It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi - and a request for corroboration.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi Everyone

I have only recently joined ATS, and lurk most of the timest. There is a 20 Post rule for those who are new, before they can start a Thread of their own. I have not reached the required number yet, but I have just been witness to a most strange observation. i understand there would be a rule somewhere that forbids me from posting anything of such nature on an introductions thread, so I am hoping i can quickly submit and elevate the number of my replies to allow me the privilege.

As for myself, I am based in UK, and work as a consultant in Network/Security. I have a great fascination with Quantum Mechanics, Hyperspace, theoretical physics as well as a very wide range of other topics.

now, with that out of the way, and before i sign off, there is a request for corroboration/second witness that i am looking to request. Is there anyone here by any chance, currently stationed in Northampton, UK. Around postcode NN3. If yes, if you could have a look at the skies, do you see any saucer form traveling back & forth. the shape i can make out is a true saucer, vertical lines stretching from the edge down to the center. it is almost camouflaged or dare i say, cloaked, and looks more like a smokey, dusty form/pattern, definitely not tangible or solid. i just went out for a brief respite from the project i am working on, and was witness to this. at certain point, i could hear a very audible low frequency hiss/rumble. it seems to be oscillating back and forth within about a 60 degree arc, looks to be under the clouds, is quite huge. i tried to capture a video, first with my phone and then camera, but i could not see any outline on the captures. i am yet to playback the videos on my PC, so will check again.

moderators, in case i have breached a host of your T & Cs by posting what i have above, be to my fault, a little kind, if not blind. the above is not meant to be a claim, i am rather hoping someone could confirm/refute it.

i am not given to believing every conspiracy, or look for sensational explanations where mundane would do. but, although a skeptic, i would still very much want to "believe "

peace every one.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll make a post in the proper forum for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thats very kind of you Kali74, and very much appreciated. I am heading out again to have a look, and try and see if i can capture something on the camera again.

cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi & Welcome to ATS.

It's interesting you mention UFO's in the skies above Northampton...As I spoke to another member here on ATS, only yesterday, or the day before, about weird rumbling sounds coming from above.

Whether these noises have anything to do, with these flying saucers you mention in the skies at the moment...Or the other global phenomena of rumbling noises, I do not know.

I'm based in the Midlands region of the UK myself...But there's nothing to report from where I am (inner-city Brum), other than the usual helicopter sounds whirring above, & the odd police siren.

Hope you manage to find any answers you're lookin' for... & enjoy your stay here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by richter13

The twenty post rule is a sensible rule but sometimes it can unfortunate especially when someone has an important story to tell. But heres a post for ya to reply to, im not in the area you metioned tho, but you sound like you may have something interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sure thing

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

You lurker, y u no chat!?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks Smokeyhaze and theDoctorsWife, I just went out and i can still make out the form quite clearly.

I would help out more with which direction in the night sky, but i am not native to this town and am actually based in scotland, only here on a project. Thus, do not even know which direction the city centre is. There is noone else about to take out with me and show this to.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
@smokeyhaze,
it appears i need 10 posts to use the chat function, so no joy at the moment. but at this speed, i will probably get to that number in a few more minutes

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sorry I should have given you the link to the thread...you can reply there, just can't make a thread lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
cheers for the link, just posted there

couldnt be a better time to get abducted, as my project is getting nowhere.

will take my juniper kit with me though.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It's what I like to do, when I'm not in chat...

Lurk you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

You lurker, y u no chat!?

apologies for being off topic,(if thats possible in the intro forum), but ive been on here a year and a half and have 1200 posts, can sometimes tell me how to get on chat, cos on my ribbon ive just got chat voyeur, how do you get into it?

top topics

join