It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1000th Post "ATS" Evaluation...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

or that chem-trail's exist and Geo-engineering is far far ahead.

He is a chem-trail fanatic

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
You aint seen nothing yet, just wait until next year (2012) the best is yet to come from ATS!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Ever' time I go to town,

the boys start a kickin' my dog around.

Makes no difference if he is a hound,

you better stop kickin' my dog around.

Go on blue... (loud howl)

ya good dog you.

Somehow it seemed to fit.

Congrats on a thousand.

ATS is like a girl from Tipton County; Still got cow poop between her toes, and will argue with a signpost, knowin' the whole time the sign post is right.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Hilarious thread my friend, good stuff, S&F, a lot of it is true but oh well, we have to try and get the truth from somewhere right? =D

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Tis funny how I stumbled across this site a few months ago and now there is barely a day that goes by without visiting.

It's like getting a daily dose of madness, but occasionally you come across something that totally blows you away.

Congrats on your 1000th post.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
You aint seen nothing yet, just wait until next year (2012) the best is yet to come from ATS!

I think you are correct.

I wouldn't miss it for anything.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, if you ever saw my baby pictures, you would understand why I would sincerely disclaim any connection whatsoever. Ugly little fart, only a mother could love (and, yes, that includes you Dad, rest in peace).

If I'm feeling truly honest I have to admit that 50 more years have not helped a whole lot, though it is occassionally possible to catch me with a little less drool hanging down - but probably not for much longer.

Maybe I should post some of my baby pictures. I'm sure someone would think I was just adorable, and that might help my self-image(?) I would just need to ignore the other 99.9% who would either tell the truth, argue for the sake of arguing (or out of just plain meanness), say it was God's will, say it proved that there is no God, or stearnly pronounce it to be obvious and complete photo-shopped disinfo. You guys are crazy...except for the ones that aren't.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's very obvious to me that one of the big three put you up to this: the trilats, CFR, or Bilderbergers. You are being kept in a hidden room several hundred feet under the Washington Monument, true?

No worries, the numerologists will be along shortly to pinpoint your location.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join