It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does GOD talk to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

When I reflect on these types of passages, I do not think others should worship me. Although, many that cannot see the truth would claim that is what I am saying. No. I think GOD was telling us that we have the ability to be just like him. Through messengers sent to earth, GOD was trying to tell us that we can raise ourselves up out of the darkness of this world. The kingdom of heaven is within us, and heaven will eventually be brought to Earth. In other words, we will begin behaving more and more like the example Jesus brought to us. With that will come the kingdom of heaven brought to earth. And we will recognize each other for who we really are, and not the image society or any group may try to make us believe. We will recognize that we are one and the same, all children of GOD and all here on this planet for a purpose.
People should respect other people as being what God wanted, which are independent versions of Himself on a smaller scale. If we are all that thing, then none needs worship the other.
We are raised up right now but we are told that is impossible. The kingdom is sudden, not gradual, in the individual experience but gradual in that not everyone is in yet. Heaven is here now, we need to step into it, it is right beside every person, right next to them. Heaven is symbolic of the pure and the earth is symbolic of something our souls need to be purified from. The ones who know what this process is, standing up for righteousness in the face of what is wrong, is justice. That is how we fulfill the prophecy you quoted.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join