It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God asked you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How did you like your stay on earth, what would you say and why?
In addition, if GOD asked you would you do it again what would your answer be?

I would say hell no Mr. GOD, could you have giving me a choice in the first place on weather or not I wanted to be born in the first place.

'My conversation with a spirit'

GOD>I gave YOU A CHOICE and your answer was yes, didn’t you notice that you were here before in the Déjà vus you experienced in your life.
I gave you all a second chance to rewrite your faults and wrong doings

Déjà vu
Is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined?

Is it true, is this our second life or second chance to make right with what we did in our previous life.

Are we litterly the walking dead ?

edit on 24-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would say yes I have enjoyed my time here, and have learned much. If I get another chance here I would gladly take it. If I could I would choose to remember all my past lives in my next life and also all the accumulated knowledge. That would make the next life pretty cool.

I believe with very few exceptions we have had many many previous lives and will have many many more lives yet to come.

I do believe that there are very very few people for whom their current life is their first on earth, and for fewer still their first life ever.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

I would say hell no Mr. GOD, could you have giving me a choice in the first place on weather or not I wanted to be born in the first place.

'My conversation with a spirit'

GOD>I gave YOU A CHOICE and your answer was yes, didn’t you notice that you were here before in the Déjà vus you experienced in your life.

Déjà vu
Is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined?

Is it true, is this our second life or second chance to make right with what we did in our previous life.

edit on 24-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

First question: Yes. Why? Because of all the parts that I liked and didn't like, they were decisions of my own making. Some panned out while some didn't. That's life. No one put a gun to my head and forced me to do anything, and for that I'm grateful.

Second question: No. There has got to be someplace better than this is this universe. This is not putting down the natural aspects of this planet, because they are simply beautiful. But long explanation short, they could be much more beautiful and much more of a pleasure to be with if it were not for the humans that have a habit of screwing it all up. If I did have to come back, I'd like to come back as an eagle. I'd be one with nature and far away from the human element.

Deja Vu doesn't necessarily mean this is your second go 'round. It could be your 10th, or your 100th. I've had many experiences of Deja Vu throughout my life, but they all didn't necessarily come from the same previous life IMO.

If I had to come back as a human, I'd like to think that my circumstances for a good, healthy, and positive life would be better than the one I'm in now for the simple fact that I try to be as positive and helpful as I possibly can every day. I'm putting out as many positive vibes as I can, so I'd like to think that they will come back and serve me well at some later date.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Since you have asked a very spiritual question, I hope you are open to an answer from a person of a different faith.

I shall answer your questions from Veda, the ancient tradition of India.

God does not talk to the soul. Soul has divine quality just like God, but some qualities of soul differ from God. Soul takes birth due to its own desire. This desire to have a body is a natural quality of soul.

However body is made by God, and God decides which body a soul can take.

The place of birth is decided by attachment of the soul. Soul gets to 'like' a place due to attachment to physical objects, people etc. Otherwise a soul is free to take birth on any planet.

The judgement of God is 'natural', 'instantaneous' and 'automatic'. A soul comes to know which body it will take next (after death) automatically.

No. A human is very much real, and alive. A body is alive as long as soul is in it. All chemical and electrical processes that define a body are sustained by soul. These processes stop when soul leaves.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

If all our thoughts we ever had and will have are products of a chain reaction, and our very being here is caused from events linked all the way back to the primeval atom (this where there can be only predetermined courses for all energy transfers and changes based wholly one single factor which is the exact amount of energy contained within the universe, that includes energy that makes up matter) then there can be no rewrite, correct? So what would be the purpose of a redo of a life, if it can't be changed? Or Dr. Kaku is correct. There are multi universes, and all are universes with various amounts of energy contained in each one creating different course for energy transfers and changes creating different outcomes in each universe compared to the next.

Whatever happened to your theological theory that we are all reliving our lives as a reminder of the reason why we can't get to heaven? I'm thinking based on the theory that maybe free choice was possible in a prior life in another universe where the laws of physics were opposite to this one, and now we are locked in this one repeating our lives without true freewill each time the universe recycles itself? Energy cannot be created nor destroyed in this universe, but maybe there was a time we lived in a universe where it was the opposite. Now we may relive our lives again and again each time the Universe recycles itself and it is our time to be alive again. This being our eternal doom.

What are the chances of us all right now being conscious and alive right now. There are great odds, greater than winning the lotto, that we all should be dead and unconscious right now, but yet we are not. The only explanation other than winning a lotto jackpot is that we only know the time when it is our time to be alive, and from death to rebirth which could be trillions and trillions of years or more it seems instantaneous from our individual perspectives.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Is it possible for a whole planet to be teleported ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The whole teleportation business is fiction.

There is no teleportation. You have to go from point A to point B the normal way.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I know you did not post the question to me, but I think I should reply.
It depends on you mean exactly by teleportation. If you mean by technological means, then if you have advanced enough technology then why not? And since we are talking about God in this thread, if you mean in that context, then I would say, yeah sure if God wanted it to be.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

And why is that so? Just because we don't have the technology now doesn't mean it is impossible.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

And why is that so? Just because we don't have the technology now doesn't mean it is impossible.

You will never have the technology.

If you want to disprove me, I challange you to enunciate scientific principles that could be used for teleportation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Even in religious context, the yogic process is not teleportation as described in science fiction.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The spiritual journey is just like a physical journey, it just happens on a different plane or 'dimension'.

The spiritual journey is experience of the soul rather than the body.

Talking about universe, multiverse, laws of nature, opposite laws of nature etc. is possible only after you have experienced it.

So we either quote somebody who has experience, or we tell about our own if we 'really' know.

Religion is meaningful only when it is above speculation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

If you want to disprove me, I challange you to enunciate scientific principles that could be used for teleportation.

First of all never is a long time, scratch that, a very very very long time (provided we don't kill ourselves off).

First of all we have quantum teleportation.

Quantum teleportation, or entanglement-assisted teleportation, is a process by which a qubit (the basic unit of quantum information) can be transmitted exactly (in principle) from one location to another, without the qubit being transmitted through the intervening space.

Link

I know it cannot transmit information ... yet, but there is nothing to say it wont after 100 or 1000 years, or even 10 years.

Now we also know the building blocks of atoms. So scan an object at the atomic level, tramsnit that information through quantum teleportation, read the sent data at the recieving site and rebuild the item from the information sent. at the same time the sender destroys the item being sent.

Also a wormhole can be used as a teleportation means.

Also a challenge for you, mainly as your name is veda truth, explain how "prapti shiddhi" worked in the vedas, without using teleportation.

Even in religious context, the yogic process is not teleportation as described in science fiction.

then what is it?
edit on 9/26/2011 by kaleshchand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

First of all never is a long time, scratch that, a very very very long time (provided we don't kill ourselves off).

First of all we have quantum teleportation.

Quantum teleportation, or entanglement-assisted teleportation, is a process by which a qubit (the basic unit of quantum information) can be transmitted exactly (in principle) from one location to another, without the qubit being transmitted through the intervening space.

Link

I know it cannot transmit information ... yet, but there is nothing to say it wont after 100 or 1000 years, or even 10 years.

Now we also know the building blocks of atoms. So scan an object at the atomic level, tramsnit that information through quantum teleportation, read the sent data at the recieving site and rebuild the item from the information sent. at the same time the sender destroys the item being sent.

Also a wormhole can be used as a teleportation means.

Also a challenge for you, mainly as your name is veda truth, explain how "prapti shiddhi" worked in the vedas, without using teleportation.

then what is it?

1. Can you quote the verse of Veda that you are referring to.
2. There is a lot of confusion going on in science at the moment. What you are describing using 'quamtum' theory is a highly imaginary scenario.
3. The yogic experience cannot be understood by everybody. The secrets of Yoga are only explained by a master to a student in person, and never written in a book. So I highly doubt you would know that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

2. There is a lot of confusion going on in science at the moment. What you are describing using 'quamtum' theory is a highly imaginary scenario.
3. The yogic experience cannot be understood by everybody. The secrets of Yoga are only explained by a master to a student in person, and never written in a book. So I highly doubt you would know that.

1. I'll have to look it up but praptii shiddhi is one of the eight shiddhis mentioned. A quick search got me this

Prāpti: having unrestricted access to all places
Link

2. Well traveling around the world was highly speculative not too long ago. Here we have unlimited time, so it can be refined. Infact we just may be turning science right on its head with the "faster than light neutrino thing". This is science what is speculative today is common some time later.

3. Well I could I suppose since I do practice yoga. I have never been told or even given the impression that the secrets of yoga cannot be written. I might have to ask my master when I meet him next. From what I know it is certainly teleportation at least at the spiritual level if not physical, although I believe (will need to confirm) that it is possible to teleport the physical body with similar but higher level (if you know what I mean) yoga.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

1. I'll have to look it up but praptii shiddhi is one of the eight shiddhis mentioned. A quick search got me this

Prāpti: having unrestricted access to all places
Link

2. Well traveling around the world was highly speculative not too long ago. Here we have unlimited time, so it can be refined. Infact we just may be turning science right on its head with the "faster than light neutrino thing". This is science what is speculative today is common some time later.

3. Well I could I suppose since I do practice yoga. I have never been told or even given the impression that the secrets of yoga cannot be written. I might have to ask my master when I meet him next. From what I know it is certainly teleportation at least at the spiritual level if not physical, although I believe (will need to confirm) that it is possible to teleport the physical body with similar but higher level (if you know what I mean) yoga.

My intention is not to belittle you. I appreciate that you have a guru and you are interested in Veda.

I would still advise you to quote from Veda rather than wiki.

2. We know 'faster than light' thing much better than science. Yogis keep their knowledge to themselves, and give it to only the deserving, as stipulated by Veda. We never give the knowledge to non-deserving who may use it for violence.

3. The spirit world (soul) is totally different from material world. You may consult with your Guru please.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I never felt that you meant to belittle me, I am just starting out, and am willing to gain knowlege from all possible sources.

I will search the vedas when I have time, unfortunately for me its a pretty time consuming thing.

As to the faster than light part could you give me some pointers or hints maybe U2U if not here, so I may look into it.

I will consult with my Guru when I meet him. It is not easy to meet him or talk to him. In the meantime my opinion (which could be totally wrong) is that the physical world and the spiritual do overlap, and that the physical can be controlled through the spiritual.

Also in my opinion the world may just be a much better place if everyone shared all knowledge.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I never felt that you meant to belittle me, I am just starting out, and am willing to gain knowlege from all possible sources.

I will search the vedas when I have time, unfortunately for me its a pretty time consuming thing.

As to the faster than light part could you give me some pointers or hints maybe U2U if not here, so I may look into it.

I will consult with my Guru when I meet him. It is not easy to meet him or talk to him. In the meantime my opinion (which could be totally wrong) is that the physical world and the spiritual do overlap, and that the physical can be controlled through the spiritual.

Also in my opinion the world may just be a much better place if everyone shared all knowledge.

I think you will get some idea about my thoughts when you confirm with your Guru.

Veda is very clear about not giving the knowledge to non-deserving. That is the reason Gurus sometimes refused to take in boys who were suspected of having bad intentions of use of gained knowledge. There are so many examples in our history.

A Rishi can gain all knowledge - physical or spiritual. However Rishi give the knowledge in a very selective manner, only to those people who understand the value and sactity of that information.

My Guru has told me that people had heliccopter like vehicle (a car that flies like helicopter, but not using air-lift) at the time of King Manu (roughly 1.9 billion years old). I know it is so hard to believe.

I told you this because you are a student of Veda. May God give you wisdom.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

My dear, science does not matter. What matters is daily agnihotra, sanskars, and partcipation in yagna (at least once a year).

You may have all the money in the world but still nothing in the eyes of the God.

God loves a pious poor person more than a spoiled rich. A spoiled rich is sure to go to hell.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Is it possible for a whole planet to be teleported ?

Are you sure the term "teleport-" is what you are meaning?

Teleport to where?

Lets say you mean moving Earth to a parallel universe. If somehow you could create or destroy energy, just a fraction, maybe you could skip Earth with the entire Universe to a parallel universe theoretically. Thing is there would be no way to determine if the skip was successful or not. Sort of like trying to determine if our universe is spinning or not. What outside frame of reference would be used to observe the skip?

join