It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a "Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
....what do you think it would be like?

I came across an old sketch comic of mine where, lacking anywhere to go with the "story," I stuck an alien in there.

But this got me thinking....for those of us who haven't had(or claimed to have) one of these experiences....what would you do? What do you think would happen? How do you think it would go down? Would you conquer your fear and try to communicate? Run screaming into the night?

I'm curious. Tell me what you think...and force to the very great degree of power will be happy to remain in the dormant.
edit on 9/25/2011 by Tsurugi because: General editing

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

if i have contact with an unknown i hope i am sufficiently altered so i can appreciate it and face it. sober, straight, just on my meds i think i'd freak and run away. i'm not going to lie and go internet tough guy about it. i would be scared bad, i think many would. if i was whacked i'd probably want to communicate and share the party favors.

if we could communicate it might be a wonderful experience. i might get to learn things, or teach them things i know. after talking for quite a while, if i had enough control of my senses i'd want to share with them things so they could learn about us and our cultures. the internet, some TV/movies, music and comic books.

i think it would be wise to offer them to hang in my basement. you know if people found out about visitors the gov't would get involved, make their existence miserable and probably kill them. that's what gov't does to the lives of many. makes them miserable and kills them.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
hahahahahaha cute. "i hate you" "good"

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

"But this got me thinking....for those of us who haven't had(or claimed to have) one of these experiences....what would you do? What do you think would happen? How do you think it would go down? Would you conquer your fear and try to communicate? Run screaming into the night?"

Bwahahaha! I tried to flag the SOB down! No, REALLY. I have posted previously about my 3rd kind where if were any closer, he'd have been double parked on the road- I was dancing around like a damned fool, my g/f was saying "huh! An alien".

If ET had landed that night (or any other night in the future), There'd be bum-rushing of the airlock!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I think I would be right beside you, my friend. "GIVE ME A SPACESHIP RIDE OR GIVE ME DEATH! "

new topics

top topics

join