It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just thought I'd share....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Something that me and a few others were experiencing here where I live.

For the past 4 nights, myself and a few other of my friends have noticed a strange flash of light come from above.

No noise, just a flash coming out of nowhere. Its bright enough to where you don't have to be looking up to see it. The surrounding will light up for a split second.

Happens early in the night/morning - 2-3 AM

edit on 25-9-2011 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Wtf, I've seen the same 2 days ago here in Germany/Bavaria!

Perhaps it has something to do with the satellite(s) falling down?

It was maybe for a half second, very fast...

Where do YOU live?!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting. Here is another thread that has multiple testimonials to what you are seeing. I myself have not see any of these lights, but I will keep an eye out in Texas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
tonight i will be out fishing all night
i sure hope i see this sort of thing
i shall post my findings if i do

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say I belive you. As I have experianced the same thing.

About 2wks ago I saw what could only be described as a "shooting star" not, one but three over a period of say 2hrs on one night.

On Friday morning at around 4.20am GMT I saw a faint streak of light moving not so fast, I though it might have been the doomed statallite but it was not in my part of the world at that time. This was traveling west/north west. It was near Jupiter.

Then last night I saw an orange like light (like a shooting star) for a few split seconds fly through the sky!
This was at about 1am GMT, traveling in an SW direction. Like you say no sound.

I am in the south east of the UK.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, I live in Singapore and yesterday night (24/9/2011) at around 10.30-12pm while I was trying to sleep, I also noticed a flash of light.It was so bright that even with my eyes closed, I still noticed it. Oh yeah, it wasn't raining. I couldn't be sleeping as I could feel my leg injury.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Wow, as for me I live in Southern California.

So this could be happening all over.

I'm pretty sure it was not lightning or heat lightning, stars were visible, and no clouds were out. There was a slight breeze outside aswell.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I have seen the exact same thing. A faint streak of light, or 3 beside eachother for a split second, in blue, red and white, followed by a dim flash, it's not lighting up the area in any way, just flashing. Happened in the early night of septemper 22 2011 no clouds. location Denmark

edit on 25-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
Something that me and a few others were experiencing here where I live.

For the past 4 nights, myself and a few other of my friends have noticed a strange flash of light come from above.

No noise, just a flash coming out of nowhere. Its bright enough to where you don't have to be looking up to see it. The surrounding will light up for a split second.

Happens early in the night/morning - 2-3 AM

Yes, saw it (them) too. Like 3 or 4 times, but I thought they were just lightnings. No sound though. And it was after 11pm or after midnite, can't recall exactly. Been noticing strange things in the sky as of late - the bright moon (than ever), the weird cloud patterns, the dancing star, and now the the flashes of lights. Wonder what else is in store for us.

P.S And I'm not in the US. Just a thought - this could have happened in other parts of the world.
edit on 9/25/2011 by Cerridwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just an update;

Last night I was walking home with a friend when I mentioned if they had noticed the flashing light and said yeah.

And also went on to say that the other night he was staring at what he thought was a star, and said that it just shot up straight into the sky.

Made me think...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
can you please post a video of these flashes, thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This stuff really does appear to be so very global. Even people on Facebook have mentioned weird lights and sounds in the middle of the day in the middle of almost nowhere.

Maybe our holographic universe is about to be closed down.

Or maybe something is happening with global consciousness 9As Meh as that sounds).

I’m almost certain they’ll be a good reason for all this. Say like Earthquake lights, but why are so many things happening that we really never understood until recently. Yes some know it all’s have known forever).

I see flashes sometimes, but i live near the ocean and i know they're storms well, well out to see and i'm just seeing the edges of it making its way over.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello all - could these flashes of light have something to do with HAARP? We know that the government does not tell us what they are building. I am in Australia and I know there are two HAARP bases here. They have been manipulating the weather for some time.

There is plenty about HAARP on the internet and DVDs to purchase that are quite informative. The main concept is the use of electromagnetic waves - perhaps the flashes of light are occurring as part of the HAARP activities??!!

Much Peace To Everyone...

new topics

top topics

join