It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I reside in Finland, maybe some of you have heard about it. Small country between Sweden and Russia. I have been reading ATS forums for around 4 years now. I guess it's time to come out and play with all of you here.

I am hardly to post any new topics, but i will contribute to some allready existing topics with my common and not so common ideas. (mostly the latter, but still in the limits of theoretical world) I am what you might think as wonderer, always thinking about the extraordinary things.

I like to study many aspects of the same thing, to get a very wide perspective and after that combining the results into couple solutions. You might see me moslty at Ufos, 2012, Grey area and Dreams sections. Dreams... those i have plenty, vivid, bizarre, horryfying and funny alike. (I dream every night vividly about 5 different times, sometimes they continue where i left off)

Well, as the end words i could say. Be nice to each others, listen and learn. Even if someone says something way off things and you don't like what he/she says, those are the most important things to listen. After all. It's your actions that counts after that. Take care everyone and see you on the forums.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Calondramus

Welcome to the forums. I know Finland exists and where it is, but that is about the extent of it! Even though I come to ATS to be entertained with the space alien stories I always end up commenting and posting on politics a whole lot. I just started a thread after getting extremely frustrated with the police state developing in the US.

To shamelessly plug my thread, you're welcome to see what I mean at at www.abovetopsecret.com... or of course comment here instead

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Welcome. Always good to have new people and new ideas added to the mix. Take care and seeya around the boards.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard my friend! It is always good to have new perspectives added to the mix, especially novel ones! See you around the boards!
edit on 24-9-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the wild, crazy, insightful and thought provoking world of ATS. Enjoy yourself

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome Calondramus. this is the 2nd good intro I read today. Hope you post some of those dreams soon..Looking forward to 'reading' you around

new topics

top topics

join