It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good morning everyone,

We are a French team, created in 2007, who have a scientist view of the UFO phenomen. We affirm that the investigation of the UFO case is scientifically fertile for fundamental knowledge and technico-scientific applications. Our works and studies concern : Spectroscopy, distribution of diffraction grating, tracking systems, research in Magnetohydrodynamic and Biochemistry, Presentation of technical material in internationnal congress.

We are here to understand the American/English point of view about the UFO phenomenon, and to share our knowledges with yours.

A part of our website is in english, but I do not know if I can show it in this thread for the moment; this forum is really big and impressive, so it is not easy for a french man to read much other thread in english, in little time. Don't hesitate to tell me if i do something against your rules...

See you soon.

Mathieu
UFO-Science member

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOScience

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. You will find all the important rules here... [ I recommend using your favorite translation app ]

ATS Terms & Conditions [ATS]

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Bonjour and welcome..
I'd be interested in hearing some of your studies into the UFO phenomenon.. If you are genuine in what you say.
MR-L

Just wanted to add.. Do yourself and your group believe the UFO phenomenon are extra terrestrial? Or do you take more of a skeptical view of the subject?
edit on 25/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thank you for your welcome.
I will read the important rules of your link.

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Bonjour and welcome..
I'd be interested in hearing some of your studies into the UFO phenomenon.. If you are genuine in what you say.
MR-L

Just wanted to add.. Do yourself and your group believe the UFO phenomenon are extra terrestrial? Or do you take more of a skeptical view of the subject?

We will answer to any questions about our studies. There are no secrets (civil research); We work with Jean-Pierre Petit, French scientist, senior researcher.

We think that the phenomenon UFO can have an extraterrestrial origin; we have strong presumptions.
So, relating to silent supersonic intra-atmospheric flight modeling, and upon the assumption that the UFO phenomenon would correspond, at least partially, with evolutions of material vehicles, we will resume magnetohydrodynamics studies begun in 1975. We will talk about that soon, with explanations and pictures, in a new thread if you want.

Mathieu

edit on 25-9-2011 by UFOScience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Awesome, and welcome! I look forward to reading about you and your team's research in the UFO field.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Salut Mathieu, toute l'équipe et bienvenue.

Wish you the best of luck and if you have questions, don't hesitate.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Bonjour Mathieu,

Enjoy the site and if you have any questions then feel free to ask

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Salut Mathieu, encore et bienvenue a ATS.

I look forward to reading your scientific related information.

Many Americans forget how far back the written and documented European History of the UFO phenomenon exists. Some accounts dating back as far back as the middle ages where they were even captured in famous pieces of artwork.

Ciao...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Bonjour Frere de la France
Bienvenu sur ATS !!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

bonjour et bienvenue a ATS.

could you give key words in French to do UFO research on the French internet.
svp, pouvez vous donner des mots utile pour explorer les UFOs sur l'internet Francaise?

i'm bilingual, so would be interested in your research.

also, has anyone written papers about ufos originating from other dimensions?
or written theories having to do with inter dimensional physics?
i suspect "aliens" "angels", by whatever name, to be from other dimensions.imo

thank you for adding European viewpoint.
edit on 25-9-2011 by citizen6511 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511

svp, pouvez vous donner des mots utile pour explorer les UFOs sur l'internet Francaise?

I do not know if this type of papers exists...
But if you want some key words used in french research engines, you can use the same as in english : "ufo", combined with "science" generally. Or "ufo mhd" "ufocatch" etc..."ufo" is a word also used in french.

Mathieu

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOScience

Originally posted by citizen6511

I do not know if this type of papers exists...
But if you want some key words used in french research engines, you can use the same as in english : "ufo", combined with "science" generally. Or "ufo mhd" "ufocatch" etc..."ufo" is a word also used in french.

Mathieu

thank you, going on the EU internet will give me something to do during our endless winter.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hi there, Welcome to ATS from the UK.
Looking forward to your posts!.

new topics

top topics

join