It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake - in Richmond Virginia, AND Richmond, CA... Earthquake?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I discovered a really ODD siesmograph on the USGS centered around Richmond California that reveals a rather sharp jolt occuring on the same day as the DC quake, that nobody reported on. I find it rather ODD... allow me to provide some information to reveal the oddities.

I read an article entitled:

Scientists Confirm Fulford’s Story Of Nuclear Attack On Washington’s Underground Sanctuary

I was like huh??! so I read it, somewhat humored. The article revealed this image:

Seismology charts are now revealing that the 5.8 magnitude tremor that rattled the entire East Coast including Washington DC was not a natural earthquake but an earthquake that resulted from an underground nuclear detonation. .... The green lines indicates the tremor that was felt in Washington DC which caused damaged to the Washington Memorial and the Washington National Cathedral. The black lines is a transparent overlay of a seismograph from a pdf file from Virginia Division Mineral Resources on Earthquakes.

Here is a USGS map of the earthquake's location:

Notice it's location in relavence to Richmond, Virginia

hmmm... WOW, that's interesting. I rather doubt however that it was a nuke lol... but I was hooked, so I went looking for the siesmo data for the quake, which I still haven't located. What I did locate however is really very strange lol...

Here is the recorded siesmogram from the Pinole Ridgestation - Richmond, CA - Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHOA lol... what the hell is THAT?!

No reports on it either... and here's another oddity lol: IF the above depiction of what a Nuke detonation seismo would look like, it sure matches the Richmond, CA. signature!!!

Did somebody detonate a nuke on the San Andreas Faultline that day? If not a nuke, could it be a HAARP detonation imprint?!

Speculation please!..

edit on 25-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why are you using so many lol's?
edit on 25-9-2011 by whatnext21 because: said too much

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
Why are you using so many lol's, it really downgrades the maturity of your post?

He uses it twice from what I can see. And I don't see how that degrades the maturity of the post, the information is still there.

With all the sightings of bright lights in the skies recently, mobile phones going out of service and blackouts in certain areas of the planet, it is not entirely impossible for a nuclear event to be happening.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

hi Yoyo, love your work...

i have spent ALL day trying to track down more sources for the RUSSIAN story,
apart from Sorcha Fail, NOTHING !!!

but i love the story...

US underground base bombed...

OBAMA now underground...

Elenin etc alignment on 27th...

we should write a "fictional" story here on ATS... it would make a great movie...

seeya

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

i have spent ALL day trying to track down more sources for the RUSSIAN story,
apart from Sorcha Fail, NOTHING !!!

You must not be very good at searching then, how about this source, www.divinecosmos.com...

Neither wilcock or fulford even mentions Sorcha Faal, and goes into great detail about alot of stuff, with several references checkable online or in public records.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I loled because the absurdity of everything going on in the world today has become somewhat of a circus act LOL... and my posting this information just fits right on in LOL!

This coincidence however is REALLY that odd... did someone just happen to bump the siesmograph that day?...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I live near the epicenter of the Virginia "earthquake"and I agree, it was not an earthquake. I heard it more than felt it and the sound was like someone striking a drum head with a long resonant tone that rang on for 15-20 seconds.

While I usually don't lend much credence to either David Wilcock or Benjamin Fulford I decided to listen to the interview on a lark. What surprised me was how coherent Fulford's story was. His is the only explanation that jibes with all the other political/economic madness going on right now. He made sense and was quite sure sounding in his appraisal. People often mock his talk of Asian secret societies but after reading the book Gold warriors I must agree that just as in the west there are cabals of NGO people who hold power the same holds true in Asia.

The goings on in Denver with the big Fema Mountain Guardian drill and Obama just "dropping by" lends credence to this tale.

If you haven't checked out asteroid YU55 or Elenin yet I suggest you do. I think we are facing an extraordinary set of circumstances both terrestrially and celestially. If nothing happens by November 22 of this year I will retire my tin foil hat forever.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well...you have MY attention! I'm going to ask some people who know earthquakes to check this thread out.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanx StealthyKat, that may take some of the LOL out of my post lol....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I live near the epicenter of the Virginia "earthquake"and I agree, it was not an earthquake. I heard it more than felt it and the sound was like someone striking a drum head with a long resonant tone that rang on for 15-20 seconds.

While I usually don't lend much credence to either David Wilcock or Benjamin Fulford I decided to listen to the interview on a lark. What surprised me was how coherent Fulford's story was. His is the only explanation that jibes with all the other political/economic madness going on right now. He made sense and was quite sure sounding in his appraisal. People often mock his talk of Asian secret societies but after reading the book Gold warriors I must agree that just as in the west there are cabals of NGO people who hold power the same holds true in Asia.

The goings on in Denver with the big Fema Mountain Guardian drill and Obama just "dropping by" lends credence to this tale.

If you haven't checked out asteroid YU55 or Elenin yet I suggest you do. I think we are facing an extraordinary set of circumstances both terrestrially and celestially. If nothing happens by November 22 of this year I will retire my tin foil hat forever.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about Asktheanimals! I wouldn't have posted this if it didn't sound credible, but now this spike I discovered in Richmond California on the same day as the Richmond Virginia 'quake' has got me very curious.

Pertaining to YU55 and Elenin... Here's an article that got booed and bahed about that I posted on just this very thing not too long ago:

The Comet Elenin's Near Miss; Then along came Asteroid 2005 YU55...

Looks like some folks listened.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You know when you take into consideration that this area has not had an earthquake like this for Over 100 years...This possibility may not be that far out there...even with David w.involvement..
Nice job..star and fl for the op..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There are seismic graphs from a nuclear test by North Korea in 2009 that can be used as a comparison. Having troubles this morning loading pictures, but here is the web site that has the graph.link to seismic graph of N Koread nuke test

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Krzyzmo!

I did a search for cities in the US named Richmond lol:

Richmond - Virginia, California, Missouri, Indiana, and Texas.

I cannot find any other siesmographic data from these locations... just to test a small theory of mine, which seems to have no basis.

Two 'quakes' the same day in locations named Richmond would almost seem mechanically induced... but, no data so no theory lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well this is an eye opener. The image posted on that link look nothing like what was described as a Nuke detonation signature!...

lol, I've been lied to! grrr....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
they are all on the same latitudinal line. take your finger on a map and run it from richmond CA to richmond VA and its basically a straight line from one to the other.

happens to run right through colorado as well.'

heres the interview for anybody who hasnt heard it.

wilcock is kind of a weenie and could have asked much better questions.

it even seems like fulford gets annoyed from the dumb questions towards the end.

edit on 25-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Except for the last three lines, it only looks similar to the graph in your OP as the way the shock is registered; brutally and without small shocks before the big hit.

It may not have been a nuclear incident, but what about sabotage? Surely TPTB's bunkers have huge generators to have it all functional... Could the size of those generators be enough to create such a shock, if they were to explode?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

they mention scalar tech in the interview.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Yes, I know... I was sharing my "thinking-out-of-the-box" kinda moment...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

LOL....I KNOW LOL waiting for a response LOL!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Pertaining to scalar tech and generators...

Nuke powered generators! Submarine class sub terrainian generation, at your service!

KAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOM !!!!! oops...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join