It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gay comic book characters WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO??????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

If you don't like it, don't read it. Make sure your kids don't read it either, so that when all the other children have been exposed to the idea, yours will be ignorant.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
AND LASTLY: I understand that many do not agree with me on this topic and that is fine with me. I have my oponion which I am entitled to just as much as you do and I respect your oponions. Just because we have varying oponions does not mean that we have to exchange insults with one another. I appreciate every reply I have recieved weather it was the same or different from my oponion. To those that made educated and diplomatic replies with a varying oponion from mine thank you for being articulate and respectful. Those that posted replies differing from mine that were insulting and childish... I hope you learn to growup and hold an adult conversation before you post many more replies on this site. oh and thanks for all the laughs. All you have done by posting such insults is show that you have no self control and cannot take it when someone has a differing oponion than you. Now whos the bigots??? oh and to the ones who made me their rivals thanx you are my first two

And last but not least to those who agreed with my posts and contributed THANK YOU for the support and keep on standing for what you know in your heart is right and keep your morals dont let the immoral around strip those from you.

I would never let people with value such as yours strip me of my morality - thanks for your concern.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know what you mean, OP. And what is with all the heterosexual stuff everywhere?
I can't seem to watch a single film these days without seeing a man and a woman kissing. I mean, if you want to be straight, fine, that's okay, but do you have to SHOW OFF about it? I mean, I don't want my kid thinking it's okay to put his **** is some girl's *****.
No respect!
On the back of a bus, even, there was a poster of some girl and some guy... I was like, WHAT? Why do you have to rub it in my face?
I mean, I'm not AGAINST heterosexuality or anything, but think of the children!
As I said, if you want to be straight, cool, whatever, but why do you have to put straight couples everywhere, as if it's NORMAL for a man and a woman to be together? I mean, I think it's kind of SICK for a man and a woman to love each other! EW! Opposite sex love, disgusting!
And all those secretly heterosexaul politicians, trying to make out like it's cool to be straight...

What is the world coming to!?

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join