It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Lost 30 lbs In A Week, I Need (Serious -Please-) Opinions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you have the really soft pure fat,you know,the kind that looks like ricotta cheese in a plastic bag,that type of fat burns off like water when exposed to any form of excercise.You can shred through a hundred lbs of that fat in a few sessions with the massage machine that jiggles the fat away.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've lost weight like that twice in my life. First time I had mono, second time I had pneumonia. I'd probably goto a doctor and tell him all your symptoms.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is only one way you can naturally lose that much weight and its water weight. You'd have to be extremely dehydrated if you lost 30lbs in water so something is up.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You may have diabetes, go and get a test.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Liposuction can remove 30 lbs of fat no problem in a session

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
DAVID64

You need to stop what you're doing NOW. Your body is not getting the fats and carbs it need to live. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables is good for you, to eat Only that is a way to slow starvation. Go get a steak.

You are ---right!---

frugal

Wow! I think weight watchers wants people to only loose 10 lbs a week/ month? If your loose weight too fast it might cause you to have appendicitis, or dioriticulitus, or pancretitus. I would see a doctor. My mother and my mother in law each had one of those illnesses after atkins diets in their fifties/ sixties. I did atkins and found I needed to eat banannas, orange juice, strawberries, tomatoes. I got sick drinking crystal light. It gave me extreme kidney and back pain. My doctor said that diet is too extreme to stay on. I lost 17 lbs, while also going to the gym.

This is ---exceptionally interesting--- to me, frugal, thank you for that. For real.

People have provided posts which make me really glad I made this thread. You all may have saved my life even.

So, I have some bad news and good news. The bad news is, I walked over to a gas station in the darkness when everything else is closed, risking my bodily safety, so I could purchase some donuts. I ate some of those doughy things, and I am feeling better. < Thats the good news. See: Today, I kept feeling week and spacey and I could not think strait and do simple tasks right. I pointed my remote at the TV, to change a channel, and I turned it off instead. I know many of you have sarcastic admonishments about the evil TV, but I'm just putting an example out here. So in addition to feeling like I'm dying, my IQ went away. But all is not lost. Quite some time back, I tried what a much earlier poster recommended, which is to eat your grain things, only in small frequent amounts throughout the day. I have heard that before from other sources, including a sibling. Well, I tried that, and it was actually working, without me becoming catastrophically ill, and not ill at all, actually. I had nixed it because I didn't like feeling unfull all the time. It was annoying. But now, I am ---ready--- to stick with feeling annoyed. I wasn't fully ready before. You have to be --finally-- and --completely-- ready. In your mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

The first few days of a low carb diet can make you feel dim witted and low on energy. Your body is accustomed to burning simple carbs for energy, and is now having to burn fat. Fat is not as easy to get energy from, and it takes a few days to adjust to the change in metabolism.

like i said, don't just do it haphazard. Study up and approach it understanding your chemistry.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Tell that old man to smoke weed if he is hungry.

Problem solved

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks BigTexan. Sorry to you and everyone, I pulled an "Epic Fail!" But I was feeling genuinely frightened by this never ending state of weakness and spaceyness.
I HAD NO IDEA such would happen. I even fancied that my energy would --increase-- !
I also had no idea how much I was playing with fire (with my life.) Like, "Goll, it's just food!" Ya know? It's not like I decided to mess with illegal drugs. The combination of my age and other data, my health, the types of 'food', Well, I guess those can be even more dangerous to mess with, when it's all done wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am a Nutritionist.

By only consuming fruits and vegetables you are harming yourself!

There is no grain conspiracy. You are literally going insane from a lack of complex carbohydrates.

Fruit gives you sugar, a simple and easily broken down carb that lasts no longer than three hours.
Vegetable regulate fiber and are filled with water.

Your rapid weight loss is from a combination of water weight, fat, and muscle.

Bottom line.--------------------------------

YOU NEED GRAINS, DUMMY!

Grains provide you with complex carbohydrates which, in short, fuel your brain and provide available energy for almost ten hours.

You can still lose weight by eating grains. Just do not fill up on them. Your large of the meal should be vegetable based. Your medium of the meal should be protein based. And lastly, the smallest portion should be of grains.

At 50 years of age, you do not require mass amounts of available grain based energy, unlike young active weight lifters.

Hope this helped!
HAPPY EATING!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
DAVID64

You need to stop what you're doing NOW. Your body is not getting the fats and carbs it need to live. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables is good for you, to eat Only that is a way to slow starvation. Go get a steak.

You are ---right!---

frugal

Wow! I think weight watchers wants people to only loose 10 lbs a week/ month? If your loose weight too fast it might cause you to have appendicitis, or dioriticulitus, or pancretitus. I would see a doctor. My mother and my mother in law each had one of those illnesses after atkins diets in their fifties/ sixties. I did atkins and found I needed to eat banannas, orange juice, strawberries, tomatoes. I got sick drinking crystal light. It gave me extreme kidney and back pain. My doctor said that diet is too extreme to stay on. I lost 17 lbs, while also going to the gym.

This is ---exceptionally interesting--- to me, frugal, thank you for that. For real.

People have provided posts which make me really glad I made this thread. You all may have saved my life even.

So, I have some bad news and good news. The bad news is, I walked over to a gas station in the darkness when everything else is closed, risking my bodily safety, so I could purchase some donuts. I ate some of those doughy things, and I am feeling better. < Thats the good news. See: Today, I kept feeling week and spacey and I could not think strait and do simple tasks right. I pointed my remote at the TV, to change a channel, and I turned it off instead. I know many of you have sarcastic admonishments about the evil TV, but I'm just putting an example out here. So in addition to feeling like I'm dying, my IQ went away. But all is not lost. Quite some time back, I tried what a much earlier poster recommended, which is to eat your grain things, only in small frequent amounts throughout the day. I have heard that before from other sources, including a sibling. Well, I tried that, and it was actually working, without me becoming catastrophically ill, and not ill at all, actually. I had nixed it because I didn't like feeling unfull all the time. It was annoying. But now, I am ---ready--- to stick with feeling annoyed. I wasn't fully ready before. You have to be --finally-- and --completely-- ready. In your mind.

You really need to start eating "real" food. You starved yourself on fruits and veggies only, and cut out everything else. Going and eating donuts, while better than nothing, is going to lead you back down the road you were on. You don't cook for yourself. You eat out at restaurants, eat pizza, microwave dinner, and really do anything but prepare food yourself.

You either starve yourself on fruits and veggies, or eat a bunch of dead, unhealthy, processed crap. You have gotten a lot of advice from myself and others, yet after all the time spent by members here trying to help you out, you go buy donuts. Are you listening to anything of the advice?

Start eating healthy! The time you've spent reading through this thread could have, should have been spent on googling "healthy" foods. Find healthy food you like, and start preparing them. Lean meats, fish, brown rice, whole wheat bread, fruits, salads, veggies, soups, stews, nuts, and many, many more foods come in perfectly forms, easily accessible at just about any supermarket. It seems you're now looking for some quick fix, magical answer, where you don't have to change your eating habits.

You know exactly what to do, the answers have been said numerous times in this thread. And you get donuts?
Stop acting like you don't know the difference between healthy and unhealthy. Everyone knows when they put something in their mouth whether it's healthy or not. You don't need me to tell you restaurants, pizza, donuts and the like aren't healthy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Please, OP - you cannot be this delusional. How long are you going to continue this troll thread?

Actually, I sorta hope you keep going, it's high entertainment at this point.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I lost that amount of weight once, turned out I had stage 4 lymphoma. Have a CBC blood test, if white count is high, You may need chemo.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You can survive on that sort of a diet. There is a fellow I was watching on TV who eats just fruits and veggies, and in massive portions. He eats many meals a day. He is very healthy, at 85 or so. So sure, you can do it. But why? You can exercise and get the same results, and be stronger at the same time. Exercise is THE best way to keep your weight down, and still eat a normal diet while doing it.

All diets have the big problem of once you stop doing it, you balloon up again. Atkins is a very unhealthy diet. Yes, it works. It's also bad for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i swear this is the truth,ive done almost the same thing as you this past week,except ive eaten a bit more than what u have nd only lost 14 or so pounds and ive been working out like a madman,but im having the exact same symptoms as you.odd.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
i swear this is the truth,ive done almost the same thing as you this past week,except ive eaten a bit more than what u have nd only lost 14 or so pounds and ive been working out like a madman,but im having the exact same symptoms as you.odd.

Thanks for this, I appreciate it. I said before in this thread, that I agree with those who said I lost mostly water. I believe such to be the case. So don't be envious. It sounds like you never retained as much fluid as me. You are probably younger and more solid?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

well spotted i didnt see that

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

its me again i fogot to add never let the feeling of hunger come on
always have 5 to 6 small meals a day
try all the nuts they are realy good for you
and join a gym
i now find it hard to keep my weight to 17 stone
hope this helps
dont starve yourself you will only put weight on that way
i know that sounds daft but it is a fact

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Go on a beer diet..Beer has grain,hops,malt,yeast,carbohydrates and is a source of protein.If you drink beer,all the major foods groups are covered.All these neccessities are in beer,so you dont have to go to the supermarket for a big food order.Just get a keg of beer and relax.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Stop eating and certainly stop eating processed foods. Walk more, drink clean water only and stop listening to your stomach. Suffer a little and your life will get better. I am 57 and am as fit as when I was 35; my 38 year old wife will vouch for that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join