It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gay comic book characters WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO??????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
AND LASTLY: I understand that many do not agree with me on this topic and that is fine with me. I have my oponion which I am entitled to just as much as you do and I respect your oponions. Just because we have varying oponions does not mean that we have to exchange insults with one another. I appreciate every reply I have recieved weather it was the same or different from my oponion. To those that made educated and diplomatic replies with a varying oponion from mine thank you for being articulate and respectful. Those that posted replies differing from mine that were insulting and childish... I hope you learn to growup and hold an adult conversation before you post many more replies on this site. oh and thanks for all the laughs. All you have done by posting such insults is show that you have no self control and cannot take it when someone has a differing oponion than you. Now whos the bigots??? oh and to the ones who made me their rivals thanx you are my first two

And last but not least to those who agreed with my posts and contributed THANK YOU for the support and keep on standing for what you know in your heart is right and keep your morals dont let the immoral around strip those from you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I just want to make one little correction. The Ultimate Universe version of Colossus is gay. The regular 616 universe version of Colossus is 100% hetero. He and Kitty Pryde are quite the couple.

(i love comic books. uhoh!! i might turn gay!!!)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

First) it's OPINION.

Second) it's EDUCATED

Third) You are 100% God DID create man and woman and told them to be fruitful and multiply. However...God never said that incest was wrong. Now if He only created 1 man and 1 woman and told them to be fruitful and multiply...how was that going to happen without them having sex with their children or the children having sex with each other?? And it's also stated in the Bible that Adam and Eve had 2 sons, right? Cain and Able? So how DID Adam and Eve become fruitful and multiply???

Now, by logically thinking, God is saying that sex between man/man and woman/woman is wrong and punishable by eternity in Hell, but sex between a Father/daughter or Mother/son or even brother/sister is doing God's work by being fruitful and multiplying? Seems a little odd, doesn't it?
edit on 26-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: corrections of sentence structure.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

Originally posted by felonius

What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace.

Lets say half the population were gay. How long would that society last? Not very long.

Its not natural. You dont see normal, healthy animals "being" gay. In the "natural" world, that which is different is either ostracized or eliminated.

Not that I want gays to be killed mind you. I just want the "screamers" such as "dikes on bikes" and such to stop with the propaganda.

I wont go into the "gay pride" parades with the SnM crap.

Over 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

Homosexuality is found in hundreds upon hundreds of species all across the animal kingdom. Homophobia is found only in one.
Which one seems to be "not natural"?

--Kit.

Yeah I figured someone would bring this up.

1st, I'd really like to see more about where the funding came from. Definitely an agenda item. With enough time and money they can prove anything.

2nd. In all cases of animals "being gay" that I have experienced, it was a sign of dominance. Hell, even my female German Shepherd has humped a male dog. Hardly gay.

French Poodle? yeah. thats gay.

The monkies? They operate out a vastly lower mind set than we do. I would hope we are a bit more intelligent than dwarf monkeys. They could beat their "willies" against a rock and (if they enjoyed it) and it wouldnt make them "rock lovers".

3rd. Why the hell would a school waste money on "animals being gay" unless it was for an agenda?

"Hey, those two bulls are getting it on....LETS DO SOME OF THAT!!!!"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

First) it's OPINION.

Second) it's EDUCATED

Third) You are 100% God DID create man and woman and told them to be fruitful and multiply. However...God never said that incest was wrong. Now if He only created 1 man and 1 woman and told them to be fruitful and multiply...how was that going to happen without them having sex with their children or the children having sex with each other?? And it's also stated in the Bible that Adam and Eve had 2 sons, right? Cain and Able? So how DID Adam and Eve become fruitful and multiply???

Now, by logically thinking, God is saying that sex between man/man and woman/woman is wrong and punishable by eternity in Hell, but sex between a Father/daughter or Mother/son or even brother/sister is doing God's work by being fruitful and multiplying? Seems a little odd, doesn't it?
edit on 26-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: corrections of sentence structure.

Symbolic and (imho) partial info in that part of the bible. Obviously there was another area. Nod. Where did it come from? Who the heck knows. The early church figured "whatever, let'em scratch their heads".

Too many times in breeding "too close", you WILL have damaged offspring.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

I am so mad right now!! SERIOUSLY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE MODERATOR"S OF ATS!!

Why is this bs thread that contains hate speech allowed to remain on this site? REALLY!!

That's ATS for you.... where hate speech is generally accepted.... Odd isn't it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

this reverts back to my last point. I do not hate homosexuals and I tolerate those who are not so flamboyant about it. therefore sorry that makes me not a bigot.

I tolerate those who are not so flamboyant about it...sums it up right there - continue to believe you are "tolerant" in your own mind - you are not.

CJ

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I have to wonder blupblup if ATS doesn't leave this up because it is a perfect example of of a non-thinking reactionist argument...the example of what NOT to do in making a thread...perhaps...

CJ
edit on 26-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

So God created more than Adam and Eve? If not, then where did these inhabitants of Nod come from? Evolution? Aliens? I mean, if God created ALL life on Earth why is there no mention of others? What made Adam and Eve so special? If God didn't create any others, then all people had to originate with Adam and Eve, and if that's the case then there was some incest going on.

The same thing can be said of the Great Flood too. At least there we know there were 3 couples. But still, if all life was wiped away and the only living things were on the Ark, then there was some inbreeding going on there, albeit not so closely related.

And you can't pick and choose what to believe and what to "poo-poo" in the Bible. Your faith either says it all happened, or none of it happened. So, you can't say "The Bible condemns all homosexuals to Hell" and then say "Well, there were obviously other people. It's just that the Bible doesn't mention them."

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I have to wonder blupblup if ATS doesn't leave this up because it is a perfect example of of a non-thinking reactionist argument...the example of what NOT to do in making a thread...perhaps...

CJ

You may be right, but is that the reason ALL of the bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and ignorant threads up?

Hmmmm I wonder

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I can't say but I do know these threads are here if you look for them.

I am up for any discussion, but it seems these threads are not that. The OP posits his/her position and refuses to acknowledge when wrong - it is just a rant, if anything.

So far, in the last few threads that had something to do with "gay" people, the overriding arguments have been:

1) I am tolerant of it, just don't shove it in my face

I still don't know exactly what that means? Control your lisp? Don't sashay around the battlefield?

2) There is an "agenda" to get the population to "accept" "the lifestyle" which in turn of course leads to getting kids to be gay and then into sexually deviant crimes.

There is no "lifestyle". You are gay because you are gay. Get over it...of course every HUMAN varies in their sexual tendencies, but yeah, let's say this is some dream world gay people always envisioned...the tie in with pedophiles and homosexuality by now should be accepted as BUNK.

3) Re: DADT: I won't shower with a gay guy because, "How would you feel if you were a woman who had to shower with a man looking at you boobs and naughty bits? Gay guys love C&Balls so no way."

This argument shows a few things: 1) If forced in a professional setting with the (gasp) task of having to take a shower with a woman, the poster admits his reaction is to be an obnoxious pig and take advantage of the situation to gawk...and then tell his buddies about it while saying what a good lay she is, etc etc...of course, there are some guys like that. I suppose to his point, there may be a few gay guys that act just as jerky...and?

4) MY only problem is I am forced to accept something I don't.

You don't have to accept anything. A simple example:

Because someone is actively working with their neo-con right wing christian politicians back at home to get prayer put in schools and tells me about it daily in Iraq - AND how I'm going to hell etc etc - well, I just smile and say, "Sure, Hutch. Have fun with all THAT!" smile and roll on - of course I try my HARDEST to AVOID Hutch - I moan when I see him, roll the eyes, whatever...and man when he's coming 50 miles an hour at you with his bible in his his hand saying psalms, run for it....I do NOT believe in what he says and I believe he is hypocritical in his beliefs...but why bother to get all bent out of shape because he blasts his idiocy in my face? That seems to be a minute by minute thing in reality anyway...

And the list goes on...never a true justification, just basic rants...imo.

Edit to add: From our friends at the WorldNetDaily today:

Many Christians are only now awakening to the seriousness of the threat to our society posed by the homosexual movement. But, unfortunately for us all, it is only the sounding of the victory trumpets by "gay" activists that has stirred Christians from their slumber. The watchman's walls have been broken and breached, the village is in flames, and triumphal "gay" culture warriors are leading a long string of young prisoners by their necks into the woods. Most disturbingly, many of the captives, including some of the children of these still sleepy-eyed Christian parents, seem happy to go.

"A long string of young prisoners" being "led into the woods" by their necks...inflamatory much?

WND - Gays have WON
CJ

Now to add, this author is one of the guys who pushed for the murder of gays in Uganda. Neeto - not pushing an agenda in anyones's face now is he? He also was a business partner with a pedophile and was convicted of assualting a woman. Nice guy. I am so glad he is telling me how to live my life.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

According to my husband...women being allowed to vote
started this downward spiral our nation is facing.My husband
feels that women should be kept barefoot,uneducated and
pregnant.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I am up for any discussion, but it seems these threads are not that. The OP posits his/her position and refuses to acknowledge when wrong - it is just a rant, if anything.

This is the thing, ATS is being used.... It's being exploited and used as a platform for hate by everyone from political trolls, Islamophobes to racists to homophobes etc etc.... the list is endless.

A lot of these folks are not just the average joe who is an ignorant moron spewing his hatred and his opinion... I think a lot of this is much more organised than that.

So far, in the last few threads that had something to do with "gay" people, the overriding arguments have been:

At the end of the day, much like racism, if people honestly think there is a difference between them and a gay person, then it doesn't matter how much you argue, how much logic you use or how ignorant and ridiculous you make them look.... they are going to be ignorant and intolerant..... they're not interested in learning and growing and changing their opinions.

That's the problem with too many idiots on here, they're not here to learn and grow and exchange ideas and so on.... just to spout off and insult and attack anyone who is different.

Oh well.

edit on 26/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you don't want a gay comic book, don't read it.

I'm sure there are magazines out there with content you'd be shocked by...do you buy them? No...

Same solution. Wouldn't be my cup of tea either, but I won't refute their right to publish such, if they want to.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
so true,so true....and to the lady a couple posts above...you're still married to him????????? so much hate and ignorance in the world...makes me sad...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by felonius

So God created more than Adam and Eve? If not, then where did these inhabitants of Nod come from? Evolution? Aliens? I mean, if God created ALL life on Earth why is there no mention of others? What made Adam and Eve so special? If God didn't create any others, then all people had to originate with Adam and Eve, and if that's the case then there was some incest going on.

The same thing can be said of the Great Flood too. At least there we know there were 3 couples. But still, if all life was wiped away and the only living things were on the Ark, then there was some inbreeding going on there, albeit not so closely related.

And you can't pick and choose what to believe and what to "poo-poo" in the Bible. Your faith either says it all happened, or none of it happened. So, you can't say "The Bible condemns all homosexuals to Hell" and then say "Well, there were obviously other people. It's just that the Bible doesn't mention them."

I can very easily "poo poo" sections of the bible. The majority of the New Testament is mostly just hand me down anecdotes. Granted , the "red letters" are great. Lots of good there.

the rest? not so much.

Old Testament, mostly deep symbolism and some history. Taking it away from the hebrew TOTALLY jacked a great deal of that up.

So, yeah.

As far as the bible saying that gays are going to hell? That is just as likely as someone with autism going to hell. Not likely.

Being rather gnostic, I have issues with the common concepts of heaven and hell as well..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

and in the kitchen, dont forget that part!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

Its not acceptance, its promotion. And its not a theory. Its the stated goal of the Eugenicists.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Originally posted by JROCK2527
no that is a NORMAL couple the way it is suppossed to be

whats normal man?
if they are born like that then let them live their lives the way they want
just because you think something doesnt mean that makes another persons views wrong

I'm sorry but I dont believe anyone is BORN gay. That is something that occurs later on it is a CHOICE they make

Yeah, because EVERYONE wants to be the gay kid right??? I remember trying SOOOO hard to be gay but I guess I just didn't have it in me. I am so envious of what they have to deal with from the general population, particular religious zealots who feel they need to impose their beliefs on the general population.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join