It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street Why Isnt CNN,MSNBC,ABC,Reporting on it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you really think that the Jew controlled media complex is going to bite the hand that feeds? Oh wait, i forgot, thats just some crazy conspiracy theory, the zionists dont really own the major networks. Right?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2011 by ih8dogfarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They don't want to report on it because if they draw attention to it, more people will come.

Frankly I didn't really give it a second thought. Protests in America never seem to ever amount to anything. However, after seeing the videos of the NYPD's behavior.. I might just take a trip down there (45 minutes west of me).

The police are being extremely heavy handed right now. Shoving people around, tackling them and corralling them and macing them in the face? For what?? Their reason is "obstruction of traffic and resisting arrest". Umm.. if you shove me and tell me I am under arrest for no good reason I would resist too.

Everyone loved the NYPD after 911. All you heard was hero this and hero that. It doesn't change the fact that they still behave like cops. Frankly it amazes me because the protests are mainly (it would seem) against Wall Street and the big banks screwing the little guy. Last I checked the NYPD didn't pay its officers that much money. You would think they would be on the protesters side.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Any live streams of this? i heard it may get bigger. and that will spread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join