It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Lost 30 lbs In A Week, I Need (Serious -Please-) Opinions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ever since my midnight donut run, I went back to my BELOVED grains. The other day, I went to my grocer, and bought a loaf of that Italian bread with the hard crust and spongy soft inside, in a paper bag. Got it home and had a slice or so,....with butter or peanut butter on it. Then it was my birthday recently, and my Mom and Bro and Me went out to a Halloween decorated restaraunt, and had a xlarge pizza with mushrooms greenpeppers and 'canadian bacon' on it.
Funny......I don't feel weak and like I'm dying anymore......

I'll have to settle for those things that let me have a "quality of life" (Maybe not long life though,...)

(Someone pass the parmesan!)

edit on 1-10-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I understand.

But do tell us if your tummy blows up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I for one tend to get a bit leery when people seek medical advice on ATS. Albeit centered around nutrition, ATS truly is not the forum for this. I think you should separate the two. If you feel there is a legitimate conspiracy with the grain products that are being consumed by Americans then by all means pursue that in this forum.

However, your personal accounts of weight loss due to this recent change in diet is truly something you should consult a verified professional with. Good luck in both endeavors nonetheless.

Well here is the problem. I suspect this Codex and FDA nonsense of a police state and some kind of set up, myself as possible when I read these threads.

But in real life,its peoples right to discuss health issues and seek opinions.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OP, I would see a doctor, and discuss issues like this, and I would also discuss this with an alternative health praciticioner as well, and compare them.

In the short run, I would consider yogurt for natural enzymes, or take some natural enyzmes like Papya ones to settle your system.

But the doctor should be seen and also a good naturalpath as an alternative IF you have that belief. Because a doctor might have a clue and ability to relate this to your family history, and things that we don't know, what meds your on, what conditions you etiher have or are prone to. Tests might need to be run, who knows.

The most I lost from water retention was about 15 lbs in 2 weeks. That was quite a bit according to the doctor. But it was ok, slowed down after that.

I personally like to cover all options, and have a good doctor.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Is there a Conspiracy going on here? Did the PTB make all the grains to put us as obese sheeple, and also addictive?

NO they did not. Im in my 30's and I am not a Fatty. I eat a high protein diet and no Carbs after 6PM. I do not consume bread and bagels etc or Carb dense products. Fruit and Veg are an exception as they are wholly necessary and in the most part good for you.

For you too lose so much weight so quickly you must be quite a size for a female. I would guess before your loss you were over the 200Lb mark or there abouts give or take. You consume crap and look and feel like crap because being in your 50's you have spent so long filling your body with things that make your body sluggish and overweight.

I have no sympathy for FATTIES. All there own fault. Go see a dietician and get your diet in check. I can promise you that 8/10 times its your diet that causes your problems.

edit on 1-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane

Is there a Conspiracy going on here? Did the PTB make all the grains to put us as obese sheeple, and also addictive?

NO they did not. Im in my 30's and I am not a Fatty. I eat a high protein diet and no Carbs after 6PM. I do not consume bread and bagels etc or Carb dense products. Fruit and Veg are an exception as they are wholly necessary and in the most part good for you.

For you too lose so much weight so quickly you must be quite a size for a female. I would guess before your loss you were over the 200Lb mark or there abouts give or take. You consume crap and look and feel like crap because being in your 50's you have spent so long filling your body with things that make your body sluggish and overweight.

I have no sympathy for FATTIES. All there own fault. Go see a dietician and get your diet in check. I can promise you that 8/10 times its your diet that causes your problems.

edit on 1-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

You r right on the money mate. Fat people blame everything except their diet. They gorge and consume without any thought as to what they are doing to themselves in the long term. They are like smokers. Disgusting. At least get the balance of protein and carbs and fats right if you are to consume more calories than you burn.
No one will take your post seriously because they are either fat or have fat friends.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by projectbane

I'm young and skinny and I have no sympathie for you old fat things, drop dead already.

OH YEAH? When you reach 47 and all of a sudden your testosterone count drops down to like vaginal goop, and your little thing wilts like wet spagetti, and niether your wife or your mistress can get it up no matter what, because your fixin to keel from a massive grabber, let me know, so I can ridicule your hardened arteries, the only thing hardened.

Edit to add
Okay I can't tell -what- you are, (m, f, gay trans, bihandle, uni cycle,) but you speak like a young cock sure man.
edit on 1-10-2011 by simone50m because: x

What you have said is retarded at best. Fat people (maybe like yourself or family members) have zero respect for themselves and therefor warrant NO respect from us who take the time to read what in a product when we buy it.

Grow up or shut up. Either way your post is bitter like that of an old woman with multiple health problems

At least he has many years ahead of him....do you?
edit on 2-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: thread has become a joke, not worth the effort

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC / STOP THE INSULTS !!!!

YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED AND YOU MAY BE POST BANNED !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: run, run away...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Homosexual men who are agaga about how thin they are, need to go checked checked for HIV infection, they probably have AIDS.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join