It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have kids between 3 and 6 ? Ask them about their pre-existence!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The ?

If you haven't awaken yeet be prepared for it. If im right you will take the ride of your life and all fears will dissapear and you understand what you need to understand. Think of the law of 1. All is one and one is All.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I am surprised your reply does not have more stars! You response really speaks the truth or at least the truth I know.

In response to the OP, great topic. I love to read the responses (the serious ones) about their kids experiences. I myself have a daughter that is 3. She will come up with some interesting things to say.

I have asked her if she remembers anything before she was born but I'm not sure she knows exactly what "born" means. She does have imaginary friends and often will talk about the "moving sounds" in her room. She tells me some are nice and some are not.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When I was pregnant with my second child, a very dear friend of mine passed away unexpectedly. She was actually my dads secretary. But she was someone I could confide in and visit whenever I needed to talk to an adult. I loved spending time with her.

My dad worked for Duracell, they had an annual meeting down in FL. My entire family went for the week he had the meetings for a vacation. I walked the beach with is secretary every evening. We would talk, talked to others on the beach...she had a very strong faith, and a few missionary type people approached us while walking on the beach that she had some very intense conversations with.

Anyway, I eventually gave birth to my daughter. She was such a sweet baby. Always smiling, happy, loving. When she was around 2 1/2 years of age, she was playing in little swimming pool with her barbie dolls...she got out of the pool, into the "sand" (dirt), and looked at me and said, "remember when we walked on the beach and those men were talking to me about God?"....I had never taken her to a beach...so I looked at her with a perplexed look and said, "you and I have never gone to the beach together"...she looked at me, smiled and said, "yes we have - you weren't my mom then, you were my friend" I had no idea what she was talking about,,,thought it was her imagination at work.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and said "my name was Ann and we were at the beach walking together, remember?"....."I died suddenly, and you were very sad to see me go away, when I died you told me "one day we would see each other again".....

I never told anyone what I whispered at her casket ....there is no way ANYONE could know that. What I actually said (under my breath) was "one day my friend we will see each other again".

She never spoke of Ann again. She does not remember that conversation. But I sure do. And I know that there is no way she knew of Ann, our time on the beach, or what I said to Ann when she passed away - unless ........

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I heard an interesting theory that one of the many reasons a baby cries when he/she is born could be attributed to his/her past life.

Of course, our understanding of birth is quite different, although it's quite an intriguing view.
Sure they are breathing, moving, touching and using all their senses for the first time which they are not used to yet, although what if it was something more?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
When I was pregnant with my second child, a very dear friend of mine passed away unexpectedly. She was actually my dads secretary. But she was someone I could confide in and visit whenever I needed to talk to an adult. I loved spending time with her.

My dad worked for Duracell, they had an annual meeting down in FL. My entire family went for the week he had the meetings for a vacation. I walked the beach with is secretary every evening. We would talk, talked to others on the beach...she had a very strong faith, and a few missionary type people approached us while walking on the beach that she had some very intense conversations with.

Anyway, I eventually gave birth to my daughter. She was such a sweet baby. Always smiling, happy, loving. When she was around 2 1/2 years of age, she was playing in little swimming pool with her barbie dolls...she got out of the pool, into the "sand" (dirt), and looked at me and said, "remember when we walked on the beach and those men were talking to me about God?"....I had never taken her to a beach...so I looked at her with a perplexed look and said, "you and I have never gone to the beach together"...she looked at me, smiled and said, "yes we have - you weren't my mom then, you were my friend" I had no idea what she was talking about,,,thought it was her imagination at work.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and said "my name was Ann and we were at the beach walking together, remember?"....."I died suddenly, and you were very sad to see me go away, when I died you told me "one day we would see each other again".....

I never told anyone what I whispered at her casket ....there is no way ANYONE could know that. What I actually said (under my breath) was "one day my friend we will see each other again".

She never spoke of Ann again. She does not remember that conversation. But I sure do. And I know that there is no way she knew of Ann, our time on the beach, or what I said to Ann when she passed away - unless ........

That's a beautiful memory...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I am with you on this. I just can't pose it as a certainty because we do not know for sure. But between the kids innocence and imagination I believe they just have an opening to the other world which slowly closes as they grow older.

This is not as unlikely as a lot of posts seem to suggest.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Great words. I also have a vivid memory of seeing a man in our home. This man wore a top hat and suit. He appeared to know me but my parents could not see him so therefore said it was make believe. I have never forgotten this man. I was only 5 hrs old. My youngest son also experienced seeing a man when he was around the same age. He was napping in the afternoon and fell out of bed. A man with red eyes asked " are you ok?", he ran like a bolt of lightning down the hall to tell me. I told him, it must have been your red eyed angel! He is 13 and will never forget the mans eyes.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i dont believe in reincarnation because the population on earth is growing so are souls created? no one could possibly know this.i dont believe children, they are liars and ignorant.
edit on 25-9-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

Thats a pretty absurd comment, children between the ages of 3 and 6 are innocent not ignorant liars you fool. Maybe youre just the devil?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reincarnation thoughts are probably just bits of dreams you are suddenly remembering. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

You probably think you are being helpful, though it's ironic that you would speak of imagination whilst giving the most unimaginitive reply yet. Reality is more wonderful, maybe one day you'll realize that people are more apt to take you seriously if you stop assuming that people who believe differently than you are gullible dufusses. I'm sorry that you don't have any experiences of your own, but please don't think for one second that your comment was enough to sway any of us who have had experiences that are out of your world.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The beauty is we just don't know. It's up to you...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My brothers 8 and keeps talking about how our souls choose our body and when we are born we forget our past memories. This and other souls wanting your body and you having to battle for your own body so you dont get taken over. Ohhh he's interesting and listening to him while im baked makes it even the more entertaining. Then i ask how he comes up with this stuff considering hes 8 and tells me ohhh i just know these things, but adults dont. They forget.

-___- i wish i was still a kid.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueSkies

Thank you for that, but I've been through too much to sit safely on the sidelines shrugging my shoulders, I've made my decision :-)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join