It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Bassett has started a petition for Disclosure. PLEASE visit We The People site and signe it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This petition may not actualy bring about disclosure. But we must aquire all the signatures necessary as soon as possible! The primary reason being...We the people need to send a message to those holding this information. That we ARE interested, that we CAN handle the scope of these implications, and that we DEMAND the truth from those we have entrusted to guide and protect us!

-Please go to whitehouse.gov signe up with an email account and get your name on the petition started by Stephen Bassett titled "Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the Human race-Disclosure".

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I want to go to the White House website and give my Email address to them for more 'Love our leader' spam for months to come, why exactly?? If disclosure happens, what we think won't have a thing to do with it either way, IMHO...but this sure makes for an interesting way to make your Intro.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If theres been a coverup by the government for at least 50 years I see no reason to trust anything that comes out of their mouths now. Not to mention the aliens who are i guess in contact with our government is in cahoots with the conspiracy making them just as bad. Wouldn't trust either unless I personally am taken aboard thoroughly beaten with teir mind powers and taken to the home planet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EitherDrift

Hi EitherDrift, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed and will be removed

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join