It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last - Someone has asked the Bilderberg question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There Really Is a World Bilderberg Conspiracy (video: BBC Parliament)- Members List

In this video, Gerard Batten, a Member of the European Parliament for London for the United Kingdom Independence Party, finally asks the question that should have been asked by every honest reporter (if there is one) across the world:
Why are the media so completely and totally disinterested in the yearly meeting of a group of the world’s most powerful and influential people?

What will come from him asking this question, I don't know. Worth keeping an eye on for a while?

Video
edit on 25-9-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nothing will come from this whatsoever.

It will be swept under the rug, or hidden...
Maybe even just called some lame meeting of the minds.

But no media outlet will take it far enought to get real attention.
...or they may never be a media outlet again.

And even if the secret gets out, the sheeple will deny its existance.
Or they may act like it's no big deal, or they can't do anything about it.
Maybe even think it's a good idea.
Just like typical fat servants, they will help to blow this over quickly.
And get back to paying taxes to the rich.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
BilderBerg is the most deadliest criminal organization ever and id be damned if there was anything higher than that power group

it will be recognized by many and it will be abolished

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thanks OP!
Wow brave man!!
So did he get an answer????

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Keep an eye on this guy. That is a brave question, and we all now what bravery gets you in the world of shadows.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Nothing will come from this whatsoever.

It will be swept under the rug, or hidden...
Maybe even just called some lame meeting of the minds.

But no media outlet will take it far enough to get real attention.
...or they may never be a media outlet again.

And even if the secret gets out, the sheeple will deny its existance.
Or they may act like it's no big deal, or they can't do anything about it.
Maybe even think it's a good idea.
Just like typical fat servants, they will help to blow this over quickly.
And get back to paying taxes to the rich.

That's not true. It is pure paranoia and mass labelling of people to fit a conspiracy agenda.

There have been investigations shown on TV (BBC if I remember right) that come to nothing because nobody involved will say anything. So the investigative reporter simply has a lot of mystery and video clips of Bilderbergers avoiding questions or clearly answering them untruthfully.

So no media cover up just the usual ignoring of facts to suit the conspiracy (e.g. all media especially BBC is part of NWO conspiracy).

Now that said the Bilderbergers are NOT what they are but also they are not what the conspiracists say either. It is much more ordinary:

They are a group of rich and powerful who wish to keep the money and power in their hands. Incorrect outlandish conspiracies help them do that by detracting attention from the more basic greed based truth.
edit on 25/9/11 by malcr because: clarification due to spelling mstakes

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GreasyApples

Can you tell me why the CEO of a book store is part of this most deadliest criminal organization ever?

Or the CEO of a clothing store?

What about a professor of journalism?

Chairman of Nestle?

Did someone say the BBC ignores anything to do with the Bilderbergs?

Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group

Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?

Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

What is not true?
It's merely an opinion...

Like I said, the people don't want to hear about it.
Just because ATS members know about this group....
Doesn't mean the majority of the public does, or even cares.
I'll put it to you like this:
If a person watches television, and doesn't read into conspiracies...
They more than likely won't know about the Bilderbergs.
They are too busy watching destraction filled, media hyped, programmed consumer boxes.
Which will let this story, just like the rest, blow over.
So that people can continue to consume.
In my opinion, that is the truth.

By the way:
I used term, "sheeple", because it fits.
Or...
Maybe I'm just fed up with ignorance today.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It usually takes a UKIP member to stir things up.

Good luck to him.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was thinking ask Charlie Rose.

He interviewed Ahmedinijad(I know spelling sucks) and talks about the nwo all the time.

Charlie Rose is the best bet to get the straightest answer. In my own opionion.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why are the media so completely and totally disinterested in the yearly meeting of a group of the world’s most powerful and influential people?

Um, who owns the media?

Ask a stupid question......sheesh.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The Bilderberg meeting was quite well covered on Russia Today.

Russia Today is a good MSM alternative for those who can't see Internet Media.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A very lengthy but decent read is "The Bilderberg Group", by David Estulin.
I bought a copy a few years back and have read it to gain further knowledge on the matter.

This group of people is extremely important, even within their own group, to the world today.
Basically it's either you deny this group has effect on things or admit they set things up.
There is no gray area. (unless you don't know about them...)

After actually reading member lists, and all the different threads here on ATS...
I have come to the conclusion that this group is just like the CFR, City of Rome, Trilateral Comm...etc.
Very secretive and extremely tight knit group of power hungry, rich, greedy people.
They pretty much place people in and win every election (go figure) and run things from inside.
It rather disturbing how many people are members of this group and sit in the POTUS cabinet.
Kissinger, for one, is a member of numerous groups.
He has been a behind the POTUS since the 60's?
Un-real.

So who makes the real decisions?
POTUS or his staff?
I assume the latter.
And where does his staff come from?
Look no futher than Bilderberg, CFR, or Trilateral Commission.

Although for some strange reason I feel this group has another name.
Bilderberg is just the name of the hotel the first meeting was held...
And when some members are asked in public, they deny it exists or they are part of Bilderberg.
Even after being pointed out that they specifically were on the member list.
So it may be working against us and for them.

But to many people, there is no such thing.
People deny even hearing about it on the news.
I would like to see these people blown out and actually convicted of staging world events.
Unfortunately, it's only a theory....remember? This group doesn't exist.

Just like the "Hidden Hand" in many world leaders photo's, secrets and symbology rule this world.
These world leaders will never admit what was taking place behind closed doors.

Again, I still believe that, although I'd like to see it gain steam, this won't last.
Too many distractions, too few people actually care, and are hypnotised to the television.

edit on 25-9-2011 by havok because: Added clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
barack has a beer in the whitehouse patio, and the "beer summit" is broadcast all over the world. bush goes fishing or hits a golf ball, there are 25 reporters covering the story.

hillary clinton has a coffee in some diner and it's news.

all the worlds leaders get together and there isn't one reporter there to at least take pictures of the attendees.

it's understandable, since all of americas media is owned by 3 or 4 "superelites", like rupert murdoch, through multinational super corporate monolopies. a few phones calls from their benefactors, who these people are in debt to, can effectively black out any event they want.

edit on 25-9-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Um, who owns the media?

Ask a stupid question......sheesh.

here, let david rockefeller shed some light on this....

www.rense.com...

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg Quote...Ten Years Later 11-21-1 Quote: "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years." He went on to explain: "It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Love hearing about statements like this. It brings validity when someone in office talks about it, for people who need validity like that.. I'll send this to my sheep-dad

Let's not forget about this nugget, well-spoken back in 2009, when they were about to elect a new President of the European Council...

top topics

join