It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Who Arrested The Five Dancing Israeli’s On 9/11 Speaks Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The New Jersey police officer responsible for capturing five Israelis who filmed and celebrated while the World Trade Center towers burned has broken his silence, agreeing to a Sept. 16 exclusive interview with AMERICAN FREE PRESS.

As AFP readers are no doubt aware, these are the same Israelis who were working under the direction of Urban Moving Systems, a Mossad front company at the center of Israeli involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Sgt. Scott DeCarlo has never spoken to the media about the details of that day except for two 30-second cameo appearances in Internet videos from undetermined sources. In fact, DeCarlo confirmed that this is the first, and last, interview he will ever grant in regard to this subject.

DeCarlo revealed to AFP hidden details about the events of 9-11 that mainstream media venues should have uncovered 10 years ago, if not for their near-total blackout of meaningful coverage where Israel is concerned.

Source and the rest of this article

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
interesting development I have always wanted to know more about these 5 people who obviously had knowledge that 9-11 was going to happen.

hopefully it isnt more sidelining to get people arguing. judging by his silence what he has to say might just stop all these ignorant truther bashing threads.

S&F for bringing this to my attention.

edit on 9/24/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nothing new at all than cannot be found here...

www.historycommons.org...

I actually figured he would have something to say. i didn't expect it to be Earth shattering, but I did think it would be at least something we hadn't heard verbatim before.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

September 24, 2011 by POPEYE

www.federaljack.com...

Should I trust an article written by someone named Popeye?

That seems awfully odd to me

Not enough of information to say anything really.
edit on 24-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Doesn't really add anything we didn't already know..

Those 5 were welcomed like celebrities back in Israel though..Sickening.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

The original source of the article is here:
americanfreepress.net...

And unfortunately, it sheds little light on the subject, at all. Nothing that wasn't already known. Now if AFP could get their hands on and interview the cops who arrested the two in the mural van/truck, and get actual pictures of the darn thing, that would be something. For instance, who gave the orders to let them walk? And WHERE, where in the HECK is that stupid truck? Why has there never been a picture?

AND PLEASE do not post the pic of the mural van. That was a fake created for a movie, and not the real thing.

As to the five Israelis, there is NOTHING at all suspicious about 5 dancing Israelis on the top of a van who were sent to document 9/11 and deported on immigration violations. Not a thing. Happens all the time. Right OSer's?

Yeah, and I want more of my tax dollars to go to Israel. Yes please. Give them ALL of my tax money. I just LOVE working my ass off so Israelis can benefit.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

September 24, 2011 by POPEYE

www.federaljack.com...

Should I trust an article written by someone named Popeye?

That seems awfully odd to me

Not enough of information to say anything really.
edit on 24-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

should i pay any mind to someone named liejunkie>?

that seems a bit counter productive.

this article sheds little light now but hopefully the interview will give some new details. I am hopeful but sadly it wont put the real criminals in their place.
edit on 9/24/2011 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

should i pay any mind to someone named liejunkie

It seems you cared enough to reply.......

Counter productive?............sorry for looking into the link and article author before I go making any logical decisions........

My signature says it all.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by -W1LL

should i pay any mind to someone named liejunkie

It seems you cared enough to reply.......

Counter productive?............sorry for looking into the link and article author before I go making any logical decisions........

My signature says it all.

lol care ? what does it matter if i care?

logical no, only your biased opinion. just as your quote is biased to your experience and ONLY your opinion you are the only one addicted to lies here... stay on topic please.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nothing new. This is pretty much old news from long ago.

Not that AFP being the source helps much.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Humint1

Doesn't really add anything we didn't already know..

Those 5 were welcomed like celebrities back in Israel though..Sickening.
Maybe true for some but many people lurk here from google with no prior knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join