It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake - in Richmond Virginia, AND Richmond, CA... Earthquake?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WOW!

I just got the Denver siesmo imagery, looks rather familiar!

This post:

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

Seems to be related to this post!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ok, more fuel to add to this mystery... I just located a youtube video that depicts loud booming noises in Colorado just before the earthquake...

hmmm....
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Remember when the Chinese shot down 'one of their own satellites'?

Then we went and shot down 'one of our own satellites'.

Missile shooting out of the sea 30 miles off of California's Coast.....

We've been at war. I wouldn't be surprised if a nuke went off at one of those underground bunkers.

I am surprised China's been doing so well steering typhoons away from it this year. As I'm sure some others are.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
ok, more fuel to add to this mystery... I just located a youtube video that depicts loud booming noises in Colorado just before the earthquake...

hmmm....
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

OK..that was the worst excuse for a strange noise video I have ever seen/heard.
They are in a Valley and people are shooting somewhere locally causing a echo. I have heard the same all day long in Cocolalla Idaho and the while the video brought back good memories I have to laugh that people would find those noises strange. As to it getting louder and quieter it just has to do with which way the people were facing when firing. Face away from Valley it'll be quieter, face towards the valley and it will be louder to anybody standing in the valley..I think there is 2 different calibers being shot as well, probably just some people out shooting cans/trees.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

fulford says the sound was like 30 million cubic feet of pressurized air rushing out of the ground/vents.

he also said certain groups are fishing for information on the topic.

so anybody researching this might want to...you know...check in every now and then

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

If you haven't already checked them, the seismograms/graphs at Virginia Tech may be of use to you.

Virginia Tech Seismograms

st.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I live in Richmond and have felt a few earthquakes here and in California.

There was nothing odd about this quake. It felt just like a regular earthquake.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
Why are you using so many lol's?
edit on 25-9-2011 by whatnext21 because: said too much

Whoa! Hang on folks! Heeeeeeereee comes the lol police! -_-

Mind your own business.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i know its been pointed out but here is a good seismograph of north koreas underground detonation and a real good link (its always good to have more than one source to compare to your theory) I am not debunking i am not agreeing just providing another link you draw your own conclusions

seismo.berkeley.edu...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to believe in the nuclear blast in an underground bunker, yet. If there were a blast, wouldn't there be a large ground depression from the below ground blast? I mean look at the underground nuclear blasts on You Tube, there's always an cave in after the blast. If I can find it,it's been a few years but I'll post it if I can find it, but I remember reading or hearing that quakes on the east coast are sharper because we're basically setting on soild rock and that the west coast quakes are more of a rolling type because the ground is looser . . or something to the effect.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Very interesting comments and information. Thank you to all!
I found it rather odd that Mayor Bloomberg and even Pres Obama were all over the airwaves just three days after the DC/VA earthquake announcing a major, major evacuation of NY (particularly the business district. www.nytimes.com... . Hurricane Irene was never going to be bad enough to shut down just about everything there.
Just an observation. Might it be possible there were other reasons they wanted to evacuate the city and shut it down that agressively? I personally don't think it was because they were necessarily concerned for the safety of the people.
edit on 25-9-2011 by earth2mayavision because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by earth2mayavision because: wanted to had word "hurricane"

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What on earth is causing that????...I'm still waiting for an answer from my friend...I'll try to send him another message.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

LOL OMG SOMEONE USED NEWSPEAK LETS ALL FREAK OUT!~!~!~!~

As to the earthquake I'm not a seismologist so I feel I can't make an opinion on it.

edit on 9/25/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/25/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I saw a post last week which postulated that 2 underground facilities had been Nuked by the white hats in the military. Ill try and find the link however this would support that postulation.

Here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...
for the find star and flag for you sir. Ill take a look at the information and try and see if it lines up with info in last weeks discussion. No smart ass comments here just research.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OK, this is very odd... I live about 15 miles or less from Richmond California... I felt nothing that day EXCEPT for a 3.3 about 11:30 that night... I KNEW it was coming because my left ear kept ringing and about an hour before the 3.3 my right ear rang very loud for about 5 minutes.

That spike is ODD... because if that happened I should have felt it right?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are there any ATS users in the area with a Geiger counter? This would establish if there have been any radiation spikes in the area. I would however I am on the other side of the pond.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In Ca a 3.3 quake inst exactly going to knock you over in your kitchen or anything unless maybe you are at the epicenter and its near the surface. Obviously the makeup of the ground itself will be a huge determining factor in what you would feel. I would imagine Richmond Ca would be rather mushy not sure about Bezerkly though ? I live a few miles from the Pinnacles National Monument on the San Andreas fault which is extremely active daily. Parkfield is just down the road which is the earth quake capital of the world.

We have multiple quakes here daily and almost no one feels them , most are several miles deep where it registers on a seismograph but doesn't really affect the surface much so its not uncommon at all for them to go unnoticed. So what about the dozens of other quakes that hit that day in Ca ? Do they have to be in a place named Richmond to get in on the conspiracy too ?
If so that's no fair ... Maybe all the quakes between the two Richmond's were the super sonic DUMB trains being sabotaged that day

edit on 25-9-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

If you haven't already checked them, the seismograms/graphs at Virginia Tech may be of use to you.

Virginia Tech Seismograms

st.

Thank you for the link ST...

Let's look at the seismograms:

Yep, look like Nuke Detonation signatures to me!

Here's an interesting quote from the site... Explaining the deformation of the Richmond University Siesmo:

In the images above, you will notice that the seismograms from station URVA look much different than the other stations' seismograms. This is because URVA's seismometer went "off-scale" — the earthquake's shear wave caused more intense ground motion at the station's location in Richmond than the seismometer was designed for.

What the.....??!

REALLY????

So what this is saying people is that the S wave was above a 10.9 in magnitude, does everybody gather that? A Siesmometer is preped to record magnitudes of 10 to the 9th degree, but this one is said to not have been able to handle the S wave.

ODD is still the topic here it appears. It's said that a Nuclear Detonation has a magnitude of a 6.0 The only thing I can think of here is that A connecting tunnel of the "Bunker" that was supposedly destroyed must have been DIRECTLY UNDER THE UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND... and the energy from the distant detonation was channeled by this tunnel, to magnify the effects the S wave had on the meter...

That's what I came up with, anyone else can explain this????

edit on 26-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to believe in the nuclear blast in an underground bunker, yet. If there were a blast, wouldn't there be a large ground depression from the below ground blast? I mean look at the underground nuclear blasts on You Tube, there's always an cave in after the blast. If I can find it,it's been a few years but I'll post it if I can find it, but I remember reading or hearing that quakes on the east coast are sharper because we're basically setting on soild rock and that the west coast quakes are more of a rolling type because the ground is looser . . or something to the effect.

There was a depression formed.... in the form of a sink hole amigo, didn't you read the memo?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

You are probably correct. That makes a huge amount of sense to all of this, and now suggests that the underground tube links link from Richmond Va. to the Denver International Airport, to Richmond Ca. The cross country underground sonic rail network has been destroyed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join