Neighborhood terrified by mysterious shaking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Source

For 2 days, the house rocks every few hours. It can sound like an explosion.

She describes it like this: "Tiny earthquakes, makes the whole house shake it makes everyone wake up if they're sleeping."

They've called the U.S. Geological Survey, but no earthquakes have been reported.

They thought it might be construction at a nearby house, but the Blount County Sheriff's Office checked. Another dead end.

This is only a short little article but with a mysterious house shaking it should be of some sort of importance.

What the hell is going on? Is this all paranoia with people hearing and feeling all these weird things? Is it just me or are these events on the increase?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hmm.. something seems up. Bright lights reported in the skies, tiles being shaken in a jail cell.

And this Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

Interesting times to be alive indeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Underground cities been made? Tunneling?
edit on 25-9-2011 by Carisse because: add on

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It does seem these unexplained events are on the increase. But perhaps, they're just being reported more? Whose to say? Consequently, on the new threads list there is this strange post - you should check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe one day some of this will be unveiled. As for now, who knows.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Yeah, I liked the jail cell one, that one was actually my thread.

Seems like a lot of activity is up lately, but the USGS is saying they are picking up nothing. I don't know how homes shake and they pick up nothing. Although I guess it is possible if their measurement units are far away.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Here is another one:

Kaboom! in Greenwich

Here is a possible explanation regarding Arkansas:

NatGas Fracking
edit on 25-9-2011 by Ameilia because: To add the second link.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's the underground cities they're making to escape the potential solar flare. It is becoming more obvious because they are rushing to finish the project, they dont care if their cover is going to blown. This is also a sign that a destructive more strong solar flare is coming soon. People start digging and start stocking up you aluminium foils!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
oops, double post. Im such a noob.
edit on 25-9-2011 by KnocksMeDead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Maybe they're fracking nearby?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Well do all these areas where this disturbance is happening have anything in common?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Maybe it's another possible sinkhole getting ready to go, like those two houses in the Virgina neighborhood.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Not trying to discredit anything because I belive the story but she should ask the neighbors if they have used lie sewer drain cleaner around the time that stuff explodes in the pipes (I doubt it would be bad enough to cause the symptoms tho) it would at least give something else she could say for certian it was not.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

There have been several sinkholes in the news the past day or so, more than usual I think:

Florida Sinkhole Map

PA Sinkhole

Good call, apparently.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yeah that is strange something is definitely going on. Also, in case you haven't noticed earthquakes are happening almost daily around South-East Asia which is normally not so active. We are even experiencing them in remote parts of Australia which is very rare.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

There have been several sinkholes in the news the past day or so, more than usual I think:

Florida Sinkhole Map

PA Sinkhole

Good call, apparently.

wow the more than 80 sinkholes???? How far back does that go? Or is that just for this year? I didn't see any years listed. Unbelievable. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm doing some Google research. That FL map is scary. I understand FL has large swampy areas, but come on.

Okay here we go, this site is a rundown of sinkhole news. I'm adding this to my Favorites.

sinkhole.org
edit on 25-9-2011 by Ameilia because: Add sinkhole link

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Could it be that all things(rocks, gravel, buildings, people etc) that have huge, black karma are starting to shake?

According to Buddhism your karma is accumulated over countless lifetimes and in the end, if you have no virtue(white karma) left you will be destroyed. In today´s chaotic world we can of course see many people who have very little good left in them. Furthermore according to many prophecies we are at the end of times as we know them. And from physics we know good and bad is always balanced. So if there is bad news ahead there must be good news ahead to balance all the bad news. I believe the good news is Falun Dafa.

According to all endtime prophecies good things will make it and bad things will disintegrate at the end of times. So if we are near the end of times as we know them it makes sense that the bad stuff is shaking and starting to disintegrate. We can also see this phenomenon in the explosive growth of sinkholes the last few months. So this can be extremely local and can never be found on the seismometer.

Furthermore the black karma substance exists in another dimension and can not be observed by scientific methods, only special people with third eye open can observe that kind of matter.

In any case, many human beings have the potential to be saved if they improve their mind and actions in daily life. Of course there is a reason that Falun Dafa(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life) has spread across the world during these last few years.

If someone knows about its existence and that it is good and a positive force at the end of times, that person will be saved.

PS: The huge catastrophe seen in meditation: End times catastrophe

I quote from the article above: 1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Why is it interesting? People making claims about their house shaking means nothing. Tiles popping up..guess what it happens due to natural causes. Seeing lights in the sky...... lightning, meteorites, transformers blowing up...etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't flooding also contribute to softening up the on the ground that would also cause the ground to sink? There's the one street near me that whenever it rains, their houses always seem to get flooding up to the doorstep. That water has to sink in somewhere. I'm surprised they haven't had a sinkhole yet.

Thanks Ameilia, I bookmarked that site.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well a certain ex member predicted these type of things around 5 years ago....

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join