It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Can Win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul will lose badly and all the losers who support him will have an anarchist hissy fit, which will result in a whole lot of jail time. I plan on bringing the popcorn to witness all of the fun.

Sheeple behaving badly always makes good entertainment.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

TP, I've already seen you cycle through every possible attack on Ron Paul and failed miserably every single time, yet you still continue. Your hatred must be strong for a 76 year old man which has done nothing but keep to his constitutional oath and keep his constituents' interests at mind.

edit on 25-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The life of a troll must be very depressing.
You have to wonder.... at some point do they actually believe the non-sense they are spewing.
And before you trolls try and post a half cocked comeback, try and actually post somthing with some thought put into it. You obviously
feel very strong about your stance, so why not let your voice be heard and actually say somthing with substance other than pure opinion and hear-say.

dont worry.....I'll wait......

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

History has proven pessimists wrong time and time again
We CAN put an honest man in the white house

RON PAUL 2012
(vote in the primary)

You can also learn from history. Look at Ron Paul did just 4 short years ago. Nothing is different. We all know the definition of insanity, don't we?
edit on 25-9-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

What? Ron Paul movement has grown FOUR times in support, how is nothing different?

Sometimes insanity might be considered talking about things as if they were facts when you know nothing about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a concerted effort among certain members of this site to convince everyone that Ron Paul can't win. Suppress turnout enough, and they will get their wish.

I suppose it's possible that some people are just that snide and cynical and have nothing better to do than attempt to dash the dreams of others. Being as how this is a conspiracy site though, I can't help but feel that something more sinister is at play.
edit on 25-9-2011 by notquitesure because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Its way beyond "can". If the United States is to survive remotely as we know it. If the World is to be prevented from being brought down into a spiral of darkness, Ron Paul HAS to win.

Within the next few years, there will be another economic collapse, worse than the last one. It will affect the entire World and most governments will move to declare Martial Law.

Of these Presidents, Obama, Perry, Romeny; Ron Paul is the only one who would never suspend the Constitution and who would never declare Martial Law.

edit on 25-9-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

If Ron Paul doesnt win, its America that loses. Based on your comments, I fee comfortable saying that you've amounted to little or nothing and dont have much to lose.

One thing we all stand to lose is our freedom.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
I feel bad for you guys that truly believe that you can put an honest man into a an absolutely corrupt position.

I want to see what the Paulites do once their dreams are crushed.

Will you vote for Rick Perry? Barack Obama?

Or will you wake up and realize that this fight is FIXED?

Sad but true I am afraid

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Agreed.

If it's not a rigged horse and pony show, he will win.

I bloody hope he does anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul might not win, no matter how much we all want it, regardless of the votes he gets, they will swap them around just like they did with G.W Bush.

Presidents are selected, not elected.

If Ron Paul does win the elections, that's when it gets scary. Either he has sold himself out, or they really could not get to him,.. Even if he is legitimate, washington must have a few tricks to bend him to a certain agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ron paul will win!

2nd

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I personally don't trust anyone who has a first name, for a surname.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I am also from the future and I am am afraid to tell you that he didn't win.

Rick Perry became president and Sarah Palin was his chosen VP.

I can't stay long at your time as I need to return to the future to continue my radiation treatment.

Regards, Future Skellon

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I totally agree with you brokedown, Rick Perry is the 'chosen one'. There is little to no point in voting now, it will be rigged for him to win.

Oh, do people still think they have a say in it?

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If voting made a difference it would be illegal.

That being said, i'd take a bullet for the good doctor but sadly I don't see the sheep pulling their heads out from each others' butts long enough to see the farmer coming with the axe handle. Case in point: my grandfather likes him but won't vote for him because he doesn't look presidential.

American politics have become a popularity contest, nothing more. To the sheep, it matters not what you say, but how you look when you say it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
He absolutely can win, anyone can so long as the people support them.

It is an uphill battle especially when the establishment propaganda network known as the corporate or main stream media is either censoring or spinning the man's ideals.

I will continue to campaign. I will continue to donate money and I will insist that if Ron Paul doesn't get the Republican nomination, that he run as an Independent where we can force a 3 candidate race, where a 33% majority takes the race.

More to the point, Ron Paul HAS to win. America’s future depends on it.

Black this out money bomb: www.blackthisout.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join