I think this is why people have said things about distrusting your video. I will hold reservation until I watch the vide. I was wondering if anyone who has watched the video might tell me if they explain the following...

1. Why the planes that struck looked different to those that took off.

2. Why the Pentagon really didn't seem to have been hit by a plane.

3. How plane debris was vapourised yet passports of the hijackers were found in tact.

4. Why there is existence of footage that appears to show controlled demolitions charges going off at the WTC and why it collapsed as if being done by a demoliton crew (don't ask me to provide a link just now, as I said earlier, I'm on my phone)

And, most confusing of all...

5. Why WTC7 spontaneously caught fire and collapsed in on its on footprint.

I'm not sure any of us will ever find out the true story of what happened on that tragic day and we will continue to do debate it for years to come. One thing I know we all agree on, OSer and Truther alike, no matter who is responsible, what happened 11/9/01 was a tragic waste of so many lives!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Thanks for this video, I am really quite keen on watching it and will when I get online next (on my phone just now)

As you can see in the wee box to the left I'm not an American and, as such, I'm not as passionate about the whole 9/11 debate as some of y'all, what I do believe is that the only people who know the truth are keeping it to themselves. I do like the work of Penn & Teller they are great at making you believe exactly what they want and I think this is why people have said things about distrusting your video. I will hold reservation until I watch the vide. I was wondering if anyone who has watched the video might tell me if they explain the following...

1. Why the planes that struck looked different to those that took off.

2. Why the Pentagon really didn't seem to have been hit by a plane.

3. How plane debris was vapourised yet passports of the hijackers were found in tact.

4. Why there is existence of footage that appears to show controlled demolitions charges going off at the WTC and why it collapsed as if being done by a demoliton crew (don't ask me to provide a link just now, as I said earlier, I'm on my phone)

And, most confusing of all...

5. Why WTC7 spontaneously caught fire and collapsed in on its on footprint.

I'm not sure any of us will ever find out the true story of what happened on that tragic day and we will continue to do debate it for years to come. One thing I know we all agree on, OSer and Truther alike, no matter who is responsible, what happened 11/9/01 was a tragic waste of so many lives!

No, they just chose specific people to interview and then specific people to make fun of. Then they throw in some information here and there but never really explain anything.

Chester, Yes, I believe the Media is controlled. All of it. You will never see anything on TV that doesn't have a hidden message or some kind of subliminal message. Look up Monarch Programming.

It's the reason why most of ATS does not watch television.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

So your theory is that the gov didn't do a conspiracy cause sending out a memo to that many people would be silly...

But yet you claim the existence of a shadow gov that only you know about and that those people carried it out?

Do you have any evidence for me, I am not trying to insult anyone, i really just am asking for a counter view so I might be able to make a decision based on facts and evidence, so anyhow. I respect you for being a military person, but you just proved my point. Most of the military is very gun hoe about defending the gov, but you are not.. because as a person free will applies. And I believe unless this shadow gov military is made of robots, they would have a few free thinkers as yourself that would defect to tell the truth and present evidence.

Anyhow I would love to know more about the shadow military that you speak off. I believe that we do have a super space capability and a way more advance ship for traveling deep into space. I might even believe there is a colony on mars housed by what you call a secret military. But, I don't have evidence to that,... and I would never present it as truth.

ANyhow how many people were in the secret gov military shadow people? I just want a number of how any people were in on it and who.. according to conspiracy people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
condeleeza rice said we had "no forewarning" to the events of 9.11. In her own security report to the president the TITLE was "Bin Laden Determined to Hijack Airplanes", months before. She is caught in a lie. Just like WMD. they lie to you. that is evidence of a cover-up to me or a conspiracy. What about that dick chaney quote "we need a catalyzing event like pearl harbor" wow, how fortunate that we had one. what a coinkadink. stop trolling dude. its obvious we can see your previous post's on 9.11 and how the building were pulled.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I don't watch TV cause I know about MIchael Aquino lol.

And yes I do not watch TV for years, actually me and my group of peers noticed that non tv watchers are more proactive truth seekers. While super TV watchers seem to be a bit zombiesh... but I believe that's just the intellect showing, not everyone is smart and ambitious and awesome like ATS folks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Wow that video is brilliant!
sure convinced me! ...

9 minutes of swearing and insulting conspiracy theorists and absolutely no debunking or intelligent analysis. This is just juvenile crap, no intelligent content what so ever.

If you need to resort to name calling to make an argument, you probably don't have much of an argument - and these bozos come across as primary school bullies...no brains just bluster.

Just once I'd like to see a debunker of any theory objectively pick apart the facts and the discrepancies that gave birth to the conspiracy in the first place...this video is just ..crap

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Theses guy's are a couple of prats. Just because they are magician's doesn't mean they have any special insight's into real life, they are illusionist's, sh*t one's at that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join