It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking appearance of Nibiru could create a new religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Noah 5000bc, Moses 1500bc and now. I don't know really. The earth seems like in a pretty bad shape.

Perhaps a new Messiah would have to be born on another planet, like Mars. ------------

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

This universe already has enough religions as it is. We don't need any more bloodshed due to religious wars or people saying their god is the true god. Best to leave it as is.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

huh?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

It's not an intellectual understanding. When you are licking the ground for your water, then you will understand.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

I say huh too and will raise you a double huh. Rest now.---------

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OK. Hypothetically speaking. If Niburu were to appear in our solar system, and was no longer a myth, but undeniable. How would that create a new religion? Considering we're talking about near extinction.

What would the few survivors religion be? A killer planet religion? I guess I'm asking you to elaborate more on what you're thinking.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

We must have religious wars! We must soak the earth in blood in order to satisfy the gods. Imagine the famine and plagues that we would see if we did not spill our blood! Please think before you post such nonsense

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Noah 5000bc, Moses 1500bc and now. I don't know really. The earth seems like in a pretty bad shape.

Perhaps a new Messiah would have to be born on another planet, like Mars. ------------

A Messiah Like Marvin the Martian?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

As humanity struggles to raise itself up again. Well, a teacher or prophet could come. A man of faith. Like Jesus or Moses. Not long to wait, not like a thousand years or anything. One year.----------

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes

We must have religious wars! We must soak the earth in blood in order to satisfy the gods. Imagine the famine and plagues that we would see if we did not spill our blood! Please think before you post such nonsense

We live in a quantum world with forces we can't understand. Both Jesus and Mohamed taught about the power of prayer as a way to reach out to the infinite. They changed the world.----------Good night for this thread.--------

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Klassified

As humanity struggles to raise itself up again. Well, a teacher or prophet could come. A man of faith. Like Jesus or Moses. Not long to wait, not like a thousand years or anything. One year.----------

Now I see where you're going. Yes. In the event of an ELE, this could very well be a possibility. However, it has been suggested, that it will be the elitists coming slyly out of their bunkers who will play savior, and start a new religion by portraying themselves as gods, and subtly steering those left alive in the direction they want them to go.

ETA: It has also been suggested the aforementioned has been done before. More than once.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join