It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

straighttalk/tracphone samsung galaxy android app?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
when trying to do anything on ats ,its like walking through quicksand.im still new at this smartphone stuf and would like someone to get me up to speed.
how do i get mobile version?every time i find on google and try to download,a popup says request time out.
when i try to get on regular ats ,i have to try like five times before it comes up ,then o have to reload alot of times.
after getting on,i can only get like three pages before i cant expand pages to read.the only thing that helps is turning off phone,waiting ten seconds and turning back on,then reloading everything again.
sometimes while scrolling ,phone will turn off.
what is app store?do i have to spend money?i would think ats would supply for free.
what does website not responding mean.im sure it cant be ats.i imagine ats has a cray computer or ibm watson.is att so weak that they blame it on ats.
please sooth my brain as its hard enough just typing on this touchscreen.
this is the only computer i can afford and is my families only phone.i also use it for my daughters homework.thankyou ahead of time for anyhelp you can provide.crawling now but want to fly.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So...What your saying is.....Don't buy a Samsung Galaxy!

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
sounds like it could be your network, if it times out.. how is your signal?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
sounds like it could be your network, if it times out.. how is your signal?

its att network.signal shows the little tower and one hash to four hashes depending on time of day and weather.plus most trees have lost some or all leaves due to texas drought.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did it come with the little memory card? And try clearing your history.

Some apps are free. Im on ats regular site (not mobile) and on my droid...

new topics

top topics

join