It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Caught On Satellite Imaging Over Chile (1992)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have seen that, too!

I swear it is real.

I have done quite a bit of research on it and under condition of anonymity, I will tell you that not only does the US government know about it, but has actually studied it extensively. Some report, that, so interested in the object were the nations a few decades ago, that both the US and the former Soviet Union expended enormous resources attempting to explore it.

My confidential sources claim-- and I know this sounds insane-- that the US successfully placed about dozen men in contact with the object back in the late 1960s and early 70s, who then returned with data. Other than enormous mountains of data, eyewitness accounts, photographs, tracking data, films, and samples taken and subsequently used and verified by thousands of scientists around the globe, there is no evidence of that ever occurring-- but it makes a good story.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Im sorry, I kind of wish I knew who you were talking to for reference. I would like to try and tie up the correlation of your date references. Just "What" was it, these countries were so interested in?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Even more examples:

reply to post by onehuman

I think he's talking about the moon landing.

edit on 25-9-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Here are the images:

are you telling me that tarp covered object seen in nevada done got and gassed up out of there?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is where I have a problem with the story.

GOES 8, known as GOES-I before becoming operational, was an American weather satellite, which formed part of the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite system. It was launched in 1994, and operated until 2004 when it was retired and boosted to a graveyard orbit.[1][2] At launch, the satellite had a mass of 2,105 kilograms (4,640 lb), and an expected operational lifespan of three or five years.[3][4] It was built by Space Systems/Loral, based on the LS-1300 satellite bus, and was the first of five GOES-I series satellites to be launched.

en.wikipedia.org...

So how does a satellite that wasn't even launched yet take pictures?

The July 1992 image was captured by Servicio Aereo Fotometrico Ltda., an airmapping business in Santiago de Chile, the national capital.

So what really took this picture? That is something to think about.
edit on 25-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

My confidential sources tell me your full of it...
< < < Sarcasm in case anyone didn't get it. I have no secret sources that care about moon pics...

It has been shown over and over again that it is the moon, so go sell your lies on GLP...

edit on 25-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

While I do believe it is the Moon in the pics. You see that it says the '92 pics were taken by that corporation? Only later does it say the pictures referenced are from GOES-8.

It confused me at first too.

What satellite was the corporation using? I don't know... Searched for it but just kept returning results for the OP article in Spanish.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

nice

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Frira

My confidential sources tell me your full of it...
< < < Sarcasm in case anyone didn't get it. I have no secret sources that care about moon pics...

It has been shown over and over again that it is the moon, so go sell your lies on GLP...

You taking idiot pills or drinking troll water?

Sigh.

PS, Okay, I'll condescend: Go read my post again. While reading, ask yourself: What were the Soviets and Americans spending lots of their money on in the late 1960s and early 1970s? Then, ask yourself: How many people walked on the moon?
edit on 26-9-2011 by Frira because: PS

It was the "full of 'it'" comment and the "your lies" comment that took my "be nice" right of me. I'll try to put my "be nice" back in place, but don't ever call me lair-- because you would not do it in person.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Frira because: 2nd PS (I'm tired)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Frira

It was the "full of 'it'" comment and the "your lies" comment that took my "be nice" right of me. I'll try to put my "be nice" back in place, but don't ever call me lair-- because you would not do it in person.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Frira because: 2nd PS (I'm tired)

YAWN..another internet tough guy moment...I do so enjoy you guys...NOT!!!

What you read is exactly what you get....I speak my mind...on forums and in person.

So don"t for one moment think you frighten anyone with your macho internet persona...

You are lying and are full of it...It is people like you who make this site utter crap sometimes...talking out your a$$ like you have some inside knowledge..when the only inside knowledge you have are the voices IN your heads...

No more replies from me...not gonna waste any more time on a pathetic human being like yourself.
edit on 26-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Well then, Good riddance. But go off to dream land wondering who here is playing tough guy-- the one who feels safe calling the other a liar, or the one who says do not do it? I'm just a man who knows what is right. You're just something less.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Frira because: your/you're

I knew, I just knew, that two clues would still not be enough for you. I just knew. You might read the post two down from my initial one. On that post, you will see the benefit but unfair advantage of that poster's higher than normal IQ. He had three stars last time I looked. To you it will remain a mystery.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Frira because: PS

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
haha so cool man

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Well i thought it was possible because the image is put together from a series of photo's.

Atleast thats what i've been told.

I was only giving my opinion, chill out..I wasn't trying to insult anybody.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
The people who took the photo probably understand how it was taken, so how come they don't tink it is the moon?

Umm.. they do think it is the moon. That's why it's labelled "moon" on their web pages.

• GOES-8 visible full disc with Moon image (18 Oct 1994)
• GOES-8 infrared full disc with Moon image (18 Oct 1994)

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

The moon looks very different from GOES-7 and GOES-8 December 25

Moonshot image from the new GOES antenna system at GSFC, September 21

rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov...

OMG the moon is a giant sawblade, it's headed straight for us!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

The July 1992 image was captured by Servicio Aereo Fotometrico Ltda., an airmapping business in Santiago de Chile, the national capital.

But notice what the link in the original post states: while it is claimed the photos were taken in 1992, they were not shown on TV until 1999. To answer your question of what really took the pictures, it was the GOES satellite; Luis Sanchez Perry has no idea what he is talking about. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a liar but I think this thread shows he has severe credibility issues.
edit on 26-9-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join