It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film Archives: CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct forum? If not, would a moderator please relocate.

The Film Archives: CIA

There is much to ponder here. Nothing exactly new, but it may ad a new spark to smoldering topics.

There is much more than just old CIA videos.

tucked between the Beverly Hillbillies & The Andy Griffith Show lies many interesting topics.

The Andy Griffith Show: The Loaded Goat - Season 3... CIA Archives: Interview with General Rafael Trujil... CIA Archives: An American Psychiatrist Evaluates R... CIA Archives: A Brief History of the Twentieth Cen... CIA Archives: Man and Space Exploration Documentar... Five Minutes to Live (1961) James Dean in Studio One: Sentence of Death - Seas... The General (1926) Adolf Eichmann Trial for Holocaust Crimes (1961) Naturally... a Girl (1973) Counterfeiting and Its Suppression Drug Addiction (1951) Nuremberg, Mauthausen, Belsen, and Auschwitz Trial... Nuclear Test Film: Operation Sandstone - Edgerton,... Make Mine Freedom (1948) Life with Elizabeth: Oak Tree/TV Repair/Drive-In E... Lady in the Death House (1944) The Pathet Lao - Effects of the Secret War on Laos... I'm a Fool (1954) The Cool Hot Rod (1953) The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show: The Kleebo... Decoy: Police Woman - Blind Date - Season 1, Episo... Decoy: Police Woman - Night Light - Season 1, Epis... The True Glory (1945) Meet King Joe (1949) CIA '___' Experiment: Schizophrenic Model Psychosis ... The Beverly Hillbillies: Meanwhile, Back at the Ca... Defensive Tactics: Your Personal Weapons of Defens... Your FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System ... Man to Man (1947) Molly Grows Up (1953) The Outlaw (1943) The Andy Griffith Show: High Noon in Mayberry - Se... Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Cheney Vase - Seaso... Mental Hospital (1953) Dragnet: The Big Little Jesus - Season 3, Episode ... Last Date (1950) The Jack Benny Program: Dorothy Shay - Season 2, E... Marriage Is a Partnership (1951) Marines in Action: Dominican Rescue, Vietnam Offen... The March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom: Docu... The Merry-Go-Round (1966) John F. Kennedy State of the Union Address to a Jo... Dementia 13 (1963) Gags and Gals: Male Order / At Your Service / Play... The Powers of Congress (1947) The Road to Better Living (1959) U.S. Navy Blasts Marshall Islands (1941) U.S. Army Edgewood Arsenal Technical Film Report (... Understanding Your Ideals (1950) Undercover Agent (1939) The Southerner (1945) The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show: Free Trip ... The Beverly Hillbillies: Getting Settled - Season ... How to Say No: Moral Maturity (1951) How to Be Well Groomed (1949) How Honest Are You? (1950) ► August (67)

please post links to any threads You may create from any of these subjects.
Thanks J

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Yes, The CIA Rocks! Maybe you prefer The KGB or Mossad?

I'll put my money on American Rock and Roll ANYDAY!

Cheers...

edit on 25-9-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Hey exdog, I watched ALL of those Vid Clips on the link you posted. Theeey"rrre Great!

Check this clip out, Rocking in Kabul !!! American Style. Link :

worldblog.msnbc.msn.com...

Best

new topics

join