It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gaddafi Hiding In A Synagogue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
With seemingly confirmed acceptance in Israel that Gaddafi qualifys under Jewish law to be a jew, and that Israel allows confirmed Jews automatic citizenship within its borders, could Gaddafi be hiding in a Synagogue somewhere in Israel?
Below is the link confirming the Gaddafi Jewish lineage.
www.israelnationalnews.com...-ytex1OuI

He may be even setting his sights on becoming a rabbi?
Who can deny he certainly has more rights under Israeli law to settle in Palestine than the Palestinians themselves?

He may be setting his sights on becoming a settler leader?

Strange world.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Perhaps the possibility of Colonel Gaddfi being in a synagogue is slim, but the fact he is eligible to be considered Jewish is fascinating to me at least.
He is certainly somewhere out there frightened , hungry, alone?
Have the rebels checked everywhere?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very good theory.

Very possible.

Since "The Colonel" was a long standing CEO of the Libyan nation corporation, and given the massive transfers of wealth OUT of Libya under his "chairmanship", combined with the successful annihilation of the infrastructure that will be rebuilt with even more resource money, many people will agree.

his daughter is also a lawyer.

easy arrangements could have been made well in advance.

links to related Libyan financial info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for having an open mind on this subject,

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Truly bewildering how this thread has had such little response, are people afraid to acknowledge the Judaic background of Gaddafi?

Perhaps I should have titled this thread "Is Gaddafi hiding In A Scientologist Building" then all the sightings may have been stated.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Truly bewildering how this thread has had such little response, are people afraid to acknowledge the Judaic background of Gaddafi?

Perhaps I should have titled this thread "Is Gaddafi hiding In A Scientologist Building" then all the sightings may have been stated.

and,

complete with sworn eyewitnesses !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

No offense but i think Gita Boaron is a nut job second Gaddafi isnt jewish.
even Xcathdra would agree on that part, i think this story is a hoax.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Dr Expired

and,

complete with sworn eyewitnesses !

Better still 'Is Gaddafi hiding in Mel Gibsons Mansion" .....yeah chew on that one folks.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Interesting theory, at least.

One has to wonder, if Ghadafi is beloved by 90% of the Libyan population, as many claim, then why is he in hiding?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

if Ghadafi is beloved by 90% of the Libyan population, as many claim, then why is he in hiding?

Why his he hiding??? thats a kind of pretty sorry to say, weak reply, i wonder if you were a leader of a country, what would you do if the rebels or hired terrorists chased after you? If you give up to the rebels, they are sure bound they will kill you.

I wonder why is bush into hiding? the last time i heard about the bush family is that they are moving into south america.

if Ghadafi is beloved by 90% of the Libyan population,

Ghadafi offered the rebels an election twice, the rebels refused, i highly doubt the rebels beloved by the 90% of the Libyan population.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I wonder why is bush into hiding? the last time i heard about the bush family is that they are moving into south america.

"In hiding"?

Ghadafi offered the rebels an election twice, the rebels refused, i highly doubt the rebels beloved by the 90% of the Libyan population.

I'm glad that you have full faith in the results of an election controlled by the Ghadaffi regime.

Tell me, have you ever visited Libya? Why are you such a big Ghadafi supporter? Do you work for Gadafi or his CIA puppet masters?

top topics

join